Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

XorHack v2.0: The Updated PS3 Exploit Toolkit Arrives

Sponsored Links
    Today xorloser has updated his XorHack PS3 Exploit Toolkit to XorHack v2.0!

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

To quote: After using the XorHack for a while I realised it was missing some things so I decided it was time for an update. New syscalls have been added to give finer control over data access, now providing 8, 16, 32 and 64 bit reads and writes.

Also some new ioctls were added to provide additional useful functions for your userland code. Lastly new userland applications were added which now give the ability to read, write and execute memory from the command line.

Hypervisor Exploit Changes

At the innermost level some more syscalls are now added to the hypervisor when initially exploiting the PS3. These use different syscall numbers to the previous exploit code in order to group them all together rather than scattering them all over the place.

This should make keeping track of them easier. There are now nine syscalls added to the PS3 upon exploiting. These are added as syscalls 32 to 40 inclusive. Previously syscalls 16 and 20 were used for 64bit peek and 64bit poke, but these syscalls are no longer setup.

Kernel Module Changes

In the middle level I added interfacing support to the nine new syscalls as well as a new ioctl to let user apps convert lpar addresses to real addresses and yet another to let user apps perform an ioremap on memory. I also fixed the syscall that executes code via a real memory address since previously it wasn't saving the link register, which is not good..

Lastly I tracked down the problem I was having with calling ioctls from userland code. It turns out there are issues sending ioctls to a 64bit kernel from 32bit userland code. When you send the ioctl from your userland code there is a hidden function that attempts to "make it compatible" before sending it on to the kernel. This was transparently causing some ioctls to not make it to my kernel code

Things like this are why I hate linux hehe. It looked like fixing this was going to require a rebuild of sections of the kernel, so instead I brute force tried all ioctl numbers until I found a nice bunch that made it through ok and settled for using them instead. When sending these ioctls a handle to the XorHack device is used, so I am not too worried about them going astray and wreaking havoc.

User Library Changes

Finally the on outermost level I added support for calling the new syscalls to read and write 8, 16, 32, or 64 bits at a time. In doing so I support unaligned addresses without the user having to check or worry about such things. If the address being accessed is aligned it will access it in a single syscall of the specified size.

If the address is unaligned it will either use multiple syscalls or a syscall of a larger access size. I also added functions to easily check if the system has been exploited yet, to perform the lpar address to real address translation, io-remapping of addresses and to execute code at a given real address.

A new header file xorhack_sc.h was added which contains translations between syscalls as they would be used in kernel mode and the userland interface. I have only done a few here, but it should be enough to follow the pattern and create translations for any other syscalls. If anyone does complete these translations, please send it to me to include in the next version of XorHack.

Sample Application Changes

As well as the above additions and changes to userland code I have added three new command line applications; ps3peek, ps3poke and ps3exec which allow reading, writing and executing of memory. The ps3peek and ps3poke tools work in a similar fashion.

Both are able to perform 8bit, 16bit, 32bit and 64bit data accesses and can access multiple amounts of the data size in one call. The ps3peek tool can print data to screen as hex values and ascii characters similar to the display of a hex editor, or be printed as binary data and redirected into a file.

The ps3poke tool does not print data to screen but can write data to memory from values passed on the command line or values read from a file.

Here are some examples of what these tools can be used for.

Dumping the Hypervisor

This reads 0×10000000 bytes (16MB) of data starting at address zero using a data access size of 8 bytes (64bits) and prints it in binary form which gets redirected into the hvdump.bin file. Note that the 64bit access is used since it requires 8 times less syscalls to get the same amount of information as if we used the default 8bit access.

ps3peek 0 -s 0×1000000 -d 8 -b > hvdump.bin

Reading the status register for spu0

ps3peek 0×20000044024 -d 4

Loading metldr..

Scripts can be written using ps3peek, ps3poke and ps3exec and utilising files to store values between calls. By doing so many tasks can be done such as the setting of the required registers to load metldr.

Everyone loves pictures

The following is a picture taken with my dodgy G1 iPhone camera to show peek and poke in action. One day I will get a decent camera...

XorHack v2.0: The Updated PS3 Exploit Toolkit Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Big Grin

Sponsored Links
    well done guys! glad to see you're getting somewhere..

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    I have a question, can you make the custom soundtrack work for ALL games with the hack? that would be great!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by IuMb View Post
    I have a question, can you make the custom soundtrack work for ALL games with the hack? that would be great!
    No. Neither that nor playing pirated games. Right now you can't do anything with the hack an end user would benefit from - it's strictly a hacker / developer toy.

Quote Originally Posted by IuMb View Post
    As stated above, this hack tool is explicitly for exploring the PS3's innards with the hardware exploit.

Thumbs Up

yes it looks like really a breakthrough... I was following the progress of hacking psp from beginning, of course I used many of the mods and hack on my psp, and it looks similar. I think its a big step.

Arrow

Here is an update to xorhack_sc.h from covenant, to quote:
    A small update to and probably the last from me for a while as I need to get to grips with IDA now: [Register or Login to view links]

This version is rather verbose as it also contains most of the notes I collected from the ps2dev wiki, as much code as I can put together around the undocumented calls (based on present knowledge – hence IDA) and a number of corrections to typos, mistakes etc. The xorhack tools compile cleanly with this version of xorhack_sc.h on my PS3 (Ubuntu 8.10).

I hope it is of some use.
    The code is below as well:
    Code:
    // 
    // syscalls using xorhack
    // since there are many syscalls i have only defined some as i used them.
    // you can define your own here by following the approach shown.
    //
    // if someone wants to add all syscalls and send the completed file back
    // to me for the next version of xorhack, that'd be great :D
    // 
    // xorloser - March 2010
    // www.xorloser.com
    // 
    //
    // Updated by Disane and covenant tested and corrected by covenant and TitanMKD
    // - undocumented functions have not yet been added (current task is reversing undocumented calls from dumps)
    // - added some GPU context attribute hypercalls for testing (based on the ps2dev.org wiki information)
    // - some of the GPU context attribute operation codes are undocumented
    // - we are currently trying to reverse the lv1 and lv2 dumps to find any opcodes that are missing

#ifndef _XORHACK_SC_H_
    #define _XORHACK_SC_H_

#include "xorhack.h"

// Comments from Disane:
    // All of the functions below this explanation were taken from:
    // http://wiki.ps2dev.org/ps3:hypervisor 
    // There are also some Lv1 functions which are not supported by the current kernel
    // but I am not sure if they're functional but addded them anyway.
    //
    // UNDOCUMENTED CALLS:
    // Calls that are not presently documented are only listed if pertinent information about a 
    // given call exists at the ps2dev wiki. The output from such functions - and their consequential 
    // structure - assumes that [R3]-[R10] were passed as zero unless otherwise stated.
    //
    // A little bit of infomation on how the Hypervisor functions are called, 
    // which registers are used to store the parameters, the return values and 
    // what kind of return values we can expect from the system.
    //
    // Hypervisor Parameters:
    // The Hypervisor will take up to 8 x 64 bit parameters as input in registers R3 - R10 with the function code passed in R11. 
    // R3 - parameter 1, R4 - parameter 2, R5 - parameter 3, R6 - parameter 4, R7 - parameter 5, R8 - parameter 6, R9 - parameter 7, R10 - parameter 8, R11 - function code (1-255)
    // I surmise that the function code is 8 bits because the maximum documented function code is 255 and is labeled “lv1_panic”.
    //
    // Hypervisor Return Values 
    // The Hypervisor returns the status of the call in R3 as a 32 bit result. 
    // Up to 7 x 64 bit results can be returned by the hypervisor system call which are returned in R4 to R10.
    // R3 - Call Status (32 bit), R4 - result 1, R5 - result 2, R6 - result 3, R7 - result 4, R8 - result 5, R9 - result 6, R10 - result 7
    //
    // Hypervisor Function Return Status 
    // The following Hypervisor function return statuses are defined: 
    //
    // LV1_SUCCESS 0, -1 is not used
    // LV1_RESOURCE_SHORTAGE -2
    // LV1_NO_PRIVILEGE -3
    // LV1_DENIED_BY_POLICY -4
    // LV1_ACCESS_VIOLATION -5
    // LV1_NO_ENTRY -6
    // LV1_DUPLICATE_ENTRY -7
    // LV1_TYPE_MISMATCH -8
    // LV1_BUSY -9
    // LV1_EMPTY -10
    // LV1_WRONG_STATE -11
    // -12 is not used
    // LV1_NO_MATCH -13
    // LV1_ALREADY_CONNECTED -14
    // LV1_UNSUPPORTED_PARAMETER_VALUE -15
    // LV1_CONDITION_NOT_SATISFIED -16
    // LV1_ILLEGAL_PARAMETER_VALUE  -17
    // LV1_BAD_OPTION -18
    // LV1_IMPLEMENTATION_LIMITATION -19,
    // LV1_NOT_IMPLEMENTED -20
    // LV1_INVALID_CLASS_ID -21
    // LV1_CONSTRAINT_NOT_SATISFIED -22
    // LV1_ALIGNMENT_ERROR -23
    // LV1_INTERNAL_ERROR -32768
    //
    // Data Address Breakpoint Register (DABR)
    typedef enum
    {
    	DABR_USER = 1, DABR_KERNEL = 2
    }t_dabr;

// Start syscall function definitions hereafter

// Call: 0	result = lv1_allocate_memory( /*IN*/ size, page_size_exp, 0, flags, /*OUT*/ &addr, &muid );
    // Name: xorhack_allocate_memory
    // Create a memory region in the Hypervisor Virtual Address Space (VAS)
    // [R3]size - of the region to allocate (must be a multiple of page_size) 
    // [R4]page_size_exp - where required page_size = 2 ^ page_size_exp 
    // [R5]arg2 - unknown (see notes below)
    // [R6]flags - (from linux/include/asm-powerpc/lv1call.h) 
    //          bit 63: transferability: TF_NO = 0×00, TF_YES = 0×01
    //          bit 62: destruction_scheme: DS_NO_CONNECTIONS = 0×00, DS_ANYTIME = 0×02
    //          bit 61: fail or alternative: FA_FAIL = 0×00, FA_ALTERNATIVE = 0×04
    //          bit 60: need LPAR address 0: ADDR_ANY = 0×00, ADDR_0 = 0×08
    //          function unknown
    // [R3]Status - 0 = OK, LV1_RESOURCE_SHORTAGE (-2), LV1_NO_ENTRY (-6), LV1_DUPLICATE_ENTRY (-7)
    // [R4]addr - LPAR Address of region 
    // [R6]muid - Unknown, unused by kernel 
    // Notes: 
    //       page_size_exp takes values of 12 (page_size = 4K) to 21 (page_size = 2M) before LV1_RESOURCE_SHORTAGE (-2) is returned under a fully booted Linux OS.
    //		 Higher values (24, page_size = 16M) can be found in the actual kernel source and can presumably be made before the OS has fully booted. 
    //       page_size_exp values below 12 cause a return status of LV1_ILLEGAL_PARAMETER_VALUE (-17). Input R5 was speculated to be the initialization value for the allocated region, 
    //       but appears not to be the case. Values other than 0 or 1 appear to return a status of LV1_NO_ENTRY (-6), 
    //       though a valid value of page_size_exp appears to be checked first (-17 is returned for invalid values of page_size_exp, regardless of the value of R5). 
    //		 
    // 		 Allocations with flags = 0×00, 0×01, 0×02, 0×03 and 0×04 were successful though the effects of the flags could not be tested at this point. Allocations with flags >= 0×400 return LV1_ILLEGAL_PARAMETER_VALUE. 
    //		 Initial tests allocating memory with flags = 0×08 (ADDR_0, presumably request physical address rather than logical partition address) result in a status of LV1_DUPLICATE_ENTRY (-7). 
    //		 his and the previous return value of -6 suggest an association with a database of some kind (repository values or memory maps?). 
    //		 It appears that some form of allocation may be taking place as LV1_ILLEGAL_PARAMETER_VALUE and LV1_RESOURCE_SHORTAGE are reported for invalid input parameters, rather than LV1_DUPLICATE_ENTRY. 
    //
    //		 For all successful allocations so far, output muid (R5) = 1 
    static inline u64 xorhack_allocate_memory(
    u64 allocSize, u64 pageExpSize, u64 arg2, u64 flags, u64* lparAddr, u64* muid)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(0,
    	allocSize, pageExpSize, arg2, flags, 0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, lparAddr, muid, 0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call: 1	result = lv1_write_htab_entry( /*IN*/ vas_id, slot, va, pa );
    // Name: xorhack_write_htab_entry
    // Write an entry to the Hash Page Table (HTAB). 
    // slot - table slot to write entry to 
    // va - first half of PTE 
    // pa - second half of PTE, except RPN is replaced with LPAR address
    // returns 0 if ok, everything else means failure
    static inline u64 xorhack_write_htab_entry(
    u64 vas_id, u64 slot, u64 va,u64 pa)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(1, 
    	vas_id, slot, va, pa, 0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call: 2	result = lv1_construct_virtual_address_space( /*IN*/ htab_size, number_of_sizes, page_sizes, /*OUT*/ &vas_id, &act_htab_size );	
    // Name: xorhack_construct_virtual_address_space
    // Construct a PPE Virtual Address Space (VAS)
    // htab_size - must be 18, 19 or 20 (256KB, 512KB or 1MB) 
    // number_of_sizes - How many page sizes are specified in page_sizes 
    // page_sizes - see notes 
    // vas_id - virtual address space id 
    // act_htab_size - actual hash table size? 
    // Notes: Page sizes are specified as the power of two for the desired sizes. Each power of two is stored as an 8 bit field in page_sizes, starting from the MSB. 
    //        The “pages_sizes” parameter is set in “mm.c” using the following function:
    //
    //        page_sizes = make_page_sizes(PAGE_SHIFT_16M, PAGE_SHIFT_64K);
    //		  static unsigned long make_page_sizes(unsigned long a, unsigned long b)
    //        {
    //				return (a << 56) | (b << 48);
    //		  }
    // See also: xorhack_allocate_memory (call 0)
    static inline u64 xorhack_construct_virtual_address_space(
    u64 htab_size, u64 number_of_sizes, u64 page_sizes, u64* va_id, u64* act_htab_size)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(2,
    	htab_size, number_of_sizes, page_sizes, 0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, va_id, act_htab_size,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 3	result = lv1_invalidate_htab_entries( /*IN*/ p1, p2, p3, p4, p5 );
    // Name: xorhack_invalidate_hatab_entries
    // Not used in current kernel
    static inline u64 xorhack_invalidate_hatab_entries(
    u64 p1, u64 p2, u64 p3,u64 p4, u64 p5)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(3,
    	p1, p2, p3, p4, p5, 0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

//Call 4	result = lv1_get_virtual_address_space_id_of_ppe( /*IN*/ ppe_id , /*OUT*/ &vas_id );
    // Name: xorhack_get_virtual_address_space_id_of_ppe
    // Returns the virtual address space id of the PPE.
    // ppe_id - PPE ID
    // status: 0 = LV1_SUCCESS 
    // Regardless of the ppe_id,
    // when called from kernel module init function,
    // vas_id always seems to be 11
    static inline u64 xorhack_get_virtual_address_space_id_of_ppe(
    u64 ppe_id, u64* vas_id)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(4,
    	ppe_id,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, vas_id,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 5 is presently undocummented
    // R3 R4 R5 R6 R7 R8 R9 R10
    // 0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 

