Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That was before xorloser said he would moderate the comments there, and only approve the legit ones from now on.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I believe xorloser. The usual way things go around the scene is "fake until proven otherwise". Since they haven't released it, and it doesn't seem feasible, than its likely fake.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links

Unhappy

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by zant View Post
    I believe xorloser. The usual way things go around the scene is "fake until proven otherwise". Since they haven't released it, and it doesn't seem feasible, than its likely fake.
    That's the way its going but not the way it is atm. People believe every video even if its proven fake or not.

I no longer believe ANY video unless it accompanied by the release of whatever the video is showing off.

Another fake is the PSP's TN HEN. There are videos and a lot of talking but no release so to me its fake till its released.

Why even bother showing off pre release software? What if for some reason it never gets released. All you've done is make a fake and pissed off a lot of people.

Why don't the devs shut up till its finished? If they need help and support then yea, fine but don't show videos of whatever till the day its released to stop all these fake videos and posts.

Another thing with videos before release is companies like $ony get to plug holes etc before it gets released forcing it into a fake and it never gets released.
    Last edited by Jes03; 12-10-2010 at 05:35 AM

Hmm... Unfortunatly its not true...

I hate it that everyone is posting fake stuff :|

That's bad news, but the scene is progressing faster each day and sooner or later a CFW will be possible, it's a matter of time and pacience.

Quote Originally Posted by Jes03 View Post
    That's the way its going but not the way it is atm. People believe every video even if its proven fake or not.

I no longer believe ANY video unless it accompanied by the release of whatever the video is showing off.

Another fake is the PSP's TN HEN. There are videos and a lot of talking but no release so to me its fake till its released.

Why even bother showing off pre release software? What if for some reason it never gets released. All you've done is make a fake and pissed off a lot of people.

Why don't the devs shut up till its finished? If they need help and support then yea, fine but don't show videos of whatever till the day its released to stop all these fake videos and posts.

Another thing with videos before release is companies like $ony get to plug holes etc before it gets released forcing it into a fake and it never gets released.
    The HEN is from a verified source so that's definitely real.

However even with people like X3Max we can't be so quick to judge. People were calling the initial PSJB exploit videos fake, as well as the 3.50 Downgrade ones.

Then again it does seem like X3Max were butthurt by the sales increase E3 got with their downgrader, so they decided to try and get more sales with this possible fake promise.
    Last edited by Firmware150; 12-10-2010 at 09:34 AM

Just like i supposed.

My hope was that you could repeat the bug of 3.41 in a modded 3.50

don't worry therell be a video soon showing jailbreak on 3.55, I'm sure there's some pratt working on it this minute.

the guys from logic-sunrise ban everyone who says the x3max 3.50 hack is a fake, and delete every thread about it.

I think they protect x3max to increase/boost the sales of the x3max, and as sponsor they get a few bucks of each sold x3max !

That they do, they lost the last shred of their credibility in this fiasco for sure.

Not only they are posting false news and protecting these thieves, they have gone as far as quoting something from Mathieulh that he has never said.
    Last edited by evilak; 12-10-2010 at 12:49 PM

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News