Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Quote Originally Posted by natepig View Post
    Does it still show 3.5 in the system information when booted normally without jb dongle?
    No when I boot it without the 3.50 spoof it will show 3.41 again...

So how long do we have to wait now? Next sunday...

I have to laugh when things like this come out and people yell fake over and over. I just wait to see if its real or fake now. No point being pessimistic the whole time.
    Quote Originally Posted by bitsbubba View Post
    I say uncalled for mentioning Math by name
    no it wasn't. the guy is always a doubter. Doubted geohot, doubted the original jailbreak (probably. not sure) and doubts this. I would love this to be real just so they can stick it to all the devs saying its most likely fake.

It sounds like you are using a spoof payload, and if that is the case it is not unsual in the slightest.
    Last edited by Natepig; 12-12-2010 at 05:52 PM Reason: my brain kicked in

Does anybody know, when you downgrade does the PS3 format the flash then flashes the new update, or just over write the files? I updated to 3.50 then downgraded to 3.41 again and im seeing a BUNCH of files in the flash i've never seen before?

EDIT: Nevermind, I think the flash does get formatted I just found my old dump and it contains the same files... bummer
    Last edited by hunterrr; 12-12-2010 at 06:34 PM

This whole thing shows the sad state the ps3 scene jailbreak is. Homebrew focus on backup managers & Dongle cloned companys fighting hard to keep things to themselves and maximize profits. they should just release it to all to benefit the scene. But no.

Funny though that, I'm sure x3max would not wait a second to reverse any other competitors release.

wtf does math do anyway - other than comment on crap

*cough*

Ya for some reason when ever his name and a couple others get brought up I just see them as Statler and Waldorf from the muppets sitting up on the balcony hooting and hollering.

Vaults Open! [ MASTERKEY ]

Another Update from the x3max team today.
    Vaults Open! [ MASTERKEY ]
    Earlier today it was reported that our group discovered the masterkey – I can confirm this. The video released last week was done prematurely and out of excitement. Many of you are pushing for us release our 3.5 solution understandably so. I completely understand the logic that once released it’ll be cloned and truthfully that’s inevitable.

At the same time we must do our best to prevent, or at least delay that from happening. Using the PSdowngrade as the most recent example, in just a couple of weeks we’ve seen the DigiKey team port the downgrade to their multiple brands. Given our dedication to the X3Max it's imperative our solution is secured to the best of out ability before being publicly released.
    Not sure what reports of a "Masterkey" they are talking about or even what Key this would be. Or even who the I is that confirmed that?

i made this vid for lols

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567