// Call 6	result = lv1_query_logical_partition_address_region_info( /*IN*/ 0, /*OUT*/ &start_address, &size, &access_right, &max_page_size, &flags);
    // Name: lv1_query_logical_partition_address_region_info
    // Retrieve address region information for the specified logical partition address region (LPAR)
    // lpar - Logical Partition Address Region (LPAR) 
    // status: 0 = LV1_SUCCESS 
    // start_address - start address of logical partition address region 
    // size - size of logical partition address region 
    // access_right - ? 
    // max_page_size - maximum page size of logical partition address region? or order of the allocation?
    // flags - ? 
    //  Notes: Only the “max_page_size” parameter is currently used by the Kernel, in “mm.c” 
    //  Test Results
    // Register 	Hex 	Decimal 		Comment
    // R3 			0×00000000	(0) 		value seems not to affect result
    // Outputs
    // R3 			0×00000000	(0) 		LV1_SUCCESS
    // R4 			0×00000000	(0) 		start_address
    // R5 			0×08000000	(134217728) size - 128 Mb
    // R6 			0×00000003	(3) 		access_right
    // R7 			0x0000001b 	(27) 		max_page_size
    // R8 			0×00000008	(8) 		flags
    //
    // This suggests lpar 0 is a special lpar representing the first 128MB of RAM that are always available 
    // at boot time. In this case, max_page_size seems to correspond to the order of the allocation (2**27 = 128 MB). 
    // The meaning of access_right and flags is unknown.
    //
    // Also works on a lpar obtained from lv1_allocate_memory, for example
    // 
    // lv1_allocate_memory(4096 /* size */, 12 /* page size */, 0, 0, &lpar, &muid);
    // lv1_query_logical_partition_address_region_info(lpar, &start_address, &size, &access_right, &max_page_size, &flags);
    //
    // Returns:
    // Register 	Hex 			Decimal 	Comment
    // R3 			0x30000001f000 	(0) 		lpar obtained from lv1_allocate_memory
    // Outputs
    // R3 			0×00000000		(0) 		LV1_SUCCESS
    // R4 			0x30000001f000 	(0) 		start_address (same as input lpar)
    // R5 			0×00001000		(4096) 		size - 4kB
    // R6 			0×00000003		(3) 		access_right
    // R7 			0x0000000c 		(12) 		max_page_size
    // R8 			0×00000000		(0) 		flags 
    static inline u64 xorhack_query_logical_partition_address_region_info(
    u64 lpar,u64* start_address, u64* size, u64* access_right, u64* max_page_size, u64* flags)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(6,
    	lpar,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, start_address, size, access_right, max_page_size, flags,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 7	result = lv1_select_virtual_address_space( /*IN*/ vas_id );
    // Name: xorhack_select_virtual_address_space
    // Select an alternative virtual address space. 
    // Notes: In “mm.c” When destructing a virtual address space, a call to select address space 0 (default?) is performed first. 
    //        Calling lv1_select_virtual_address_space(0) from a kernel module init function causes the PS3 to hang. 
    static inline u64 xorhack_select_virtual_address_space(u64 vas_id)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(7,
    	vas_id, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret,0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 8	result = xorhack_call_8( /*IN*/ cpu_usage_time);
    // Name: xorhack_call_8
    // Call 8 is presently undocummented
    // R3 R4        R5 R6 R7 R8 R9 R10
    // 0  CPU_TIME  0  0  0  0  0  0 
    // The value in r4 seems to be a time counter. It increments at timebase rate (79.8Mhz) 
    // only when the CPU is active, including in hypervisor calls except lv1_pause. 
    static inline u64 xorhack_call_8(u64 cpu_usage_time)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(8,
    	&ret,cpu_usage_time,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 9	result = lv1_pause( /*IN*/ mode );
    // Name: xorhack_pause
    // Called during the Kernel idle loop - puts the PPE thread into an inactive state. 
    // mode: 0 = wake on DEC interrupt, 1 = ignore DEC interrupt 
    // LV1_ILLEGAL_PARAMETER_VALUE is returned for values of “mode” other than 0 or 1. 
    // Notes: LV1_ILLEGAL_PARAMETER_VALUE is returned for values of “mode” other than 0 or 1. 
    // Comment from setup.c 
    //
    // lv1_pause() puts the PPE thread into inactive state until an
    // irq on an unmasked plug exists. MSR[EE] has no effect.
    // flags: 0 = wake on DEC interrupt, 1 = ignore DEC interrupt.
    //
    static inline u64 xorhack_pause(u64 mode)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(9,
    	mode,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret,0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 10	lv1_destruct_virtual_address_space( /*IN*/ vas_id );
    // Name: xorhack_destruct_virtual_address_space
    // Destruct a virtual address space. 
    // called with 0  makes the PS3 crash
    static inline u64 xorhack_destruct_virtual_address_space(u64 vas_id)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(10,
    	vas_id,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret,0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 11	result = lv1_configure_irq_state_bitmap( /*IN*/ ppe_id, cpu_id, bmp_addr );	
    // Name: xorhack_configure_irq_state_bitmap
    // Register the address of a HV plug-outlet bitmap with the Hypervisor. 
    // ppe_id - PPE ID 
    // cpu_id - PPE CPU ID 
    // bmp_addr - LPAR address of state bitmap 
    // returns 0 if OK, everything else means failure
    // 
    // Notes:
    // Comment from interrupt.c: 
    // The HV mantains per SMT thread mappings of HV outlet to HV plug on
    // behalf of the guest.  These mappings are implemented as 256 bit guest
    // supplied bitmaps indexed by plug number.  The addresses of the bitmaps
    // are registered with the HV through lv1_configure_irq_state_bitmap().
    // The HV requires that the 512 bits of status + mask not cross a page
    // boundary.  PS3_BMP_MINALIGN is used to define this minimal 64 byte
    // alignment.
    // 
    // The HV supports 256 plugs per thread, assigned as {0..255}, for a total
    // of 512 plugs supported on a processor.  To simplify the logic this
    // implementation equates HV plug value to Linux virq value, constrains each
    // interrupt to have a system wide unique plug number, and limits the range
    // of the plug values to map into the first dword of the bitmaps.  This
    // gives a usable range of plug values of  {NUM_ISA_INTERRUPTS..63}.  Note
    // that there is no constraint on how many in this set an individual thread
    // can acquire.
    // 
    static inline u64 xorhack_configure_irq_state_bitmap(
    u64 ppe_id, u64 cpu_id, u64 bmp_addr)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(11,
    	ppe_id, cpu_id, bmp_addr, 0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret,0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 12	result = lv1_connect_irq_plug_ext( /*IN*/ ppe_id, cpu_id, virq, outlet, 0 );
    // Name: xorhack_connect_irq_plug_ext
    // Connect a HV outlet to a CPU and virtual irq.
    // ppe_id - PPE ID
    // cpu_id - PPE CPU ID
    // virq - virtual IRQ
    // outlet - HV outlet  
    // arg4 - unknown
    static inline u64 xorhack_connect_irq_plug_ext(
    u64 ppe_id, u64 cpu_id, u64 virq, u64 outlet, u64 arg4)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(12,
    	ppe_id, cpu_id, virq, outlet, arg4, 0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret; 
    }

// Call 13	lv1_release_memory( /*IN*/ base );
    // Name: xorhack_release_memory
    // Releases a previously allocated memory region. Return code is not checked. 
    // addr - base address of memory region 
    static inline u64 xorhack_release_memory(
    u64 addr)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(13,
    	addr, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 15	result = lv1_put_iopte( /*IN*/ ioas_id, ioif_addr, lpar_addr, io_id, flags );
    // Name: xorhack_put_iopte
    // Put an io page table entry. 
    // ioas_id - io address space ID 
    // ioif_addr - io interface address
    // lpar_addr - logical partition address 
    // io_id - I/O ID 
    // flags - see notes 
    // Notes: Code taken from kboot-10\dl\linux-2.6.16\sound\powerpc\snd_ps3pf.c (kboot-20061208) 

// ret64 = lv1_put_iopte(0, // io address space id 
    // ioif_map_info_array[current_segment].ioif_addr + current_page * IO_PAGESIZE, // ioif addr 
    // p_to_lp(current_paddr), // lpar addr 
    // PS3PF_AUDIO_IOID, IOPTE_READONLY | IOPTE_COHERENT | IOPTE_STRICT_ORDER);

static inline u64 xorhack_put_iopte(
    u64 ioas_id, u64 ioif_addr, u64 lpar_addr, u64 io_id, u64 flags)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(15,
    	ioas_id, ioif_addr, lpar_addr, io_id, flags, 0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 17	lv1_disconnect_irq_plug_ext( /*IN*/ ppe_id, cpu_id, virq );
    // Name: xorhack_disconnect_irq_plug_ext
    // Disconnect a virtual irq from its HV outlet.
    // ppe_id - PPE ID
    // cpu_id - PPE CPU ID 
    // virq - virtual IRQ 
    static inline u64 xorhack_disconnect_irq_plug_ext(
    u64 ppe_id, u64 cpu_id, u64 virq)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(17,
    	ppe_id, cpu_id, virq, 0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret,0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 18	result = lv1_construct_event_receive_port( /*OUT*/ &outlet );
    // Name: xorhack_construct_event_receive_port
    // Creates an outlet that can be used with a virtual irq to receive system events.
    // outlet - event outlet 
    static inline u64 xorhack_construct_event_receive_port(
    u64* outlet)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(18,
    	&ret, outlet,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    } 

// Call 19	result = lv1_destruct_event_receive_port( /*IN*/ outlet );
    // Name: xorhack_destruct_event_receive_port
    // Destruct a previously constructed event receiving port. 
    // outlet - event outlet 
    static inline u64 xorhack_destruct_event_receive_port(
    u64 outlet)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(19,
    	outlet, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 24	result = lv1_send_event_locally( /*IN*/ outlet );
    // Name: xorhack_send_event_locally
    // Signal the specified event.
    // outlet - event outlet 
    static inline u64 xorhack_send_event_locally(
    u64 outlet)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(24,
    	outlet,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret,0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 26	result = lv1_detect_pending_interrupts( /*IN*/ p1, /*OUT*/ &v1, &v2, &v3, &v4 );
    // Name: xorhack_detect_pending_interrupts
    // Appears in kboot code
    // Not used in current Kernel
    static inline u64 xorhack_detect_pending_interrupts(u64 p1, u64* v1, u64* v2, u64* v3, u64* v4)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(26,
    	p1, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, v1, v2, v3, v4 , 0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 27 result = lv1_end_of_interrupt( /*IN*/ irq );
    // Name: xorhack_end_of_interrupt
    // Appears in kboot; not in kernel
    // Indicate the end of an interrupt handler has been reached.
    // lv1_end_of_interrupt must be called at end_irq. 
    // Some lv1 drivers clear irq status in it.
    // irq - interrupt number
    static inline u64 xorhack_end_of_interrupt(
    u64 irq)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(27,
    	irq, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 28 result = lv1_connect_irq_plug( /*IN*/ virq, hwirq );
    // Name: xorhack_connect_irq_plug
    // Bind a virtual interrupt to a CPU.
    // virq - virtual interrupt 
    // hwirq - hardware interrupt 
    static inline u64 xorhack_connect_irq_plug(
    u64 virq, u64 hwirq)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(28,
    	virq, hwirq, 0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 29	lv1_disconnect_irq_plug( /*IN*/ virq );
    // Name: xorhack_disconnect_irq_plug
    // Unbind a virtual interrupt from a CPU. 
    // virq - virtual interrupt
    static inline u64 xorhack_disconnect_irq_plug(u64 virq)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(29,
    	virq,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret,0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 30	lv1_end_of_interrupt_ext( /*IN*/ ppe_id, cpu_id, virq );
    // Name: xorhack_end_of_interrupt_ext
    // Indicate that the end of an interrupt handler has been reached. 
    // ppe_id - PPE id 
    // cpu_id - PPE CPU id
    // virq - virtual irq 
    static inline u64 xorhack_end_of_interrupt_ext(
    u64 ppe_id, u64 cpu_id, u64 virq)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(30,
    	ppe_id, cpu_id, virq, 0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return  ret;
    }

// Call 31	lv1_did_update_interrupt_mask( /*IN*/ ppe_id, cpu_id );
    // Name: xorhack_did_update_interrupt_mask
    // Indicate that CPU interrupt mask has been updated. 
    // ppe_id - PPE id 
    // cpu_id - PPE CPU id
    static inline u64 xorhack_did_update_interrupt_mask(
    u64 ppe_id, u64 cpu_id)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(31,
    	ppe_id, cpu_id, 0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 44	result = lv1_shutdown_logical_partition( /*IN*/ p1 );
    // Name: xorhack_shutdown_logical_partition 
    // Appears in kboot; not used in current Kernel. 
    // shdwn - shutdown command 
    // values for lv1_shutdown_logical_partition
    // #define LV1_SHUTDOWN_LP_HALT        1
    // #define LV1_SHUTDOWN_LP_POWER_OFF    2
    // #define LV1_SHUTDOWN_LP_RESTART        3
    static inline u64 xorhack_shutdown_logical_partition(
    u64 shdwn)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(44,
    	shdwn, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 54	result = lv1_destruct_logical_spe( /*IN*/ spe_id );	
    // Name: xorhack_destruct_logical_spe
    // Destructs a logical SPE.
    // spe_id - spe id 
    static inline u64 xorhack_destruct_logical_spe(
    u64 spe_id)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(54,
    	spe_id, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 57	status = lv1_construct_logical_spe( /*IN*/ PAGE_SHIFT, PAGE_SHIFT, PAGE_SHIFT, PAGE_SHIFT, PAGE_SHIFT, vas_id, SPE_TYPE_LOGICAL,
    //		/*OUT*/ &priv2_addr, &problem_phys, &local_store_phys, &unused, &shadow_addr, &spe_id );
    // Name: xorhack_construct_logical_spe
    // Constructs a logical SPE.
    // page_shift_0, page_shift_1, page_shift_2, page_shift_3, page_shift_4 - PAGE_SHIFT (0x10)
    // vas_id - Virtual Address Space (VAS) ID
    // SPE_TYPE_LOGICAL - SPE_TYPE_LOGICAL (0)
    //
    // priv2_addr - LPAR address of SPE Priviege2 area
    // problem_phys - LPAR address of spu_problem area 
    // local_store_phys - LPAR address of SPU local storage
    // context_addr - LPAR address of SPE context area
    // shadow_addr - LPAR address of SPE register shadow area
    // spe_id - logical SPE ID
    //
    // Linux kernel creates the following 6 logical SPEs: 
    //                     SPU_0           SPU_1           SPU_2           SPU_3           SPU_4           SPU_5
    // priv2_addr ->       0x4c0000660000, 0x4c0000760000, 0x4c0000860000, 0x4c0000960000, 0x4c0000a60000, 0x4c0000b60000
    // problem_phys ->     0x4c0000640000, 0x4c0000740000, 0x4c0000840000, 0x4c0000940000, 0x4c0000a40000, 0x4c0000b40000
    // local_store_phys -> 0x4c0000600000, 0x4c0000700000, 0x4c0000800000, 0x4c0000900000, 0x4c0000a00000, 0x4c0000b00000
    // context_addr ->     0x0,            0x0,            0x0,            0x0,            0x0,            0x0,
    // shadow_addr ->      0x30000000d000, 0x30000000f000, 0x300000011000, 0x300000013000, 0x300000015000  0x300000017000
    // spe_id ->           11,             15,             19,             23,             27,             31
    //
    // For each entry, only two separate lpar are allocated by the hypervisor.
    // calling lv1_query_logical_partition_address_region_info on priv2_addr, problem_phys, local_store_phys and shadow_addr 
    // for the first entry returns the following info: 
    //
    // LPAR ->           0x4c0000660000,                                   0x4c0000640000,                                0x4c0000600000,                               0x30000000d000
    // start_address ->  0x4c0000600000,                                   0x4c0000600000,                                0x4c0000600000,                               0x30000000d000
    // size ->           524288,                                           524288,                                        524288,                                       4096
    // access_right ->   0x3 (RW),                                         0x3 (RW),                                      0x3 (RW),                                     0x1 (RO)
    // max_page_size ->  12,                                               12,                                            12,                                           12
    // flags ->          0xa000000000000000,                               0xa000000000000000,                            0xa000000000000000,                           0xa000000000000000
    // comment ->        SPU MMIO lpar, privilege state 2 region (128kB), SPU MMIO lpar, problem state region (128kB), SPU MMIO lpar, local store region (256kB), SPU shadow registers lpar (4kB, read-only) 
    // From this info we see a single lpar is used for all the SPU MMIO region 
    // (see figure 5-1 CBE Memory Map of the Cell Broadband Engine Programmig Handbook) and another lpar is used for the SPE registers.
    static inline u64 xorhack_construct_logical_spe(
    u64 page_shift_0, u64 page_shift_1, u64 page_shift_2, u64 page_shift_3, u64 page_shift_4, u64 vas_id, u64 SPE_TYPE_LOGICAL,
    u64* priv2_addr, u64* problem_phys, u64* local_store_phys, u64* context_addr, u64* shadow_addr, u64* spe_id)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(57,
    	page_shift_0, page_shift_1, page_shift_2, page_shift_3, page_shift_4, vas_id, SPE_TYPE_LOGICAL, 0,
    	&ret, priv2_addr, problem_phys, local_store_phys, context_addr, shadow_addr, spe_id, 0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 61	lv1_set_spe_interrupt_mask( /*IN*/ spe_id, class, mask );
    // Name: xorhack_set_spe_interrupt_mask
    // Set the interrupt mask of a specific spe.
    // spe_id - logical spe id 
    // _class - spe interrupt class 
    // mask - spe interrupt mask
    static inline u64 xorhack_set_spe_interrupt_mask(
    u64 spe_id, u64 _class, u64 mask)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(61,
    	spe_id, _class, mask, 0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 62	result = xorhack_call_62( /*IN*/ out_r4);
    // Name: xorhack_call_62
    // Call 62 is presently undocummented
    // R3 R4                         R5 R6 R7 R8 R9 R10
    // 0  -4 (LV1_DENIED_BY_POLICY)  0  0  0  0  0  0 
    static inline u64 xorhack_call_62(
    u64 out_r4)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(62,
    	0, 0, 0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret,0, out_r4,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 63	result = xorhack_call_63( /*IN*/ out_r4);
    // Name: xorhack_call_62
    // Call 62 is presently undocummented
    // R3 R4                         R5 R6 R7 R8 R9 R10
    // 0  -4 (LV1_DENIED_BY_POLICY)  0  0  0  0  0  0 
    // Returns documented on FW v1.7. Function removed in FW v3.15
    static inline u64 xorhack_call_63(
    u64 out_r4)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(63,
    	0, 0, 0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret,0, out_r4,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 64	result = lv1_set_spe_transition_notifier( /*IN*/ p1, p2, p3 );
    // Name: xorhack_set_spe_transition_notifier
    // Not used in current kernel.
    static inline u64 xorhack_set_spe_transition_notifier(
    u64 p1, u64 p2, u64 p3)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(64,
    	p1, p2, p3, 0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 65	result = lv1_disable_logical_spe( /*IN*/ spe_id, 0 );
    // Name: xorhack_disable_logical_spe
    // Disables a logical SPE. 
    // arg1 - usage unknown
    static inline u64 xorhack_disable_logical_spe(
    u64 spe_id, u64 arg1)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(65,
    	spe_id, arg1, 0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 66	lv1_clear_spe_interrupt_status( /*IN*/ spe_id, class, stat, 0 );
    // Name: xorhack_clear_spe_interrupt_status
    // Clear the interrupt status of a specific SPE. 
    // _class - SPE interrupt class 
    // stat - new interrupt status ?
    // arg3 - usage unknown
    static inline u64 xorhack_clear_spe_interrupt_status(
    u64 spe_id, u64 _class, u64 stat, u64 arg3)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(66,
    	spe_id, _class, stat, arg3, 0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 67	lv1_get_spe_interrupt_status( /*IN*/ spe_id, class, /*OUT*/ &stat );
    // Name: xorhack_get_spe_interrupt_status
    // Get the interrupt status of a specific spe.
    // class - spe interrupt class 
    // stat - interrupt status 
    static inline u64 xorhack_get_spe_interrupt_status(
    u64 spe_id, u64 _class, u64* stat)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(67,
    	spe_id, _class, 0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, stat,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 69	status = lv1_get_logical_ppe_id( /*OUT*/ &ppe_id );
    // Name: xorhack_get_logical_ppe_id
    // Returns the logical PPE id. 
    // ppe_id - logical PPE ID
    // When called from kernel module init function, ppe_id always seem to be 1. 
    static inline u64 xorhack_get_logical_ppe_id(
    u64* ppe_id)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(69,
    	&ret, ppe_id, 0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 73 result = lv1_set_interrupt_mask( /*IN*/ p1, p2, p3, p4, p5 );
    // Name: xorhack_set_interrupt_mask
    static inline u64 xorhack_set_interrupt_mask(
    u64 p1, u64 p2, u64 p3, u64 p4, u64 p5)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(73,
    	p1, p2, p3, p4, p5,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 74	result = lv1_get_logical_partition_id(/*OUT*/ &lp_id );
    // Name: xorhack_get_logical_partition_id
    // Called during Kernel setup.
    // The single output parameter, logical partition ID, is later used as a parameter to call other Hypervisor functions.
    // lpar_id - logical partition ID
    // When called from kernel module init function, lpar_id always seems to be 2.
    // The “read_node” function contained in “repository.c” is passed a parameter, lpar_id (logical partition ID). 
    // If lpar_id is equal to PS3_LPAR_ID_CURRENT (0) then lv1_get_logical_partition_id is called to retrieve the current logical partition ID. 
    // Any other value for lpar_id is passed directly to the following HV calls, though the only other value in use appears to be PS3_LPAR_ID_PME (1) 
    static inline u64 xorhack_get_logical_partition_id(
    u64* lpar_id)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(74,
    	&ret, lpar_id, 0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 75	result = xorhack_call_63( /*IN*/ out_r3);
    // Name: xorhack_call_75
    // Call 75 is presently undocummented
    // R3 			   R4 R5 R6 R7 R8 R9 R10
    // 0 (LV1_SUCCESS) 0  0  0  0  0  0  0 
    // Returns documented on FW v1.7. 
    static inline u64 xorhack_call_75(
    u64 out_r3)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(75,
    	&ret, out_r3,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 77	result = lv1_configure_execution_time_variable( /*IN*/ p1 );
    // Name: xorhack_configure_execution_time_variable
    static inline u64 xorhack_configure_execution_time_variable(
    u64 p1)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(77,
    	p1, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 78	result = lv1_get_spe_irq_outlet( /*IN*/ spe_id, class, /*OUT*/ &outlet );
    // Name: xorhack_get_spe_irq_outlet
    // Get an IRQ outlet of a certain class from the specified SPE. 
    // _class - spe interrupt class (0, 1 or 2)
    // outlet - IRQ outlet
    // SPE interrupt class: 
    // Class 	 	Description 	 			Examples
    // 0 			Errors 						SPE errors, DMA errors, DMA alignment errors
    // 1 			DMA translation exceptions 	MFC page faults, segment faults
    // 2 			Application events 			SPE stop and signal, DMA completion interrupt, mailbox interrupts 
    static inline u64 xorhack_get_spe_irq_outlet(
    u64 spe_id, u64 _class, u64* outlet)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(78,
    	spe_id, _class, 0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	return ret;
    }   

// Call 79	lv1_set_spe_privilege_state_area_1_register( /*IN*/ spe_id, offset, value );
    // Name: xorhack_set_spe_privilege_state_area_1_register
    // Set a register in SPE privilege area 1.
    // spe_id - spe ID 
    // offset - register offset, 0, 0x600, 0x710, 0x808, 0x820
    // value - register value
    // From kernel spu.c:
    // static void mfc_sr1_set(struct spu *spu, u64 sr1)
    // {
    //	 /* Check bits allowed by HV. */
    //
    // 		static const u64 allowed = ~(MFC_STATE1_LOCAL_STORAGE_DECODE_MASK
    //										| MFC_STATE1_PROBLEM_STATE_MASK);
    //
    //		BUG_ON((sr1 & allowed) != (spu_pdata(spu)->cache.sr1 & allowed));
    //
    //         spu_pdata(spu)->cache.sr1 = sr1;
    //         lv1_set_spe_privilege_state_area_1_register(
    //                 spu_pdata(spu)->spe_id,
    //                 offsetof(struct spu_priv1, mfc_sr1_RW),
    //                 spu_pdata(spu)->cache.sr1);
    // }
    static inline u64 xorhack_set_spe_privilege_state_area_1_register(
    u64 spe_id, u64 offset, u64 value)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(79,
    	spe_id, offset, value, 0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret,0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 89	result = xorhack_call_89( /*IN*/ out_r3);
    // Name: xorhack_call_89
    // Call 89 is presently undocummented
    // R3 			     R4 R5 R6 R7 R8 R9 R10
    // -6 (LV1_NO_ENTRY) 0  0  0  0  0  0  0 
    static inline u64 xorhack_call_89(
    u64 out_r3)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(89,
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 90	status = lv1_create_repository_node(/*IN*/ n1, n2, n3, n4, v1, v2 );
    // Name: xorhack_create_repository_node 
    // The repository appears to be an area of storage for use by the Hypervisor. 
    // n1 - top level key 
    // n2 - 2nd level key 
    // n3 - 3rd level key 
    // n4 - 4th level key 
    // v1 - value 1
    // v2 - value 2
    // This call is not used within the current Kernel, so the parameter list is based on speculation. 
    // See “lv1_get_repository_node_value” for an example of actual key/value usage within the Kernel. 
    static inline u64 xorhack_create_repository_node(
    u64 n1, u64 n2, u64 n3, u64 n4, u64 v1, u64 v2)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(90,
    	n1, n2, n3, n4, v1, v2,0,0,
    	&ret,0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 91	status = lv1_get_repository_node_value(/*IN*/ lpar_id, n1, n2, n3, n4 /*OUT*/ &v1, &v2 );
    // Name: xorhack_get_repository_node_value
    // 256-bit keys are used to reference 128-bit values stored in the repository. 
    // Functions exist to create, get, modify and remove repository nodes.
    // The logical partition id is also required as an input parameter to get a repository node value, 
    // but this parameter does not appear to be passed when creating, modifying or removing nodes.
    // There are instances in the Kernel code where the keys are constructed from string values, 
    // which appear to follow a 4-level key/subkey hierarchy.  
    // See test results on http://wiki.ps2dev.org/ps3:hypervisor:lv1_get_repository_node_value
    // lpar_id - Logical Partition ID
    // n1 - top level key
    // n2 - 2nd level key
    // n3 - 3rd level key
    // n4 - 4th level key
    // returns 0 if ok, and -6 if LV1_NO_ENTRY
    // v1 - value 1
    // v2 - value 2
    // Test Results

// Calling lv1_get_repository_node_value for the node ‘bi.pu.#1.rm_size’ produces the following result:
    // bi.pu.(1).rm_size - Real mode memory size

// Register 	Hex value 			Value 		Comment
    // R3 			0000000000000002 	(2) 		PS3_LPAR_ID_CURRENT
    // R4 			0000000062690000 	....bi..	boot info?
    // R5 			7075000000000000 	pu......	processor unit
    // R6 			0000000000000001 	........	pu id (1)
    // R7 			726d5f73697a6500 	rm_size.	real mode size
    // Outputs
    // R3 			0000000000000000 	(0) 		LV1_SUCCESS
    // R4 			0000000008000000 	(134217728) 128 Mb
    // R5 			0000000000000000 	(0) 	

// Other nodes referenced in “repository.c”:
    // lpar_id = PS3_LPAR_ID_CURRENT (0×2)
    // Node 					v1 													v2 			Comment
    // bi.spun.#0.#0 			0000000000000006 (6) 								0 (0) 	number of physical spus reserved
    // bi.spursvn.#0.#0 		0000000000000006 (6) 								0 (0) 	number of spu resource reservations
    // bi.spursv.(0..5).#0 		8000000000000000 (PS3_SPU_RESOURCE_TYPE_EXCLUSIVE) (0..5) 	spu resource reservation id value
    // bi.boot_dat.address.#0 	0000000007fff000 (134213632) 						0 (0) 	boot data address
    // bi.boot_dat.size.#0 		0000000000000800 (2048) 							0 (0) 	boot data size
    // bi.pu.(1).rm_size 		0000000008000000 (134217728) 						0 (0) 	real mode limit
    // bi.rgntotal.#0.#0 		000000000f800000 (260046848) 						0 (0) 	max memory size

// lpar_id = PS3_LPAR_ID_PME (0×1)
    // Node 					v1 													v2 						Comment
    // ben.#0.#0.#0 			0000000000000001 (1) 								0000000000000000 (0) 	Unused - in function “ps3_repository_read_num_be”
    // be(0).#0.#0.#0 			0000000000000000 (0) 								0000000000000000 (0) 	be node id (used to retrieve clock freq)
    // be.(0).clock.#0 			0000000004c1a6c0 (79800000) 						0000000000000000 (0) 	decrementer frequency (3.2 Ghz / 40)

// Another nodes:
    // lpar_id = PS3_LPAR_ID_PME (0×1) - FW 3.15 PAL 60GB PS3, First Generation (Fat)
    // Node 					v1 													v2 						Comment
    // sys.flash.fmt.#0 		00000000000001 (1) 									00000000000000 (0) 		Flash format ?
    // sys.hw.config.#0 		20000000fffffeff 									00000000000000 (0) 		0×20000000000000 mask + something
    // sys.flash.ext.#0 		000000000000ff (255) 								00000000000000 (0) 		–
    // plat.id.#0.#0 			436f6b4231300000 (ASCII‘CokB10’) 					00000000000000 (0) 		Platform ID
    // sys.ac.sd.#0 			00000000000000 (0) 									00000000000000 (0) 		–
    // sys.flash.boot.#0 		00000000000000 (0) 									00000000000000 (0) 		–
    // be.0.lpm.priv 			00000000000002 (2) 									00000000780101 (7864577)–
    // rsx.rdcy.1.#0 			ffff0d020a02ffff 									00000000000000 (0) 		–
    // rsx.rdcy.2.#0 			ffffffffffffffff 									00000000000000 (0) 		–
    // rsx.rdcy.3.#0 			00000000000000 (0) 									00000000000000 (0) 		–
    // rsx.rdcy.4.#0 			00000000000000 (0) 									00000000000000 (0) 		–
    // rsx.rdcy.5.#0 			00000000000000 (0) 									00000000000000 (0) 		–
    // rsx.rdcy.6.#0 			00000000000000 (0) 									00000000000000 (0) 		–
    // rsx.rdcy.7.#0 			00000000000000 (0) 									00000000000000 (0) 		–
    // rsx.rdcy.8.#0 			00000000000000 (0) 									00000000000000 (0) 		–
    // mu.1.size.#0 			00000010000000 (268435456) 							00000000000000 (0) 		–
    // be.0.tb_clk.#0 			00000004c1a6c0 (79800000) 							00000000000000 (0) 		–
    // be.0.nclk.#0 			000000be420e00 (3192000000) 						00000000000000 (0) 		–
    // ios.net.eurus.lpar 		00000000000000 (0) 									00000000000000 (0) 		–
    // sys.syscon.pversion.#0 	00000000000001 (1) 									00000000000000 (0) 		–
    // sys.param.load.rom1st 	00000000000001 (1) 									00000000000000 (0) 		–
    // lv1.maxplgid.#0.#0 		00000000000100 (256) 								00000000000000 (0) 		–
    // lv1.specver.#0.#0 		00000300010005 										00000000000000 (0) 		Matches firmware 3.1.5
    // lv1.buildid.#0.#0 		00000000000000 (0) 									00000000000000 (0) 		–
    // lv1.ts.size.#0 			00000000000000 (0) 									00000000000000 (0) 		–
    // lv1.ts.start.#0 			00000010000000 (268435456) 							00000000000000 (0) 		–
    static inline u64 xorhack_get_repository_node_value(
    u64 lpar_id, u64 n1, u64 n2, u64 n3, u64 n4, u64* v1, u64* v2)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(91,
    	lpar_id, n1, n2, n3, n4, 0,0,0,
    	&ret, v1, v2, 0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 92 status = lv1_modify_repository_node_value(/*IN*/ n1, n2, n3, n4, v1, v2 );
    // Name: xorhack_modify_repository_node_value
    // n1 - top level key
    // n2 - 2nd level key
    // n3 - 3rd level key
    // n4 - 4th level key
    // v1 - value 1
    // v2 - value 2
    // This call is not used within the current Kernel, so the parameter list is based on speculation !!! 
    static inline u64 xorhack_modify_repository_node_value(
    u64 n1, u64 n2, u64 n3, u64 n4, u64 v1, u64 v2 )
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(92,
    	n1, n2, n3, n4, v1, v2,0,0,
    	&ret,0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 93 status = lv1_remove_repository_node( /*IN*/ n1, n2, n3, n4 );
    // Name: xorhack_remove_repository_node
    // n1 - top level key
    // n2 - 2nd level key
    // n3 - 3rd level key
    // n4 - 4th level key
    // This call is not used within the current Kernel, so the parameter list is based on speculation !!!
    static inline u64 xorhack_remove_repository_node( 
    u64 n1, u64 n2, u64 n3, u64 n4)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(93,
    	n1, n2, n3, n4, 0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 95: result = lv1_read_htab_entries( /*IN*/ p1, p2, /*OUT*/ &v1, &v2, &v3, &v4, &v5 );
    // Name: xorhack_read_htab_entries
    // Notes: offset is 64-bit indexed. r4-r7 seem to be right from the htab. r8 is 16-bit indexed reading from something 0xFFFB is max offset
    // v1, v2, v3, v4, v5 are unknown :-/
    static inline u64 xorhack_read_htab_entries( 
    u64 vas_id, u64 offset, u64* v1, u64* v2, u64* v3, u64* v4, u64* v5)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(95,
    	vas_id, offset, 0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, v1, v2, v3, v4, v5, 0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 96	result = lv1_set_dabr( /*IN*/ dabr, DABR_KERNEL | DABR_USER);
    // Name: xorhack_set_dabr
    // Sets dabr (data address breakpoint register) - an exception should be thrown upon access to data at this address (range?) 
    // dabr - data address 
    // (DABR_KERNEL | DABR_USER) - DABR_KERNEL and DABR_USER are defined on top of “xorhack_sc.h” (this header) (in setup.c in kernel)
    static inline u64 xorhack_set_dabr(t_dabr dabr)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(96,
    	dabr, (DABR_KERNEL | DABR_USER), 0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret,0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 97	result = lv1_set_vmx_graphics_mode( mode );
    // Name: xorhack_set_vmx_graphics_mode
    // Set the Single Precision mode of the vmx graphics units in the PPU
    // mode - 0 = IEEE 754-1985 SIMD rounding mode for VMX/Altivec Instructions 
    // mode - 1 = SPE-compatible SIMD graphics-rounding mode for VMX/Altivec Instructions
    // returns the following result: 0 = LV1_SUCCESS, -17 = LV1_ILLEGAL_PARAMETER_VALUE 
    // This is a call to set the single precision rounding mode of the VMX units in the Cell PPUs. 
    // The AltiVec/VMX SIMD/Vector processing unit has 2 rounding modes for dealing with Single-precision floating-point. 
    // IEEE 754-1985 and SPE-compatible SIMD graphics-rounding mode.
    // The Cell Broadband Engine Programming Handbook has this to say on the subject: 
    // The first implementation of the Cell Broadband Engine Architecture (CBEA) (the CBE processor) supports instructions 
    // with a graphics rounding mode. This mode allows programs written with vector/SIMD multimedia extension instructions 
    // to produce floating-point results that are equivalent in precision to those written in the SPU instruction set. 
    // In this mode, as in the SPU environment, the default rounding mode is round to zero, denormals are treated as zero, 
    // and there are no infinities or NaNs. To change this mode, bit 12 in the HID1 register (known as grap_md or grap_mode 
    // in various documents). HID1 is a HV privileged resource, hence to change the mode from Supervisor mode requires a HV call.
    // Reference Documents: Cell Broadband Engine Programming Handbook V1.1 Cell Broadband Engine Registers V1.5 
    // Tests: When recompiled into Kernel module init function, accepts values of 0 and 1 for p1. All other values return -17 
    // (LV1_ILLEGAL_PARAMETER_VALUE) 
    static inline u64 xorhack_set_vmx_graphics_mode(u64 mode)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(97,
    	mode, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 98	result = lv1_set_thread_switch_control_register( /*IN*/ p1 );
    // Name: xorhack_set_thread_switch_control_register
    // Present in kboot; not used in current kernel. 
    // p1 - Unknown
    static inline u64 xorhack_set_thread_switch_control_register(
    u64 p1)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(98,
    	p1, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 99	result = xorhack_call_99( /*IN*/ out_r3);
    // Name: xorhack_call_99
    // Call 99 is presently undocummented
    // R3 			             R4 R5 R6 R7 R8 R9 R10
    // -4 (LV1_DENIED_BY_POLICY) 0  0  0  0  0  0  0 
    static inline u64 xorhack_call_99(
    u64 out_r3)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(99,
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 102	result = xorhack_call_102( /*IN*/ out_r3);
    // Name: xorhack_call_102
    // Call 102 is presently undocummented
    // R3 			   R4         R5 R6 R7 R8 R9 R10
    // 0 (LV1_SUCCESS) 692F5D1E7h 0  0  0  0  0  0 
    static inline u64 xorhack_call_102(
    u64 out_r3)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(102,
    	return ret;
    }
    // Call 103	result = lv1_get_total_execution_time( /*IN*/ p1, p2, /*OUT*/ &v1 );
    // Name: xorhack_get_total_execution_time
    // I always get LV1_NOT_IMPLEMENTED
    static inline u64 xorhack_get_total_execution_time( 
    u64 p1, u64 p2, u64* v1)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(103, p1, p2,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, v1,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 105	result = xorhack_call_105( /*IN*/ out_r3, out_r4, out_r5, out_r6, out_r7, out_r8, out_r9, out_r10);
    // Name: xorhack_call_105
    // Call 105 is presently undocummented
    // R3 			                     R4 R5 R6                R7            R8            R9                R10
    // -17 (LV1_ILLEGAL_PARAMETER_VALUE) 0 	0  C000000000537EF8h F09B89AF5001h 6C0061D8E190h C0000000008DF718h F09B89AF5001h
    // Does not currently compile
    // static inline u64 xorhack_call_105(
    // u64 out_r3, u64 out_r4, u64 out_r5, u64 out_r6, u64 out_r7, u64 out_r8, u64 out_r9, u64 out_r10)
    // {
    	// u64 ret;
    	// xorhack_syscall(105,
    	// 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	// &ret, out_r3, out_r4, out_r5, out_r6, out_r7, out_r8, out_r9, out_r10);
    	// return ret;
    // }

// Call 106	result = xorhack_call_106( /*IN*/ out_r3, out_r4, out_r5, out_r6, out_r7, out_r8, out_r9, out_r10);
    // Name: xorhack_call_106
    // Call 106 is presently undocummented
    // R3 			                     R4 R5 R6                R7            R8            R9                R10
    // -17 (LV1_ILLEGAL_PARAMETER_VALUE) 0 	0  C000000000537EF8h F09B89AF5001h 6C0061D8E190h C0000000008DF718h F09B89AF5001h
    // static inline u64 xorhack_call_106(
    // u64 out_r3, u64 out_r4, u64 out_r5, u64 out_r6, u64 out_r7, u64 out_r8, u64 out_r9, u64 out_r10)
    // {
    	// u64 ret;
    	// xorhack_syscall(106,
    	// 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	// return ret;
    // }

// Call 107	result = xorhack_call_107( /*IN*/ out_r3, out_r4, out_r5, out_r6, out_r7, out_r8, out_r9, out_r10);
    // Name: xorhack_call_107
    // Call 107 is presently undocummented
    // static inline u64 xorhack_call_107(
    // {
    	// u64 ret;
    	// xorhack_syscall(107,
    	// 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	// return ret;
    // }

// Call 108	result = xorhack_call_108( /*IN*/ out_r3, out_r4, out_r5, out_r6, out_r7, out_r8, out_r9, out_r10);
    // Name: xorhack_call_108
    // Call 108 is presently undocummented
    // static inline u64 xorhack_call_108(
    // {
    	// u64 ret;
    	// xorhack_syscall(108,
    	// 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	// return ret;
    // }

// Call 109	result = xorhack_call_109( /*IN*/ out_r3, out_r4, out_r5, out_r6, out_r7, out_r8, out_r9, out_r10);
    // Name: xorhack_call_109
    // Call 109 is presently undocummented
    // static inline u64 xorhack_call_109(
    // {
    	// u64 ret;
    	// xorhack_syscall(109,
    	// 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	// return ret;
    // }

// Call 110	result = xorhack_call_110( /*IN*/ out_r3, out_r4, out_r5, out_r6, out_r7, out_r8, out_r9, out_r10);
    // Name: xorhack_call_110
    // Call 110 is presently undocummented
    // R3 			     R4 R5 R6                R7            R8            R9                R10
    // -6 (LV1_NO_ENTRY) 0 	0  C000000000537EF8h F09B89AF5001h 6C0061D8E190h C0000000008DF718h F09B89AF5001h
    // static inline u64 xorhack_call_110(
    // {
    	// u64 ret;
    	// xorhack_syscall(110,
    	// 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	// return ret;
    // }

// Call 111	result = xorhack_call_111( /*IN*/ out_r3, out_r4, out_r5, out_r6, out_r7, out_r8, out_r9, out_r10);
    // Name: xorhack_call_111
    // Call 111 is presently undocummented
    // R3 			     R4 R5 R6                R7            R8            R9                R10
    // -6 (LV1_NO_ENTRY) 0 	0  C000000000537EF8h F09B89AF5001h 6C0061D8E190h C0000000008DF718h F09B89AF5001h
    // static inline u64 xorhack_call_111(
    // {
    	// u64 ret;
    	// xorhack_syscall(111,
    	// 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	// return ret;
    // }

// Call 112	result = xorhack_call_112( /*IN*/ out_r3, out_r4, out_r5, out_r6, out_r7, out_r8, out_r9, out_r10);
    // Name: xorhack_call_112
    // Call 112 is presently undocummented
    // static inline u64 xorhack_call_112(
    // {
    	// u64 ret;
    	// xorhack_syscall(112,
    	// 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	// return ret;
    // }

// Call 114	result = xorhack_call_114( /*IN*/ out_r3, out_r4, out_r5, out_r6, out_r7, out_r8, out_r9, out_r10);
    // Name: xorhack_call_114
    // Call 114 is presently undocummented
    // R3 			     
    // -17 (LV1_ILLEGAL_PARAMETER_VALUE)
    // static inline u64 xorhack_call_114(u64 out_r3)
    // {
    	// u64 ret;
    	// xorhack_syscall(114,
    	// 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	// &ret, out_r3, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);
    	// return ret;
    // }

// Call 115	result = xorhack_call_115( /*IN*/ out_r3, out_r4, out_r5, out_r6, out_r7, out_r8, out_r9, out_r10);
    // Name: xorhack_call_115
    // Call 115 is presently undocummented
    // R3 			     
    // -8 (LV1_TYPE_MISMATCH)
    // static inline u64 xorhack_call_115(u64 out_r3)
    // {
    	// u64 ret;
    	// xorhack_syscall(115,
    	// 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	// &ret, out_r3, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);
    	// return ret;
    // }

// Call 116 result = lv1_allocate_io_segment( /*IN*/ ioas_id, segment_size, io_page_size, /*OUT*/ &ioif_addr );
    // Name: xorhack_allocate_io_segment
    // Allocates an io segment. 
    // ioas_id - io address space id 
    // segment_size - io segment size 
    // io_page_size - io page size, 0xC, 0×10, 0×14
    // Code taken from kboot-10\dl\linux-2.6.16\sound\powerpc\snd_ps3pf.c (kboot-20061208)
    //
    // ret64 = lv1_allocate_io_segment(0,           /* io space */
    //    IO_SEGMENTSIZE, /* segment size */
    //    IO_PAGESIZE_SHIFT, /* io page size */
    //    &(ioif_map_info_array[current_segment].ioif_addr));
    static inline u64 xorhack_allocate_io_segment(
    u64 ioas_id, u64 segment_size, u64 io_page_size, u64* ioif_addr )
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(116,
    	ioas_id, segment_size, io_page_size, 0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, ioif_addr, 0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 117	result = lv1_release_io_segment( /*IN*/ ioas_id, ioif_addr );
    // Name: xorhack_release_io_segment
    // Releases an io segment.
    // ioas_id - io address space id 
    // Code taken from kboot-10\dl\linux-2.6.16\sound\powerpc\snd_ps3pf.c (kboot-20061208)
    //
    // ret64 = lv1_release_io_segment(0, /* io space */
    //   ioif_map_info_array[current_segment].ioif_addr);
    static inline u64 xorhack_release_io_segment(
    u64 ioas_id, u64 ioif_addr)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(117,
    	ioas_id, ioif_addr,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret,0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 118	result = lv1_allocate_ioid( /*IN*/ p1, /*OUT*/ &v1 );
    // Name: xorhack_allocate_ioid
    static inline u64 xorhack_allocate_ioid( 
    u64 SBZ, u64* ioid)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(118,
    	SBZ, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, ioid,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

//Call 119	result = lv1_release_ioid( /*IN*/ p1, p2 );
    // Name: xorhack_release_ioid
    static inline u64 xorhack_release_ioid( 
    u64 p1, u64 p2)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(119,
    	p1, p2,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret,0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 120	result = lv1_construct_io_irq_outlet( /*IN*/ interrupt_id, /*OUT*/ &outlet );
    // Name: xorhack_construct_io_irq_outlet
    // Construct an outlet for a non-virtualized device interrupt. 
    // interrupt_id - interrupt id 
    // outlet - interrupt outlet 
    static inline u64 xorhack_construct_io_irq_outlet(
    u64 interrupt_id, u64* outlet )
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(120,
    	interrupt_id, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 121	result = lv1_destruct_io_irq_outlet( /*IN*/ outlet );
    // Name: xorhack_destruct_io_irq_outlet
    // Destruct a previously constructed device interrupt outlet.
    static inline u64 xorhack_destruct_io_irq_outlet(
    u64 outlet)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(121,
    	outlet, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 122	result = lv1_map_htab( /*IN*/ 0, /*OUT*/ &htab_addr );
    // Name: xorhack_map_htab
    // Maps the hash page table (HTAB).
    // lpar_id - Logical Partition (LPAR) ID <- not sure about this arg
    // htab_addre - Hashed Page Table (HTAB) address
    // In “htab.c” return code is assigned, but not used. Must be translated and ioremapped before it can be used in the kernel. It’s 1MB long 
    static inline u64 xorhack_map_htab( 
    u64 lpar_id, u64* htab_addr)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(122,
    	lpar_id, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, htab_addr,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 123	lv1_unmap_htab( /*IN*/ htab_addr );
    // Name: xorhack_unmap_htab
    // Unmaps the hash page table (HTAB). 
    // htab_addr - hash page table address
    static inline u64 xorhack_unmap_htab(
    u64 htab_addr)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(123,
    	htab_addr, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 124	result = xorhack_call_124( /*IN*/ out_r3, out_r4, out_r5, out_r6, out_r7, out_r8, out_r9, out_r10);
    // Name: xorhack_call_124
    // Call 124 is presently undocummented
    // static inline u64 xorhack_call_124(
    // {
    	// u64 ret;
    	// xorhack_syscall(124,
    	// 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	// return ret;
    // }

// Call 125	result = xorhack_call_125( /*IN*/ out_r3, out_r4, out_r5, out_r6, out_r7, out_r8, out_r9, out_r10);
    // Name: xorhack_call_125
    // Call 126 is presently undocummented
    // static inline u64 xorhack_call_125(
    // {
    	// u64 ret;
    	// xorhack_syscall(125,
    	// 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	// return ret;
    // }

// Call 126	result = xorhack_call_126( /*IN*/ out_r3, out_r4, out_r5, out_r6, out_r7, out_r8, out_r9, out_r10);
    // Name: xorhack_call_126
    // Call 126 is presently undocummented
    // static inline u64 xorhack_call_126(
    // {
    	// u64 ret;
    	// xorhack_syscall(126,
    	// 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	// return ret;
    // }

// Call 127	result = lv1_get_version_info( /*OUT*/ &raw );
    // Name: xorhack_get_version_info
    // Returns PS3 firmware version information. 
    // version - firmware data
    // The firmware information is accessed using the following union:
    // union ps3_firmware_version {
    //    u64 raw;
    //    struct {
    //        u16 pad;
    //        u16 major;
    //        u16 minor;
    //        u16 rev;
    //     };
    // };
    // some of the Version numbers R4 can return:
    // PAL 1.5 - R4 = 0×0000000100040000 where major = 1, minor = 4, rev = 0
    // PAL 1.7 - R4 = 0×0000000100070000 where major = 1, minor = 7, rev = 0 
    static inline u64 xorhack_get_version_info(
    u64* version)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(127,
    	&ret, version,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 134	result = xorhack_call_134( /*IN*/ out_r3);
    // Name: xorhack_call_134
    // Call 134 is presently undocummented
    // R3 			   R4 R5 R6 R7 R8 R9 R10
    // 0 (LV1_SUCCESS) 0  0  0  0  0  0  0 
    static inline u64 xorhack_call_134(
    u64 out_r3)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(134,
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 135	result = xorhack_call_135( /*IN*/ out_r3, out_r4, out_r5, out_r6, out_r7, out_r8, out_r9, out_r10);
    // Name: xorhack_call_135
    // Call 135 is presently undocummented
    // static inline u64 xorhack_call_135(
    // {
    	// u64 ret;
    	// xorhack_syscall(135,
    	// 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	// return ret;
    // }

// Call 136	result = xorhack_call_136( /*IN*/ out_r3, out_r4, out_r5, out_r6, out_r7, out_r8, out_r9, out_r10);
    // Name: xorhack_call_136
    // Call 136 is presently undocummented
    // static inline u64 xorhack_call_136(
    // {
    	// u64 ret;
    	// xorhack_syscall(136,
    	// 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	// return ret;
    // }

// Call 137	result = xorhack_call_137( /*IN*/ out_r3);
    // Name: xorhack_call_137
    // Call 137 is presently undocummented
    static inline u64 xorhack_call_137(
    u64 out_r3)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(137,
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 138	result = xorhack_call_138( /*IN*/ out_r3);
    // Name: xorhack_call_138
    // Call 138 is presently undocummented
    static inline u64 xorhack_call_138(
    u64 out_r3)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(138,
    	&ret,out_r3,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 140 result = lv1_construct_lpm( /*IN*/ p1, p2, p3, p4, p5, p6, /*OUT*/ &v1, &v2, &v3 );
    // Name: xorhack_construct_lpm
    // node_id - this is the node id of the processor, 0 is only valid value
    // tb_type - 0 is none, 1 is internal 
    // p3 - Unknown, is 0 
    // p4 - Unknown, is 0 
    // tb_cache - in lpar, 128 byte aligned
    // tb_cache_size - cache size
    // lpm_id -
    // outlet_id - 
    // tb_size - 
    static inline u64 xorhack_construct_lpm(
    u64 node_id, u64 tb_type, u64 p3, u64 p4, u64 tb_cache, u64 tb_cache_size, u64* lpm_id , u64* outlet_id , u64* tb_size)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(140,
    	node_id, tb_type, p3, p4, tb_cache, tb_cache_size, 0,0,
    	&ret, lpm_id , outlet_id, tb_size ,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 141 result = lv1_destruct_lpm( /*IN*/ p1 );
    // Name: xorhack_destruct_lpm
    static inline u64 xorhack_destruct_lpm(
    u64 lpm_id)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(141,
    	lpm_id, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 142 result = lv1_start_lpm( /*IN*/ p1 );
    // Name: xorhack_start_lpm
    static inline u64 xorhack_start_lpm(
    u64 lpm_id)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(142,
    	lpm_id, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 143 result = lv1_stop_lpm( /*IN*/ p1, /*OUT*/ &v1 );
    // Name: xorhack_stop_lpm
    // Not in current kernel
    // Inputs: R3 p1 unknown
    // Outputs R3 Status?
    //         R4 v1 unknown
    // PS3 40GB FW 3.15 Ubuntu 8.10 2.5.25-2; SX28-based exploit
    // Passing any non-zero value as p1 causes segfault (non-fatal). Passing zero as p1
    // returns zero for both R3 and R4.
    // covenant 2010
    static inline u64 xorhack_stop_lpm(u64 unkn_in_r3, u64* unkn_out_r4)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(143,
    	unkn_in_r3,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, unkn_out_r4,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 144	result = lv1_copy_lpm_trace_buffer( /*IN*/ p1, p2, p3 /*OUT*/ &v1 );
    // Name: xorhack_copy_lpm_trace_buffer
    // Not in current kernel
    // Inputs
    // Register 	Description
    // R3 	p1 - lpm_id
    // R4 	p2 - offset
    // R5 	p3 - request
    // Outputs
    // Register 	Description
    // R3 	Status
    // R4 	v1 - tmp 
    // Passing any any value on any one of the three input arguments 
    // (whilst others are zero) always returns zero for both R3 and R4.
    // covenant 2010
    static inline u64 xorhack_copy_lpm_trace_buffer(u64 unkn_in_r3, u64 unkn_in_r4, u64 unkn_in_r5,
    u64* unkn_out_r4)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(144, unkn_in_r3,unkn_in_r4,unkn_in_r5,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret,unkn_out_r4,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

//Call 145	result = lv1_add_lpm_event_bookmark( /*IN*/ p1, p2, p3, p4, p5 );
    //Name: xorhack_add_lpm_event_boomark
    // Not in current kernel
    // Inputs
    // R3 	p1 - Unknown
    // R4 	p2 - Unknown
    // R5 	p3 - Unknown
    // R6 	p4 - Unknown
    // R7 	p5 - Unknown
    // Outputs
    // R3 	Status? 
    // covenant 2010
    static inline u64 xorhack_add_lpm_event_bookmark(u64 p1, u64 p2, u64 p3,
    u64 p4, u64 p5 )
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(145,p1,p2,p3,p4,p5,0,0,0,
    	&ret,0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 146 result = lv1_delete_lpm_event_bookmark( /*IN*/ p1, p2, p3 );
    // Name: xorhack_delete_lpm_event_bookmark
    // Not in current kernel
    // Inputs
    // Register 	Description
    // R3 	p1 - Unknown
    // R4 	p2 - Unknown
    // R5 	p3 - Unknown
    // Outputs
    // Register 	Description
    // R3 	Status? 
    static inline u64 xorhack_delete_lpm_event_bookmark(
    u64 p1, u64 p2, u64 p3 )
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(146,p1,p2,p3,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret,0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 147	result = lv1_set_lpm_interrupt_mask( /*IN*/ p1, p2, p3, /*OUT*/ &v1 );
    // Name: xorhack_set_lpm_interrupt_mask
    static inline u64 xorhack_set_lpm_interrupt_mask( 
    				u64 arg0, u64 arg1, u64 arg2, u64* arg3 )
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(147,arg0,arg1,arg2,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, arg3, 0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 148	result = lv1_get_lpm_interrupt_status( /*IN*/ p1, /*OUT*/ &v1 );
    // Name: xorhack_set_get_lpm_interrupt_status
    // Not used in current kernel
    static inline u64 xorhack_set_get_lpm_interrupt_status( u64 arg0, u64* arg1 )
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(148,
    	arg0, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, arg1, 0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

//Call 149	result = lv1_set_lpm_general_control( /*IN*/ p1, p2, p3, p4, p5, /*OUT*/ &v1, &v2 );
    // Name: xorhack_set_lpm_general_control
    static inline u64 xorhack_set_lpm_general_control( 
    u64 arg0, u64 arg1, u64 arg2, u64 arg3, u64 arg4, u64* arg5, u64* arg6 )
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(149,
    	arg0, arg1, arg2, arg3, arg4, 0, 0, 0,
    	&ret, arg5, arg6, 0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 150 result = lv1_set_lpm_interval( /*IN*/ p1, p2, p3, /*OUT*/ &v1 );
    // Name: xorhack_set_lpm_interval
    static inline u64 xorhack_set_lpm_interval( 
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(150,
    	arg0, arg1, arg2, 0,0,0,0,0,
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 151	result = lv1_set_lpm_trigger_control( /*IN*/ p1, p2, p3, /*OUT*/ &v1 );
    // Name: xorhack_set_lpm_trigger_control
    static inline u64 xorhack_set_lpm_trigger_control( 
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(151,
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 152 result = lv1_set_lpm_counter_control( /*IN*/ p1, p2, p3, p4, /*OUT*/ &v1 );
    // Name: xorhack_set_lpm_counter_control
    static inline u64 xorhack_set_lpm_counter_control( 
    u64 arg0, u64 arg1, u64 arg2, u64 arg3, u64* arg4 )
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(152,
    	arg0, arg1, arg2, arg3,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, arg4, 0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 153: result = lv1_set_lpm_group_control( /*IN*/ p1, p2, p3, /*OUT*/ &v1 );
    // Name: xorhack_set_lpm_group_control
    static inline u64 xorhack_set_lpm_group_control( 
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(153,
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 154	result = lv1_set_lpm_debug_bus_control( /*IN*/ p1, p2, p3, /*OUT*/ &v1 );
    // Name: xorhack_set_lpm_debug_bus_control
    static inline u64 xorhack_set_lpm_debug_bus_control( 
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(154,
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 155	result = lv1_set_lpm_counter( /*IN*/ p1, p2, p3, p4, p5, /*OUT*/ &v1, &v2 );
    // Name: xorhack_set_lpm_counter
    static inline u64 xorhack_set_lpm_counter( 
    u64 arg0, u64 arg1, u64 arg2, u64 arg3, u64 arg4, u64* arg5, u64* arg6 )
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(155,
    	arg0, arg1, arg2, arg3, arg4, 0, 0, 0,
    	&ret, arg5, arg6, 0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 156	result = lv1_set_lpm_signal( /*IN*/ p1, p2, p3, p4, p5, p6, p7 );
    // Name: xorhack_set_lpm_signal
    static inline u64 xorhack_set_lpm_signal( 
    u64 arg0, u64 arg1, u64 arg2, u64 arg3, u64 arg4, u64 arg5, u64 arg6 )
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(156,
    	arg0, arg1, arg2, arg3, arg4, arg5, arg6, 0,
    	&ret,0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 157	result = lv1_set_lpm_spr_trigger( /*IN*/ p1, p2 );
    // Name: xorhack_set_lpm_spr_trigger
    static inline u64 xorhack_set_lpm_spr_trigger(
    u64 arg0, u64 arg1)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(157,
    	arg0, arg1, 0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret,0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 158	result = lv1_insert_htab_entry( /*IN*/ p1, p2, p3, p4, p5, p6, /*OUT*/ &v1, &v2, &v3 );
    // Name: xorhack_insert_htab_entry
    //
    // result = lv1_insert_htab_entry(PS3_LPAR_VAS_ID_CURRENT, hpte_group,
    //					hpte_v, hpte_r,
    //					HPTE_V_BOLTED, 0,
    //					&inserted_index,
    //					&evicted_v, &evicted_r);
    static inline u64 xorhack_insert_htab_entry( 
    u64 htab_ID, u64 hpte_group, u64 hpte_v, u64 hpte_r, u64 bolted_flag , u64 flags, u64* inserted_index, u64* evicted_v, u64* evicted_r )
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(158,
    	htab_ID, hpte_group, hpte_v, hpte_r, bolted_flag, flags, 0,0,
    	&ret, inserted_index, evicted_v, evicted_r, 0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 162	result = lv1_read_virtual_uart( /*IN*/ port_number, buffer, bytes, /*OUT*/ bytes_read );
    // Name: xorhack_read_virtual_uart
    // Read data from a VUART port into a provided buffer. 
    // port_number - VUART port number 
    // buffer - pointer to buffer (must be address in lpar) 
    // buffer_size - not sure but looks like buffer size in bytes
    // bytes_read - number of bytes read into buffer 
    static inline u64 xorhack_read_virtual_uart(
    u64 port_number, u64 buffer, u64 buffer_size, u64* bytes_read )
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(162,
    	port_number, buffer, buffer_size, 0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, bytes_read, 0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 163	result = lv1_write_virtual_uart( /*IN*/ port_number, buffer, bytes, /*OUT*/ bytes_written );
    // Name: xorhack_write_virtual_uart
    // Write a buffer of data to a VUART port.
    // buffer - pointer to buffer (must be address in lpar)
    // buffer_size - not sure but looks like buffer size in bytes
    // bytes_written - number of bytes written to VUART 
    static inline u64 xorhack_write_virtual_uart(
    u64 port_number, u64 buffer, u64 buffer_size, u64* bytes_written)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(163,
    	port_number, buffer, buffer_size, 0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, bytes_written, 0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 164	result = lv1_set_virtual_uart_param( /*IN*/ port_number, param_id, param_value );
    // Name: xorhack_set_virtual_uart_param
    // Set a parameter for a port on the VUART. 
    // param_id - id of parameter to set (see lv1_get_virtual_uart_param  for parameter information.) 
    // param_value - parameter value 
    static inline u64 xorhack_set_virtual_uart_param(
    u64 port_number, u64 param_id, u64 param_value)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(164,
    	port_number, param_id, param_value, 0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 165	result = lv1_get_virtual_uart_param( /*IN*/ port_number, param_id, /*OUT*/ &param_value );
    // Name: xorhack_get_virtual_uart_param
    // Get a parameter for a port on the VUART. 
    // param_id - id of parameter to set (see notes) 
    // param_value - parameter value 
    // NOTES: VUART parameters defined in vuart.c:
    // param_id:  0,                1,                2,                    3,                 4,              5,                 6,                7,
    // Parameter: PARAM_TX_TRIGGER, PARAM_RX_TRIGGER, PARAM_INTERRUPT_MASK, PARAM_RX_BUF_SIZE, PARAM_RX_BYTES, PARAM_TX_BUF_SIZE, PARAM_TX_BYTES,   PARAM_INTERRUPT_STATUS
    // Notes:                                                               read only,         read only,      read only,         read only,        read only,
    //                                                                                                         not referenced in  not referenced                                                                                                      in current Kernel  in current Kernel       
    static inline u64 xorhack_get_virtual_uart_param(
    u64 port_number, u64 param_id, u64* param_value)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(165,
    	port_number, param_id,0, 0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, param_value, 0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 166	result = lv1_configure_virtual_uart_irq( /*IN*/ lpar_addr, /*OUT*/ &outlet );
    // Name: xorhack_configure_virtual_uart_irq
    // Configure the VUART IRQ.
    // lpar_addr - logical partition address of virtual uart interrupt bitmap
    // outlet - irq outlet
    // NOTES: The system supports only a single virtual uart, so multiple calls without
    //        freeing the interrupt will return a wrong state error.
    static inline u64 xorhack_configure_virtual_uart_irq(
    u64 lpar_addr, u64* outlet )
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(166,
    	lpar_addr, 0,0, 0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, outlet, 0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 167	result = xorhack_call_167( /*IN*/ out_r3);
    // Name: xorhack_call_167
    // Call 167 is presently undocummented
    static inline u64 xorhack_call_167(
    u64 out_r3)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(167,
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 168	result = xorhack_call_168( /*IN*/ out_r3);
    // Name: xorhack_call_168
    // Call 168 is presently undocummented
    static inline u64 xorhack_call_168(
    u64 out_r3)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(168,
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 170	result = lv1_open_device( /*IN*/ bus_id, dev_id, 0 );
    // Name: xorhack_open_device
    // Open the device for a given bus and device ID. 
    // bus_id  - bus id 
    // dev_id  - device id 
    // arg1    - is unknown
    // returns - LV1_SUCCESS (0) - OK 
    //           LV1_NO_ENTRY (-6) - invalid dev_id 
    //           LV1_BUSY (-9) - device already open 
    //           LV1_ILLEGAL_PARAMETER_VALUE (-17) - invalid bus_id
    // Valid values for bus_id and dev_id can be obtained from the repository (see lv1_get_repository_node_value).
    // Once open, functions such as lv1_map_device_mmio_region and lv1_allocate_device_dma_region can be used to map the device into memory.
    // The value of R5 does not seem to affect the outcome of the call (powers of 2 in the 64 bit range were tested). 
    // One reason for the flag could be to indicate whether to open the device in shared mode or not (and thus prevent the LV1_BUSY return code). 
    static inline u64 xorhack_open_device(
    u64 bus_id, u64 dev_id, u64 arg1)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(170,
    	bus_id, dev_id, arg1, 0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0, 0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 171	result = lv1_close_device( /*IN*/ bus_id, dev_id );
    // Name: xorhack_close_device
    // Close the device for a given bus and device id. 
    // bus_id - bus id 
    // dev_id - device id 
    static inline u64 xorhack_close_device(
    u64 bus_id, u64 dev_id )
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(171,
    	bus_id, dev_id,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret,0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 172	result = lv1_map_device_mmio_region( /*IN*/ bus_id, dev_id, bus_addr, size, page_size, /*OUT*/ &lpar_addr );
    // Name: xorhack_map_device_mmio_region
    // Map an MMIO region to the specified device. 
    // bus_id - bus id 
    // dev_id - device id 
    // bus_addr - address of the region 
    // size - size of the region 
    // page_size - page size of the region 
    // lpar_addr - logical partition address of the mapped region 
    static inline u64 xorhack_map_device_mmio_region(
    u64 bus_id, u64 dev_id, u64 bus_addr, u64 size, u64 page_size,  u64* lpar_addr)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(172,
    	bus_id, dev_id, bus_addr, size, page_size, 0,0,0,
    	&ret, lpar_addr, 0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 173 result = lv1_unmap_device_mmio_region( /*IN*/ bus_id, dev_id, lpar_addr );
    // Name: xorhack_unmap_device_mmio_region
    // Unmap an MMIO region from the specified device.
    // bus_id - bus id 
    // dev_id - device id 
    // lpar_addr - logical partition address of the mapped region 
    static inline u64 xorhack_unmap_device_mmio_region(
    u64 bus_id, u64 dev_id, u64 lpar_addr)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(173,
    	bus_id, dev_id, lpar_addr,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret,0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 174 result = lv1_allocate_device_dma_region( /*IN*/ bus_id, dev_id, io_size, io_pagesize, flag, &dma_region );
    // Name: xorhack_allocate_device_dma_region
    // Allocate a DMA region for the specified device. 
    // bus_id - bus id 
    // dev_id - device id 
    // io_size - region size 
    // io_pagesize - specified as a PAGE_SHIFT (i.e. n where pagesize = 2^n)
    // flag - 0=32 bit mode, 2=8 bit mode 
    // dma_region - dma region address
    // Notes: When the device is little endian, the mode must be set to 8 bit for 8 bit DMA to work as expected,
    // otherwise the bytes will be read/written in the wrong order.
    // OTOH, this mode requires that 16 and 32-bit values are byte-swapped by the CPU since they will appear as little endian in memory. 
    static inline u64 xorhack_allocate_device_dma_region(
    u64 bus_id, u64 dev_id, u64 io_size, u64 io_pagesize, u64 flag, u64* dma_region)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(174,
    	bus_id, dev_id, io_size, io_pagesize, flag,0,0,0,
    	&ret, dma_region,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 175	lv1_free_device_dma_region( /*IN*/ bus_id, dev_id, dma_region );
    // Name: xorhack_free_device_dma_region
    // Free a previously allocated DMA region for the specified device.
    // bus_id - bus id 
    // dev_id - device id 
    static inline u64 xorhack_free_device_dma_region(
    u64 bus_id, u64 dev_id, u64 dma_region)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(175,
    	bus_id, dev_id, dma_region, 0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 176	result = lv1_map_device_dma_region( /*IN*/ bus_id, dev_id, lpar_addr, dma_region, size, flags );
    // Name: xorhack_map_device_dma_region
    // Map a DMA region for the specified device. 
    // bus_id - bus id 
    // dev_id - device id 
    // lpar_addr - logical partition address 
    // size - region size 
    // flags - see notes 
    //  Notes: In “mm.c” and “ps3_storage.c”, flags parameter is always specified as 0xf800000000000000UL. 
    // They are the same flags as the IOPTE entry ones. 
    static inline u64 xorhack_map_device_dma_region(
    u64 bus_id, u64 dev_id, u64 lpar_addr, u64 dma_region, u64 size, u64 flags)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(176,
    	bus_id, dev_id, lpar_addr, dma_region, size, flags,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 177	result = lv1_unmap_device_dma_region( /*IN*/ bus_id, dev_id, dma_region, size );	
    // Name: xorhack_unmap_device_dma_region
    // Unmaps a DMA region for the specified device. 
    // bus_id - bus id 
    // dev_id - device id 
    // size - region size 
    static inline u64 xorhack_unmap_device_dma_region( 
    u64 bus_id, u64 dev_id, u64 dma_region, u64 size)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(177,
    	bus_id, dev_id, dma_region, size, 0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 178	result = lv1_read_pci_config( /*IN*/ bus_id, pci_bus_id, dev_id, func_id, offset, size, /*OUT*/ &config_data );
    // Name:  xorhack_read_pci_config(
    // Read external PCI config. PS3tool only?
    // bus_id - ps3 bus id 
    // pci_bus_id - pci bus id 
    // dev_id - pci device id 
    // func_id - pci function 
    // offset - offset to store data within config_data
    // size - size of config_data 
    // config_data - pci config data 
    // Notes from ps3 linux kernel/kboot: status = lv1_read_pci_config(p->bus_id, p->bus_pci_bus, p->bus_pci_dev, p->bus_pci_func,(uint64_t)offset, size, &data);
    static inline u64 xorhack_read_pci_config(
    u64 bus_id, u64 pci_bus_id, u64 dev_id, u64 func_id, u64 offset, u64 size, u64* config_data)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(178,
    	bus_id, pci_bus_id, dev_id, func_id, offset, size, 0,0,
    	&ret, config_data,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 179 result = lv1_write_pci_config( /*IN*/ bus_id, pci_bus_id, dev_id, func_id, offset, size, config_data );
    // Name: xorhack_write_pci_config
    // Write external PCI config. PS3tool only?
    // bus_id - ps3 bus id 
    // pci_bus_id - pci bus id 
    // dev_id - pci device id 
    // func_id - pci function 
    // offset - offset to store data within config_data 
    // size - size of config_data 
    // config_data - pci config data 
    // Notes: status = lv1_write_pci_config(p->bus_id, p->bus_pci_bus, p->bus_pci_dev, p->bus_pci_func, (uint64_t)offset, size, (uint64_t)val);
    // if(status) { /* lv1_write_pci_config can't write reg from 0x10 to 0x3f */}
    static inline u64 xorhack_write_pci_config(
    u64 bus_id, u64 pci_bus_id, u64 dev_id, u64 func_id, u64 offset, u64 size, u64 config_data )
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(179,
    	bus_id, pci_bus_id, dev_id, func_id, offset, size, config_data, 0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 180	result = lv1_read_pci_io( /*IN*/ p1, p2, p3, p4, /*OUT*/ &v1 );
    // Name: xorhack_read_pci_io
    static inline u64 xorhack_read_pci_io(
    u64 arg0, u64 arg1, u64 arg2, u64 arg3, u64* arg4 )
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(180,
    	arg0, arg1, arg2, arg3, 0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, arg4,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 181	result = lv1_write_pci_io( /*IN*/ p1, p2, p3, p4, p5 );
    // Name: xorhack_write_pci_io
    static inline u64 xorhack_write_pci_io(
    u64 arg0, u64 arg1, u64 arg2, u64 arg3, u64 arg4 )
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(181,
    	arg0, arg1, arg2, arg3, arg4, 0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 182	
    // Name: xorhack_call_182
    // Call 182 is presently undocummented
    // Call 182 has not yet been probed
    // Call 182 appears in a FW 3.1.5 HV dump

// Call 183	
    // Name: xorhack_call_183
    // Call 183 is presently undocummented
    // Call 183 has not yet been probed
    // Call 183 appears in a FW 3.1.5 HV dump
    // Call 183 may be associated with freeing/allocating memory (source: ps2dev wiki)

// Call 185 result = lv1_net_add_multicast_address( /*IN*/ bus_id, dev_id, addr, flag );
    // Name: xorhack_net_add_multicast_address
    // Add multicast address to the specified network device.
    // bus_id - bus id 
    // dev_id - device id 
    // addr - see notes 
    // flag - see notes 
    // Notes: From “gelic_net.c”, addr can also take special values of 0 and GELIC_NET_BROADCAST_ADDR (0xffffffff) 
    // and flag is assigned values of 0 and 1.
    static inline u64 xorhack_net_add_multicast_address(
    u64 bus_id, u64 dev_id, u64 addr, u64 flag)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(185,
    	bus_id, dev_id, addr, flag, 0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 186	result = lv1_net_remove_multicast_address( /*IN*/ bus_id, dev_id, 0, 1 );
    // Name: xorhack_net_remove_multicast_address
    // Remove multicast address on the specified network device. 
    // bus_id - bus id 
    // dev_id - device id 
    // arg2, arg3 are unknown
    static inline u64 xorhack_net_remove_multicast_address(
    u64 bus_id, u64 dev_id, u64 arg2, u64 arg3 )
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(186,
    	bus_id, dev_id, arg2, arg3, 0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 187	result = lv1_net_start_tx_dma( /*IN*/ bus_id, dev_id, bus_addr, 0 );
    // Name: xorhack_net_start_tx_dma
    // Start DMA transmit on the specified network device. 
    // bus_id - bus id 
    // dev_id - device id 
    // bus_addr - dma address? 
    // arg3 is unknown
    static inline u64 xorhack_net_start_tx_dma( 
    u64 bus_id, u64 dev_id, u64 bus_addr, u64 arg3)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(187,
    	bus_id, dev_id, bus_addr, arg3, 0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 188	result = lv1_net_stop_tx_dma( /*IN*/ bus_id, dev_id, 0 );
    // Name: xorhack_enable_net_stop_tx_dma
    // Stop DMA transmit on the specified network device.
    // bus_id - bus id 
    // dev_id - device id 
    // arg2 - unknown
    static inline u64 xorhack_enable_net_stop_tx_dma(
    u64 bus_id, u64 dev_id, u64 arg2)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(188,
    	bus_id, dev_id, arg2, 0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 189	result = lv1_net_start_rx_dma( /*IN*/ bus_id, dev_id, bus_addr, 0 );
    // Name: xorhack_net_start_rx_dma
    // Start DMA receive on the specified network device. 
    // bus_id - bus id 
    // dev_id - device id 
    // bus_addr - dma address? 
    // arg3 - unknown
    static inline u64 xorhack_net_start_rx_dma(
    u64 bus_id, u64 dev_id, u64 bus_addr, u64 arg3)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(189,
    	bus_id, dev_id, bus_addr, arg3, 0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// 190	result = lv1_net_stop_rx_dma( /*IN*/ bus_id, dev_id, 0 );
    // Name: xorhack_net_stop_rx_dma
    // Stop DMA receive on the specified network device. 
    // bus_id - bus id 
    // dev_id - device id 
    // arg2 - unknown
    static inline u64 xorhack_net_stop_rx_dma(
    u64 bus_id, u64 dev_id, u64 arg2)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(190,
    	bus_id, dev_id, arg2, 0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 191	result = lv1_net_set_interrupt_status_indicator( /*IN*/ bus_id, dev_id, irq_status_addr, 0 );
    // Name: xorhack_net_set_interrupt_status_indicator
    // Set the interrupt status indicator for the specified network device.
    // bus_id - bus id 
    // dev_id - device id 
    // irq_status_addr - lpar address of the irq status indicator 
    // arg3 - unknown
    static inline u64 xorhack_net_set_interrupt_status_indicator( 
    u64 bus_id, u64 dev_id, u64 irq_status_addr, u64 arg3)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(191,
    	bus_id, dev_id, irq_status_addr, arg3,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 193	result = lv1_net_set_interrupt_mask( /*IN*/ bus_id, dev_id, mask, 0 ); 
    // Name: xorhack_net_set_interrupt_mask
    // Sets the interrupt mask for specified network device. 
    // bus_id - bus id 
    // dev_id - device id 
    // mask - interrupt mask 
    // arg3 - unknown
    static inline u64 xorhack_net_set_interrupt_mask(
    u64 bus_id, u64 dev_id, u64 mask, u64 arg3)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(193,
    	bus_id, dev_id, mask, arg3,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 194	result = lv1_net_control( /*IN*/ bus_id, dev_id, p1, p2, p3, p4, /*OUT*/ &v1, &v2 );
    // Name: xorhack_net_control
    // Send a control command to the specified network device. 
    // bus_id - bus id 
    // dev_id - device id 
    // p1,p2,p3,p4 are command dependent input parameter
    // v1,v2 are command dependent input parameter
    // p1 -> GELIC_NET_GET_ETH_PORT_STATUS,                                         GELIC_NET_GET_MAC_ADDRESS, GELIC_NET_GET_VLAN_ID 
    // p2 -> GELIC_NET_PORT,                                                        0,                         1..GELIC_NET_VLAN_MAX
    // p3 -> 0,                                                                     0,                         0,
    // p4 -> 0,                                                                        0,                         0,
    // v1 -> GELIC_NET_LINK_UP | GELIC_NET_FULL_DUPLEX | GELIC_NET_SPEED_10 | GELIC_NET_SPEED_100 | GELIC_NET_SPEED_1000, MAC address, vlan_id,  
    // v2 -> unused ?
    static inline u64 xorhack_net_control(
    u64 bus_id, u64 dev_id, u64 p1, u64 p2, u64 p3, u64 p4, u64* v1, u64* v2)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(194,
    	bus_id, dev_id, p1, p2, p3, p4, 0,0,
    	&ret, v1, v2, 0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 195	result = xorhack_call_195( /*IN*/ out_r3);
    // Name: xorhack_call_195
    // Call 195 is presently undocummented
    // -4 -3 (LV1_NO_PRIVILEGE)  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 
    static inline u64 xorhack_call_195(
    u64 out_r3)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(195,
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 196	result = xorhack_call_196( /*IN*/ out_r3);
    // Name: xorhack_call_196
    // Call 196 is presently undocummented
    // -4 -3 (LV1_NO_PRIVILEGE)  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 
    static inline u64 xorhack_call_196(
    u64 out_r3)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(196,
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 197 result = lv1_connect_interrupt_event_receive_port( /*IN*/ bus_id, dev_id, outlet, interrupt_id );
    // Name: xorhack_connect_interrupt_event_receive_port
    // Assign a virtual interrupt to a system bus device. 
    // bus_id - bus id 
    // dev_id - device id 
    static inline u64 xorhack_connect_interrupt_event_receive_port(
    u64 bus_id, u64 dev_id, u64 outlet, u64 interrupt_id)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(197,
    	bus_id, dev_id, outlet, interrupt_id, 0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 198 result = lv1_disconnect_interrupt_event_receive_port( /*IN*/ bus_id, dev_id, outlet, interrupt_id );
    // Name: xorhack_disconnect_interrupt_event_receive_port
    // Disconnect a virtual interrupt from a system bus device. 
    // bus_id - bus id 
    // dev_id - device id 
    static inline u64 xorhack_disconnect_interrupt_event_receive_port(
    u64 bus_id, u64 dev_id, u64 outlet, u64 interrupt_id)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(198,
    	bus_id, dev_id, outlet, interrupt_id, 0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 199	result = lv1_get_spe_all_interrupt_statuses( /*IN*/ p1, /*OUT*/ &v1 );
    // Name: xorhack_get_spe_all_interrupt_statuses
    // Not in current kernel
    // ps2dev wiki HV: result = lv1_get_spe_all_interrupt_statuses( /*IN*/ p1, /*OUT*/ &v1 );
    // Inputs
    // Register 	Description
    // R3 	p1 - Unknown
    // Outputs
    // Register 	Description
    // R3 	Status?
    // R4	v1 - unknown 
    // Passing any value (0-256) on R3 input always returns zero for R3.
    // covenant 2010
    static inline u64 xorhack_get_spe_all_interrupt_statuses( u64 p1, u64* v1 )
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(199,
    	p1, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, v1, 0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 200	result = xorhack_call_200( /*IN*/ out_r3);
    // Name: xorhack_call_200
    // Call 200 is presently undocummented
    // R3                        R4 R5 R6 R7 R8 R9 R10
    static inline u64 xorhack_call_200(
    u64 out_r3)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(200,
    	0, 0, 0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 201	result = xorhack_call_201( /*IN*/ out_r3);
    // Name: xorhack_call_201
    // Call 201 is presently undocummented
    // R3                        R4 R5 R6 R7 R8 R9 R10
    static inline u64 xorhack_call_201(
    u64 out_r3)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(201,
    	0, 0, 0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 202	result = lv1_deconfigure_virtual_uart_irq();
    // Name: xorhack_deconfigure_virtual_uart_irq
    // Deconfigure the VUART IRQ. 
    static inline u64 xorhack_deconfigure_virtual_uart_irq()
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(202,
    	&ret,0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 207	status = lv1_enable_logical_spe( /*IN*/ spe_id, resource_id );	
    // Name: xorhack_enable_logical_spe
    // Enables a logical SPE. 
    // resource_id - spe resource ID (prevously retrieved from Kernel repository)
    static inline u64 xorhack_enable_logical_spe(
    u64 spe_id, u64 resource_id)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(207,
    	spe_id, resource_id, 0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 209	result = xorhack_call_209( /*IN*/ out_r3);
    // Name: xorhack_call_209
    // Call 231'ping google.com' is presently undocummented
    // R3                              R4 R5 R6 R7 R8 R9 R10
    // -4 (LV1_DENIED_BY_POLICY) 	   0  0  0  0  0  0  0 
    static inline u64 xorhack_call_209(
    u64 out_r3)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(209,
    	0, 0, 0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 210	status = lv1_gpu_open( /*IN*/ p1 );
    // Name: xorhack_gpu_open
    // Open the GPU. Call lv1_gpu_close to close the GPU.
    // p1 - Unknown, Kernel only ever passes 0, though other randomly chosen values seem to succeed.
    // status: 0 = LV1_SUCCESS, -6 = LV1_NO_ENTRY
    // Notes: When called from Kernel module init function, if GPU is already open, subsequent calls to 
    // lv1_gpu_open return LV1_NO_ENTRY (-6). Closing the GPU and re-opening succeeds. 
    static inline u64 xorhack_gpu_open(u64 p1)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(210,
    	p1, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 211	status = lv1_gpu_close();
    // Name: xorhack_gpu_close
    // Closes the GPU. Must be called once for every call to lv1_gpu_open
    static inline u64 xorhack_gpu_close()
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(211,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 212	result = lv1_gpu_device_map( /*IN*/ dev_id, /*OUT*/ &lpar_addr, &lpar_size );
    // Name: xorhack_gpu_device_map
    // Map a device into logical address space. Address needs to be ioremapped before use.
    // dev_id - device id (see notes) 
    // lpar_addr - logical partition address of device block 
    // lpar_size - size of device block
    // Notes: Info taken from kboot-10\dl\linux-2.6.16\sound\powerpc\snd_ps3pf.c (kboot-20061208) 
    // where the audio front-end registers are mapped into memory. Two calls to lv1_gpu_device_map 
    // are performed, the first when dev_id = 1, to obtain the audio interrupt (Audio IRQ Outlet) 
    // and a second time when dev_id = 2 to obtain a mapping of the register block (Audio Registers). 
    // lpar_addr is a virtual address, created by the Hypervisor. Multiple calls to lv1_gpu_device_map 
    // with the same dev_id return successfully, but the lpar_address returned for each is different 
    // (if there have been no intermediary lv1_gpu_device_unmap  calls). These various virtual 
    // lpar_addr values all alias the same physical location in memory.
    //  
    // for test results and mm_dumps visit: http://wiki.ps2dev.org/ps3:hypervisor:lv1_gpu_device_map

// lv1_gpu_device_map
    // dev_id 	result 	lpar_addr 	lpar_size 	Comment
    // 0 	ffffffffffffffef 	98d2f7d44da1ceae 	0100000000000000 	result = LV1_ILLEGAL_PARAMETER_VALUE
    // 1 	0000000000000000 	0000300000022000 	0000000000001000 	Audio IRQ Outlet (map1_dump)
    // 2 	0000000000000000 	00003c0000128000 	0000000000008000 	Audio_Registers (map2_dump)
    // 3 	0000000000000000 	0000300000026000 	0000000000001000 	??? - Any attempt to dereference this lpar_addr locks up the PS3
    // 4 	ffffffffffffffef 	0000300000026000 	0000000000001000 	result = LV1_ILLEGAL_PARAMETER_VALUE
    // 5 	0000000000000000 	0000300000028000 	0000000000001000 	??? - (map5_dump)
    // 6 	0000000000000000 	0000300000029000 	0000000000001000 	??? - (map6_dump)
    // 7 	0000000000000000 	00003000002A0000 	0000000000010000 	??? - (map7_dump)
    // 8 	0000000000000000 	000030000002B000 	0000000000001000 	video RAM at offset 0x0ff10000- (map8_dump)
    // 9-255 	-20 	??? 	??? 	result = LV1_NOT_IMPLEMENTED 
    //
    // Devices 1 & 2: dev_id 1 gives a location used to process IRQ’s from the audio and dev_id 2 gives 
    // the base address of the Audio Hardware registers.
    //                From published Sony documents (http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20060329/3dps303.htm), 
    //                Audio is believed to be on the RSX, this call seems to confirm that. Access to the audio 
    //                after this mapping call (it would appear) bypasses the Hypervisor and occurs directly on the 
    //                RSX hardware. 3,5,6,7,8 are currently unknown. Presumably 0 and 4 are otherwise valid parameters 
    //                blocked by the Hypervisor for OtherOS (ie, they may function for Games) otherwise I would have 
    //                expected a return result of -20 for them. So rather than just being a bridge for audio into 
    //                HDMI, it is for all audio. 
    //                Also interesting is that the GPU version number returned by lv1_gpu_context_allocate  appears 
    //                at address 0×10 in the device 1 dump, though this of course may be complete coincidence.
    //                Device 7: dev_id 7 appears to be a video device. It is not possible to map the entire reported 
    //                memory space (0×10000), only areas 0×0000 to 0x0fff and 0×2000 to 0x2fff (discovered via laborious 
    //                trial and error testing, mapping other areas causes the PS3 to hang without warning). In both 
    //                mappable areas, the current screen resolution can be seen at locations 0×200 and 0×210.
    //                Changes to the ps3 video mode (e.g. using the ps3videomode utility) can be observed in the mapped 
    //                areas, but modifying the values directly does not affect the screen resolution. Although both areas 
    //                contain different values, there appear to be parts in common, as changing the values at 0×200 and 
    //                0×210 directly in one area also causes the same values in the other area to change. 
    //                Given the screen resolution connection, it could be possible that this device is a mapping of the 
    //                GPU display heads: - Out of 16Kb, only two areas are mappable (= number of accessible display heads)
    //                - Mappable areas are 2Kb apart ? 8 total display heads (= size of display heads array returned by lv1_gpu_context_allocate)
    //                Device 8: dev_id 8 appears to be a mapping of video RAM at offset 0x0ff10000. This region of video 
    //                memory is referenced by RSX DMA objects but its purpose is unknown. 
    static inline u64 xorhack_gpu_device_map(
    u64 dev_id, u64* lpar_addr, u64* lpar_size)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(212,
    	dev_id, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, lpar_addr, lpar_size,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 213	lv1_gpu_device_unmap( /*IN*/ dev_id );
    // Name: xorhack_gpu_device_unmap
    // Map a device into logical address space. Address needs to be ioremapped before use.
    // dev_id - device id (see lv1_gpu_device_map)
    static inline u64 xorhack_gpu_device_unmap(u64 dev_id)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(213,
    	dev_id, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 214	status = lv1_gpu_memory_allocate(ddr_size, 0, 0, 0, 0, &memory_handle, &ddr_lpar);
    // Name: xorhack_gpu_memory_allocate
    // Allocate GPU memory. 
    // ddr_size - amount of DDR to reserve? (see notes)
    // arg1 - Unknown. Max value 512*1024. 
    // arg2 - Unknown. Max value 3075*1024. 
    // arg3 - Unknown. Max value 15.
    // arg4 - Unknown. Max value 8. 
    // status: 0 = LV1_SUCCESS, -17 = LV1_ILLEGAL_PARAMETER_VALUE 
    // memory_handle - used by lv1_gpu_context_allocate  and lv1_gpu_memory_free??
    // ddr_lpar - remappable address of allocated video memory, unused by Kernel. 
    // Notes: ddr_size accepts values (0..252) * 2^20 - values not divisible by 2^20 (1 MB) and above the range result in a return value of -17 (LV1_ILLEGAL_PARAMETER_VALUE). [Verified by Strontium Dog on an AU PS3 V1.5 firmware] 
    //        Bits 52-63 of ddr_size seem to be ignored or correspond to flags. The lower bits correspond to the amount of allocated video RAM.
    //        lv1_gpu_context_allocate  using the returned memory_handle will create a RSX DMA object handle 0xfeed0000 corresponding to the region of allocated memory. 
    //        Multiple calls to lv1_gpu_memory_allocate  with non-zero ddr_size will change the start of this region. The DMA object limit is set to ddr_size - 1.
    //        Before FW 2.1, a ddr_size of 0 was accepted, in which case a DMA object starting at zero and of limit 0xffffffff was created. Note that in this case,
    //        the start of this region is always zero even if previous calls to lv1_gpu_memory_allocate  with non-zero ddr_size were performed. As of FW 2.1 and above, a zero ddr_size is not accepted anymore. 
    //
    //        Parameters r4-r7 are unknown. Maximum values for these parameters are respectively 512kB, 3075kB, 15 and 8. They refer to shared scarce resources, as allocations are retained across multiple calls to lv1_gpu_memory_allocate.
    //        When attached to a context during lv1_gpu_context_allocate, the values of these parameters are reported in the lpar_driver_info structure of the context. 
    //        Cell separates multiple OS into Logical Partitions (lpar) described at http://research.scea.com/research/html/CellGDC05/13.html.
    //        PS3 GPU memory is referred to as DDR (or GDDR) whereas system memory is XDR. 256 MB of each are installed in PS3 though only XDR is currently available for use by OtherOS.
    //        To make use of the allocated DDR ddr_lpar needs to be transformed into a usable address using: ddr_address = ioremap_flags(ddr_lpar, ddr_size, _PAGE_NO_CACHE);
    //        Be aware that the memory that holds the physical GPU frame buffer is not allocated by the Kernel, just used. So on the first call to this, some or all of the memory you request (depending on now much you request)
    //        may be actually used as the frame buffer. You will know this, because your writes to memory will mysteriously disappear up to 20ms after you perform them. Note that direct access to video ram is very slow (~10MB/s). 
    // 
    // Test Results: 
    // R3: 0x000000000fc00000, 264241152(dec), 252 MB
    // R4, R5, R6, R7: 0x0000000000000000, 0(dec)
    // Outputs:
    // R3: 0x0000000000000000, 0(dec), LV1_SUCCESS 
    // R4: 0x000000005a5a5a5b, (...),  memory handle 
    // R5: 0x00007001a0000000, (...), ddr logical partition address
    static inline u64 xorhack_gpu_memory_allocate(
    u64 ddr_size, u64 arg1, u64 arg2, u64 arg3, u64 arg4, u64* memory_handle, u64* ddr_lpar)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(214,
    	ddr_size, arg1, arg2, arg3, arg4, 0,0,0,
    	&ret, memory_handle, ddr_lpar, 0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 216	status = lv1_gpu_memory_free(ps3fb.memory_handle);
    // Name: xorhack_gpu_memory_free
    // Free memory handle returned by lv1_gpu_memory_allocate. 
    // Must be called to dispose of the handle returned by lv1_gpu_memory_allocate.
    // Memory handle returned by lv1_gpu_memory_allocate
    static inline u64 xorhack_gpu_memory_free(
    u64 memory_handle)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(216,
    	memory_handle, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }
    // Call 217
    //status = lv1_gpu_context_allocate(ps3fb.memory_handle, 0,
    //				  &ps3fb.context_handle,
    //				  &lpar_dma_control, &lpar_driver_info,
    //				  &lpar_reports, &lpar_reports_size);
    //
    // status = lv1_gpu_context_allocate(memory_handle, 0,
    //				  &channel_hv_handle,
    //				  &lpar_channel_control, 
    //        		  &lpar_channel_info,
    //		          &lpar_channel_reports, 
    //                &channel_reports_size);
    // Name: xorhack_gpu_context_allocate
    // Creates a Channel to the GPU through the Hypervisor at max 8 which seems to being accordance with the nv47 specs 
    // (What we used to belive) Allocate a GPU Context, that is used by many other lv1_gpu_* calls.
    // When finished with the context_handle, free it by using lv1_gpu_context_free
    // memory_handle - Memory Handle obtained by lv1_gpu_memory_allocate
    // flag - Flags (see below) 
    // context_handle = handle to the allocated context 
    // lpar_dma_control = the address of the channels FIFO control registers, (unused by Kernel in ps3fb) 
    // lpar_driver_info = the address of a driver information structure (see below this structure holds gpu object handles)
    // lpar_reports = the address of the DMA notifiers, (unused by Kernel in ps3fb.)
    // lpar_reports_size = the size of the lpar_reports area (see below) 
    // 
    // lpar_driver_info is a Physical Address of a structure on the other side of the Hypervisor. The Kernel uses ioremap to make the physical address accessible by the Kernel. Eg:
    // ps3fb.dinfo = ioremap(lpar_driver_info, 128 * 1024);
    // By creating several channels and comparing data it is revealed that several of these regs are mapped individually in the hv this example is from a 2.50+ ps3 
    // 
    // Registers -> lpar_channel_control,                        lpar_channel_info,                       lpar_channel_reports,
    // lpar_addr -> 0×440000220000,                              0x4000000f0000,                          0×480000410000,
    // size ->      unknown,                                     unknown,                                 10000,
    // comments ->  next channel control starts at a offset of 0×1000 4KB from this, next channel info starts at a offset of 0×4000 16KB from this, next channel report starts at offset 0×10000 64KB from this
    //
    // 128KB of memory is iomap’d in this way, although the data is given the structure: gpu_driver_info which is much smaller than 128KB. For each call of lv1_gpu_context_allocate,
    // a new gpu_driver_info is allocated at offset 0×4000 from the previous one. 
    // This make a total of 8 possible contexts for 128KB, corresponding to the hardware context switching capabilities of the RSX. However, the Kernel only uses one context, so it does not explain why it maps 128KB. 
    // lpar_dma_control is the Physical Address of the FIFO control registers. The FIFO is located in system RAM and used to send commands to the RSX. These registers control the pointers of the RSX in the FIFO. 
    // lpar_reports is the Physical Address of the DMA notification zone available to report completion of RSX commands. The lpar_reports_size indicates the size of the lpar_reports structure. 
    // The second parameters is not used by the kernel, but is supposed to contain flags. The following values change the behaviour of the call, other values are unknown: 
    //
    // Flag:  Description:
    //  0x04, create DMA objects 0xfeed0003 (class 0×02) and 0xfeed0004 (class 0x3D) targetting video RAM at offset 0×04000000 size 0×1000
    //  0x08, create DMA objects 0×13378080 (class 0×02) and 0×13378086 (class 0x3D) targetting system RAM at address 0x8f03f000 (1st context), 0x9f03f000 (2nd context) size 0×1000
    // ~0x20, Most values mixed with this bit generates a 0xbad68000 at offset 0×78 in info
    //
    // For Driver Info Structure visit: http://wiki.ps2dev.org/ps3:hypervisor:lv1_gpu_context_allocate
    static inline u64 xorhack_gpu_context_allocate(
    u64 memory_handle, u64 flag, u64* context_handle, u64* lpar_dma_control, u64* lpar_driver_info, u64* lpar_reports, u64* lpar_reports_size)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(217,
    	memory_handle, flag,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, context_handle, lpar_dma_control, lpar_driver_info, lpar_reports, lpar_reports_size,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 218	status = lv1_gpu_context_free(ps3fb.context_handle);
    // Name: xorhack_gpu_context_free
    // Free the GPU Context allocated by lv1_gpu_context_allocate
    // context_handle - The value returned in R4 by the matching lv1_gpu_context_allocate
    // Don’t use the context_handle after this call, it is highly unlikely to remain valid.
    static inline u64 xorhack_gpu_context_free(
    u64 context_handle)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(218,
    	context_handle, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 221
    // status = lv1_gpu_context_iomap(ps3fb.context_handle, GPU_IOIF, 
    //			       xdr_lpar, ps3fb_videomemory.size, 0);
    // Name: xorhack_gpu_context_iomap
    // Map system RAM address to GPU through the Cell FlexIO interface 
    // context_handle as allocated by lv1_gpu_context_allocate
    // GPU_IOIF = 0x0d000000UL - GPU address where the system RAM virtual framebuffer is remapped 
    // xdr_lpar - lpar version of the physical address of the virtual frame buffer in local memory. (Note: the lpar version = the physical address in the PS3) 
    // size = The size of the virtual frame buffer 
    // IOPTE_flag - bitfield describing protection, coherency and ordering of the I/O mapping. 
    //               Any combination of 0 or 2^{11 (cache hint),59 (read ordering),60 (write ordering),61 (coherency),62 (read protection) ,63 (write protection)} seems valid
    // Status - 0 = OK, LV1_TYPE_MISMATCH (-8) if R5 set to a DDR lpar address, LV1_ILLEGAL_PARAMETER_VALUE (-17) if any other bit set in R7 than described above 
    //
    // This function creates a mapping in GPU address space so that the RSX can access system RAM. The Kernel uses it to associate the virtual framebuffer residing in system RAM to the GPU,
    // so that so that transfers can be initiated by the RSX from the system RAM to the video RAM using the lv1_gpu_context_attribute:fb_blit()  call. 
    //
    // Comments:
    // It was previously suspected that GPU_IOIF was the address of GPU MMIO registers. However GPU_IOIF is a GPU address, not a lpar address, and therefore has no meaning on the Linux side, 
    // and cannot be directly mapped from the Linux address space. Reserving the memory block (using request_mem_region) and mapping (using ioremap) results in a block of memory that is used by Linux
    // (nothing resembling IO registers was observed whilst single frame stepping a gfx demo). [was: As you’ve previously discovered that the top of RAM is 0x0e00 0000, GPU_IOIF here is 16Mb below that.
    // That’s typically the size of the a graphics card PCI IO region on a PC, so given the name, I’d strongly suggest it’s not GPU memory that’s being mapped but the GPU IO registers. 
    // Although why this address range would overlap with RAM is a mystery.] 
    // GPU_IOIF was successfully set to other values (0×00000000, 0×02000000, 0×04000000) with Linux booting and displaying correctly. A value of 0x0f000000 causes the PS3 to hang (need to retest 0x0e0000000) 
    // Although it looks like GPU_IOIF would overlap video RAM, the RSX differentiates between the two by associating different DMA objects to the source and destination of the blit. 
    // The source is associated with DMA object handle 0xfeed0001 which targets system memory, while the destination is associated with DMA object handle 0xfeed0000 which targets video memory.
    // This has been observed by analysing the FIFO commands sent to the GPU by the hypervisor during the lv1_gpu_context_attribute:fb_setup()  and lv1_gpu_context_attribute:fb_blit() calls. 
    // It seems a call to lv1_gpu_context_iomap(handle, bus_addr, xdr_lpar, size, flags) is equivalent to a series of call to lv1_put_iopte: 
    //
    // int i;
    // int context_number; /* derived from handle, 1st allocated context 0, 2nd allocated context 1, etc... */
    // for (i = 0; i < size; i += 1024 * 1024) 
    // {
    //      lv1_put_iopte(0,             /* IO ASID */
    //                   ((0x08ULL + context_number) << 28) | bus_addr) + i, /* IO address */ 
    //                   xdr_lpar + i, /* Logical Partition address */
    //                   1,            /* PS3_AUDIO_IOID, actually RSX IOID */
    //                    flags);
    // }
    // Tested by replacing the call to lv1_gpu_context_iomap  with the code above in ps3fb.c. 

static inline u64 xorhack_gpu_context_iomap(
    u64 context_handle, u64 GPU_IOIF, u64 xdr_lpar, u64 size, u64 IOPTE_flag)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(221,
    	context_handle, GPU_IOIF, xdr_lpar, size, IOPTE_flag, 0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 225	status = lv1_gpu_context_attribute(ps3fb.context_handle, operation_code, 
    //			       p1, p2, p3, p4 );
    // Name: xorhack_gpu_context_attribute
    // Inputs
    // Register 	Description
    // R3 			ps3fb.context_handle as allocated by lv1_gpu_context_allocate
    // R4 			operation_code - The code of the operation to perform.
    // R5 			p1 - Parameter 1 to the operation
    // R6 			p2 - Parameter 2 to the operation
    // R7 			p3 - Parameter 3 to the operation
    // R8 			p4 - Parameter 4 to the operation
    // Outputs
    // Register 	Description
    // R3 			Status - 0 = OK, Other values are unknown, but indicate failure.
    // Operations
    // The operation code can be one of the following:
    // Operation 								Code 			Details 															Address in 3.15
    // No Entry 								0×0000			Not a valid operation, returns LV1_NO_ENTRY (-6) 	
    // L1GPU_CONTEXT_ATTRIBUTE_FIFO_SETUP 		0×0001			fifo_setup															0×210910
    // Unknown 									0×0002			Unknown function, returns LV1_SUCCESS(0) when called with 0,0,0,0 	0x2108ec
    // Unknown 									0×0003			Unknown function, returns LV1_SUCCESS(0) when called with 0,0,0,0 	0x2107c0
    // No Entry 								0×0004-0x00FF 	Not a valid operation, returns LV1_NO_ENTRY (-6) 	
    // L1GPU_CONTEXT_ATTRIBUTE_DISPLAY_MODE_SET	0×0100			display_mode_set													0x21092c
    // L1GPU_CONTEXT_ATTRIBUTE_DISPLAY_SYNC 	0×0101			display_sync														0×210318
    // L1GPU_CONTEXT_ATTRIBUTE_DISPLAY_FLIP 	0×0102			display_flip														0×210588
    // Unknown 									0×0103			Unknown function, returns LV1_SUCCESS(0) when called with 0,0,0,0 	0×210994
    // Unknown 									0×0104			Unknown function, returns LV1_SUCCESS(0) when called with 0,0,0,0 	0×210754
    // Unknown 									0×0105			Unknown function, returns LV1_SUCCESS(0) when called with 0,0,0,0 	0×210828
    // Unknown 									0×0106			Unknown function, returns LV1_SUCCESS(0) when called with 0,0,0,0 	0x2109ac
    // Unknown 									0×0107			Unknown function, returns LV1_SUCCESS(0) when called with 0,0,0,0 	Doesn’t Exist in the 3.15 HV. 	N/A
    // Unknown 									0×0108			Unknown function, returns LV1_ILLEGAL_PARAMETER_VALUE(-17) when called with 0,0,0,0 	0x21063c
    // Unknown 									0×0109			Unknown function, returns LV1_SUCCESS(0) when called with 0,0,0,0 	0x2104e8
    // Unknown 									0x010A 			Unknown function, returns LV1_SUCCESS(0) when called with 0,0,0,0 	0×210888
    // No Entry 								0x010B-0x01FF 	Not a valid operation, returns LV1_NO_ENTRY (-6) 	
    // Unknown 									0×0200			Crashes the PS3 when called with 0,0,0,0. See CN2 					Doesn’t exist in 3.15 	N/A
    // Unknown 									0×0201			Unknown function, returns LV1_SUCCESS(0) when called with 0,0,0,0 	0×210724
    // Unknown 									0×0202			Unknown function, returns LV1_SUCCESS(0) when called with 0,0,0,0. See CN3 	0x21083c
    // No Entry 								0×0203-0x02FF 	Not a valid operation, returns LV1_NO_ENTRY (-6) 	
    // Unknown 									0×0300			Unknown function, returns LV1_ILLEGAL_PARAMETER_VALUE(-17) when called with 0,0,0,0 	0x2108c0
    // Unknown 									0×0301			Unknown function, returns LV1_ILLEGAL_PARAMETER_VALUE(-17) when called with 0,0,0,0 	0x2104bc
    // Unknown 									0×0302			Unknown function. found @ 0x2105E8 in the 3.15 HV 					0x2105e8
    // No Entry 								0×0303-0x03FF 	Not a valid operation, returns LV1_NO_ENTRY (-6) 	
    // Unknown 									0×0400			Unknown function, returns LV1_SUCCESS(0) when called with 0,0,0,0 	0x2109d8
    // No Entry 								0×0401-0x05FF 	Not a valid operation, returns LV1_NO_ENTRY (-6) 	
    // L1GPU_CONTEXT_ATTRIBUTE_FB_SETUP 		0×0600			fb_setup															0×210788
    // L1GPU_CONTEXT_ATTRIBUTE_FB_BLIT 			0×0601			fb_blit																0x2107ec
    // L1GPU_CONTEXT_ATTRIBUTE_FB_BLIT_SYNC 	0×0602			fb_blit_sync														0×210964
    // L1GPU_CONTEXT_ATTRIBUTE_FB_CLOSE 		0×0603			Added on FW >= 2.1 and used in recent Linux kernel (called with 0,0,0,0) to undo fb_setup. Not a Valid operation on older firmware. 	0×210694
    // No Entry 	0×0604-0x0FFF 	Not a valid operation, returns LV1_NO_ENTRY (-6) 
    // context_handle - as allocated by lv1_gpu_context_allocate
    // operation_code - The code of the operation to perform. 
    // (arg3 - arg6) - Parameter(s) to the operation
    // for operation codes visit: http://wiki.ps2dev.org/ps3:hypervisor:lv1_gpu_context_attribute
    static inline u64 xorhack_gpu_context_attribute( u64 context_handle, u64 operation_code, 
    u64 arg2, u64 arg3, u64 arg4, u64 arg5 )
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(225,
    	context_handle, operation_code, arg2, arg3, arg4, arg5,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

/*
    * some gpu context attributes to play with
    * These are specific operations of the generic operation lv1_gpu_context_attribute(...); 
    */

// Call 225 status = lv1_gpu_context_attribute(0x0,L1GPU_CONTEXT_ATTRIBUTE_DISPLAY_MODE_SET,
    //				   0, 0, 1, 0);
    // Name: xorhack_gpu_context_attribute_display_mode_set
    // Sets up the display mode
    // 0x0 - ps3fb.context_handle as allocated by lv1_gpu_context_allocate theoretically. 
    //       The Kernel actually passes 0 for this operation, so it must not be required. 
    // 0x100 - operation_code, L1GPU_CONTEXT_ATTRIBUTE_DISPLAY_MODE_SET 
    // (arg0 - arg2) are unknown
    // head - 0 = Head A (Unfitted to the Retail PS3), 1 = Head B the active head on the PS3. 
    static inline u64 xorhack_gpu_context_attribute_display_mode_set( u64 arg0, u64 arg1, u64 head, u64 arg3)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(225,
    	0x0, 0x100, arg0, arg1, head, arg3,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 225 status = lv1_gpu_context_attribute(0x0,L1GPU_CONTEXT_ATTRIBUTE_DISPLAY_SYNC,
    //				   head, L1GPU_DISPLAY_SYNC_VSYNC, 0, 0);
    // Name: xorhack_gpu_context_attribute_display_sync
    // Sets up some sort of Display Sync attribute mode. 
    // 0x0 - ps3fb.context_handle as allocated by lv1_gpu_context_allocate theoretically. 
    //       The Kernel actually passes 0 for this operation, so it must not be required. 
    // 0x101 - operation_code, L1GPU_CONTEXT_ATTRIBUTE_DISPLAY_SYNC
    // head - 0 = Head A (Unfitted to the PC), 1 = Head B the active head on the PS3. 
    // 	 sync_type - L1GPU_DISPLAY_SYNC_VSYNC = Enable VSync?
    //               Possibly also L1GPU_DISPLAY_SYNC_HSYNC = Enable HSync? 
    // (arg2-arg3) are unknown and they seem unused
    static inline u64 xorhack_gpu_context_attribute_display_sync( u64 head, u64 sync_type, u64 arg2, u64 arg3)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(225,
    	0x0, 0x101, head , sync_type, arg2, arg3, 0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 225 status = lv1_gpu_context_attribute(ps3fb.context_handle,
    //			           L1GPU_CONTEXT_ATTRIBUTE_DISPLAY_FLIP,
    //			           head, offset, 0, 0);
    // Name: xorhack_gpu_context_attribute_display_flip
    // Sets the start of the current video page in video memory.
    // context_handle - as allocated by lv1_gpu_context_allocate theoretically. 
    // 0x102 - operation_code, L1GPU_CONTEXT_ATTRIBUTE_DISPLAY_FLIP
    // head - 0 = Head A (Unfitted to the PS3), 1 = Head B the active head on the PS3.
    // offset - Offset from start of video memory to set as active displayed memory.
    static inline u64 xorhack_gpu_context_attribute_display_flip( u64 context_handle, u64 head, u64 offset, u64 arg3, u64 arg4)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(225,
    	context_handle, 0x102, head, offset, arg3, arg4, 0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 225 	status = lv1_gpu_context_attribute(ps3fb.context_handle,
    //			           L1GPU_CONTEXT_ATTRIBUTE_FB_SETUP,
    //				   xdr_lpar, ps3fb_videomemory.size,
    //				   GPU_IOIF, 0);
    // Name: xorhack_gpu_context_attribute_fb_setup
    // Set the start of the current video page in video memory.
    // 0x600 - operation_code, L1GPU_CONTEXT_ATTRIBUTE_FB_SETUP
    // xdr_lpar - Address of command FIFO 
    // size - Size of command FIFO, ps3fb_videomemory.size 
    // GPU_IOIF = 0x0d000000UL. - GPU address of command FIFO  
    //            (was: I dont know what this address is. Maybe its the address of the frame buffers in Video memory???) 
    // arg4 - Unknown, seems unused.
    //
    /* Part of patch to move FIFO from start of video memory to end:
    status = lv1_gpu_context_attribute(ps3fb.context_handle,
    									L1GPU_CONTEXT_ATTRIBUTE_FB_SETUP,
    									xdr_lpar, ps3fb_videomemory.size,
    									GPU_IOIF, 0);
    * or you can give the following args:
    status = lv1_gpu_context_attribute(ps3fb.context_handle,
    									L1GPU_CONTEXT_ATTRIBUTE_FB_SETUP,
    									xdr_lpar + ps3fb.xdr_size,
    									GPU_CMD_BUF_SIZE,
    									GPU_IOIF + ps3fb.xdr_size, 0);
    * The memory map used to look like:
    * xdr_lpar  -> FIFO region
    * xdr_lpar + ??? -> Not used    
    * xdr_lpar + ps3fb_videomemory.size - 2 * frame size -> Frame 2 
    * xdr_lpar + ps3fb_videomemory.size - frame size -> Frame 1
    * xdr_lpar + ps3fb_videomemory.size -> END  
    * The memory map of ps3fb now looks like this:
    * xdr_lpar -> Frame 1 
    * xdr_lpar + FB_OFF(1) -> Frame 2
    * xdr_lpar + FB_OFF(2) -> Not Used  
    * xdr_lpar + ps3fb_videomemory.size - GPU_CMD_BUF_SIZE -> FIFO region
    * xdr_lpar + ps3fb_videomemory.size -> END 
    * The FIFO section of the memory range is now not mapped into Linux’s address space.
    * So, from that change we can see that R5 and R7 are moved by the size of the xdr_size 
    * (videomemory_size-GPU_CMD_BUF_SIZE) so both refer to the FIFO buffer in different addressing schemes 
    * (probably physical memory address and LPAR address) 
    * More discussion on this is at http://forums.ps2dev.org/viewtopic.php?t=8364
    */ 
    static inline u64 xorhack_gpu_context_attribute_fb_setup( u64 context_handle, u64 xdr_lpar, u64 size, u64 GPU_IOIF, u64 arg4)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(225,
    	context_handle, 0x600, xdr_lpar, size, GPU_IOIF, arg4, 0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 225 status = lv1_gpu_context_attribute(ps3fb.context_handle,
    //			           L1GPU_CONTEXT_ATTRIBUTE_FB_BLIT,
    //				   offset, fb_ioif,
    //				   L1GPU_FB_BLIT_WAIT_FOR_COMPLETION |
    //				   (xres << 16) | yres,
    //				   xres * BPP);	
    // Name: xorhack_gpu_context_attribute_fb_blit
    // Block Image Transfer from Main memory to GPU memory.
    // 0x601 - Operation code, L1GPU_CONTEXT_ATTRIBUTE_FB_BLIT
    // offset - Offset in video RAM, destination GPU address  
    // fb_ioif - source GPU address (GPU_IOIF + offset, for system RAM mapped by lv1_gpu_context_iomap)
    // blit_size - 0x0000 : 0x0000 : xres : yres, x,y size of the blit ( for example: (L1GPU_FB_BLIT_WAIT_FOR_COMPLETION | (xres << 16) | yres) ). 
    // line_length - span, number of bytes in a line. As of Firmware 1.90, lower 32-bit is destination span,
    //               upper 32-bit if not null is source span ( for example: (xres * BPP) ).
    static inline u64 xorhack_gpu_context_attribute_fb_blit( u64 context_handle, u64 offset, u64 fb_ioif, u64 blit_size, u64 line_length)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(225,
    	context_handle, 0x601, offset, fb_ioif, blit_size, line_length, 0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 225 
    // Name: xorhack_gpu_context_attribute_fb_blit_sync
    // This call is never made by the Kernel 
    // I would expect this call to be very similar, if not identical to fb_blit. 
    // 0x602 - Operation_code, L1GPU_CONTEXT_ATTRIBUTE_FB_BLIT_SYNC 
    // (arg1 - arg4) - unknown
    static inline u64 xorhack_gpu_context_attribute_fb_blit_sync( u64 context_handle, u64 arg1, u64 arg2, u64 arg3, u64 arg4)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(225,
    	context_handle, 0x602, arg1, arg2, arg3, arg4, 0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 227 status = lv1_gpu_context_intr(ps3fb.context_handle, &v1);
    // Name: xorhack_gpu_context_intr
    // Tests the current IRQ state of the GPU
    // context_handle as allocated by lv1_gpu_context_allocate
    // IRQ Bitmap of all pending IRQ’s. This is a bitset.
    // A bit = 0 means IRQ not pending, 1 = IRQ pending.
    // Bit GPU_INTR_STATUS_VSYNC_0 = 0. IRQ for vsync on head A. Unused by Kernel
    // Bit GPU_INTR_STATUS_VSYNC_1 = 1. IRQ for vsync on head B. Used by Kernel
    // Bit GPU_INTR_STATUS_FLIP_0 = 2. IRQ for flip on head A. Unused by Kernel
    // Bit GPU_INTR_STATUS_FLIP_1 = 3. IRQ for flip on head B. Unused by Kernel
    // Bit GPU_INTR_STATUS_QUEUE_0 = 4. IRQ for queue on head A. Unused by Kernel
    // Bit GPU_INTR_STATUS_QUEUE_1 = 5. IRQ for queue on head B. Unused by Kernel
    static inline u64 xorhack_gpu_context_intr(
    u64 context_handle, u64* irq_bitmap)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(227,
    	context_handle, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, irq_bitmap,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 228 result = lv1_gpu_attribute( /*IN*/ p1, p2, p3, p4, p5 );
    // Name: xorhack_gpu_attribute
    // Set a GPU attribute.
    // p1,p2,p3,p4,p5 are unknown
    // Code taken from kboot-10\dl\linux-2.6.16\sound\powerpc\snd_ps3pf.c (kboot-20061208): 
    // ret64 = lv1_gpu_attribute(0x100, 0x007, val, 0, 0);
    // test results http://wiki.ps2dev.org/ps3:hypervisor:lv1_gpu_attribute
    // Test Results
    // p1 		p2 	p3 	p4 	p5 	status
    // 0×100	0 	0 	0 	0 	-17 (LV1_ILLEGAL_PARAMETER_VALUE)
    // 0×105	0 	0 	0 	0 	0 (LV1_SUCCESS)
    // 0×202	0 	0 	0 	0 	0 (LV1_SUCCESS)
    // 0×400	0 	0 	0 	0 	0 (LV1_SUCCESS)
    // 0×401	0 	0 	0 	0 	0 (LV1_SUCCESS)
    // 0×402	0 	0 	0 	0 	0 (LV1_SUCCESS)
    // 0×403	0 	0 	0 	0 	0 (LV1_SUCCESS)
    // other values in 0-0×1000000	0 	0 	0 	0 	-20 (LV1_NOT_IMPLEMENTED)
    static inline u64 xorhack_gpu_attribute(
    u64 p1, u64 p2, u64 p3, u64 p4, u64 p5 )
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(228,
    	p1, p2, p3, p4, p5, 0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 229
    // Name: xorhack_call_229
    // Detected in FW 1.7; no longer present from 3.1.5

// Call 231	result = xorhack_call_231( /*IN*/ out_r3);
    // Name: xorhack_call_231
    // Call 231 is presently undocummented
    // R3                                 R4 R5 R6 R7 R8 R9 R10
    // -17 (LV1_ILLEGAL_PARAMETER_VALUE)  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 
    static inline u64 xorhack_call_231(
    u64 out_r3)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(231,
    	0, 0, 0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 232	result = lv1_get_rtc( /*OUT*/ &rtc_val, &tb_val );
    // Name: xorhack_get_rtc
    // Gets the current value of the PS3’s real time clock and time base value.
    // rtc_val - real time clock value 
    // tb_val - time base value 
    static inline u64 xorhack_get_rtc(
    u64* rtc_val, u64* tb_val)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(232,
    	(u64)rtc_val, (u64)tb_val, 0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 240 result = lv1_set_ppe_periodic_tracer_frequency( /*IN*/ p1 );
    // Name: xorhack_set_ppe_periodic_tracer_frequency
    static inline u64 xorhack_set_ppe_periodic_tracer_frequency(u64 arg0)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(240,
    	arg0, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 241 result = lv1_start_ppe_periodic_tracer( /*IN*/ p1, p2, p3, p4, p5 );
    // Name: xorhack_start_ppe_periodic_tracer
    static inline u64 xorhack_start_ppe_periodic_tracer( 
    u64 arg0, u64 arg1, u64 arg2, u64 arg3, u64 arg4)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(241,
    	arg0, arg1, arg2, arg3, arg4, 0,0,0,
    	&ret, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 242 result = lv1_stop_ppe_periodic_tracer( /*IN*/ p1, /*OUT*/ &v1 );
    // Name: xorhack_stop_ppe_periodic_tracer
    static inline u64 xorhack_stop_ppe_periodic_tracer(
    u64 arg0, u64* arg1)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(242,
    	arg0, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, arg1,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 243	result = xorhack_call_243( /*IN*/ out_r3);
    // Name: xorhack_call_243
    // Call 243 is presently undocummented
    // R3 			     R4 R5 R6 R7 R8 R9 R10
    // -6 (LV1_NO_ENTRY) 0  0  0  0  0  0  0 
    static inline u64 xorhack_call_243(
    u64 out_r3)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(243,
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 244	result = xorhack_call_244( /*IN*/ out_r3);
    // Name: xorhack_call_244
    // Call 244 is presently undocummented
    // R3 			    R4 R5 R6 R7 R8 R9 R10
    // 0 (LV1_SUCCESS)  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 
    static inline u64 xorhack_call_244(
    u64 out_r3)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(244,
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 245	result = lv1_storage_read( /*IN*/ dev_id, region_id, start_sector, sector_count, 0, buffer, /*OUT*/ &lv1_tag );
    // Name: xorhack_storage_read
    // Read a buffer of data from the specified device. 
    // dev_id - device id 
    // region_id - ? 
    // start_sector - start sector of read 
    // sector_count - number of sectors to read 
    // flag -  flags  
    // buffer - lpar address of buffer 
    // lv1_tag - tag to identify operation? 
    static inline u64 xorhack_storage_read(
    u64 dev_id, u64 region_id, u64 start_sector, u64 sector_count, u64 flag, u64 buffer, u64* lv1_tag)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(245,
    	dev_id, region_id, start_sector, sector_count, flag, buffer, 0,0,
    	&ret, lv1_tag,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 246	result = lv1_storage_write( /*IN*/ dev_id, region_id, start_sector, sector_count, 0, buffer, /*OUT*/ &lv1_tag );
    // Name: xorhack_write
    // Write a buffer of data to the specified device. 
    // dev_id - device id 
    // region_id - ? 
    // start_sector - start sector of read 
    // sector_count - number of sectors to read 
    // flag -  flags  
    // buffer - lpar address of buffer 
    // Notes: The buffer address must be nonzero – even if zero is an otherwise valid address.
    // Not entirely sure why this is xorhack_write and the kernel equivalent is storage_write 
    static inline u64 xorhack_write(
    u64 dev_id, u64 region_id, u64 start_sector, u64 sector_count, u64 flag, u64 buffer, u64* lv1_tag)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(246,
    	dev_id, region_id, start_sector, sector_count, flag, buffer, 0,0,
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 247 is undocumented
    // Call 247 was present in FW 1.7
    // Call 247 is no longer present from FW 3.1.5

// Call 248	result = lv1_storage_send_device_command( /*IN*/ dev_id, cmd_id, cmd_block, cmd_size, data_buffer, blocks, /*OUT*/ &lv1_tag );
    // Name: xorhack_storage_send_device_command
    // Send a command to the specified device.
    // dev_id - device id 
    // cmd_id - see notes 
    // cmd_block - lpar address of command block? 
    // cmd_size - size of command block? 
    // data_buffer - lpar address of data buffer?
    // blocks - number of data blocks?
    // Notes: Command ids specified in ps3_storage.h: 
    // Command -> LV1_STORAGE_SEND_ATAPI_COMMAND, LV1_STORAGE_ATA_HDDOUT
    // cmd_id ->  0x01,                           0x23,
    static inline u64 xorhack_storage_send_device_command(
    u64 dev_id, u64 cmd_id, u64 cmd_block, u64 cmd_size, u64 data_buffer, u64 blocks, u64* lv1_tag)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(248,
    	dev_id, cmd_id, cmd_block, cmd_size, data_buffer, blocks, 0,0,
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 249 result = lv1_storage_get_async_status( /*IN*/ dev_id, /*OUT*/ &lv1_tag, &lv1_status );
    // Name: xorhack_storage_get_async_status
    // Get status of asynchronous storage operations for the specified device? 
    // dev_id - device id 
    // lv1_status - 0 = OK, else error 
    static inline u64 xorhack_storage_get_async_status(
    u64 dev_id, u64* lv1_tag, u64* lv1_status)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(249,
    	dev_id, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, lv1_tag, lv1_status,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 250	result = xorhack_call_250( /*IN*/ out_r3);
    // Name: xorhack_call_250
    // Call 250 is presently undocummented
    // R3 			          R4 R5 R6 R7 R8 R9 R10
    // -11 (LV1_WRONG_STATE)  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 
    static inline u64 xorhack_call_250(
    u64 out_r3)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(250,
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 251	result = xorhack_call_251( /*IN*/ out_r3);
    // Name: xorhack_call_251
    // Call 244 is presently undocummented
    static inline u64 xorhack_call_251(
    u64 out_r3)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(251,
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 252	result = xorhack_call_252( /*IN*/ out_r3);
    // Name: xorhack_call_252
    // Call 252 is presently undocummented
    static inline u64 xorhack_call_252(
    u64 out_r3)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(252,
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 253	result = xorhack_call_253( /*IN*/ out_r3);
    // Name: xorhack_call_253
    // Call 253 is presently undocummented
    static inline u64 xorhack_call_253(
    u64 out_r3)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(253,
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 254	result = lv1_storage_check_async_status( /*IN*/ dev_id, lv1_tag, /*OUT*/ &lv1_status );
    // Name: xorhack_storage_check_async_status
    // Check status of an asynchronous storage operation on the specified device.
    // dev_id - device id 
    // lv1_status - 0 = OK, else error 
    static inline u64 xorhack_storage_check_async_status(
    u64 dev_id, u64 lv1_tag, u64* lv1_status)
    {
    	u64 ret;
    	xorhack_syscall(254,
    	dev_id, lv1_tag, 0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	&ret, lv1_status, 0,0,0,0,0,0);
    	return ret;
    }

// Call 254 lv1_panic( /*IN*/ reboot );
    // Name: xorhack_panic
    // Panic, causes the OtherOS to be halted. 
    // reboot: 0 = power off, 1 = reboot after panic 
    // It is not expected that this call returns, so no Outputs.
    // Notes: This hypervisor call causes the PS3 to shutdown immediately, without performing any cleanup or callbacks. 
    // Remember to sync filesystems before calling this function! It seems that any non-zero value in R3 causes a reboot 
    // after panic, rather than just 1. The code in the kernel does all manner of things to actually reboot, including 
    // sending vuart messages to some other process running in a different LPAR. I haven’t investigated enough to see exactly 
    // what it does, but calling lv1_panic(0) from my code in the hypervisor causes a panic with the red light flashing until 
    // the power button is pressed whereas the kernel’s shutdown code doesn’t. 
    static inline u64 xorhack_panic(u64 reboot)
    {
    	// does not return anything
    	xorhack_syscall(255,
    	reboot, 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
    	0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
    }

#endif // _XORHACK_SC_H_
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links