Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links

I agree

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusFMA View Post
    That's a very well documented source code, seriously, you can easily go through the whole program without losing yourself in some weird and "magic" lines. This is a very good job indeed, thank you for sharing XORLOSER, I mean, you are giving us the possibility to execute code from user space ... that's just so cool.

A hell of a contribution
    Yes, it would be great if more developers commented their code to such a degree.

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by tridentsx View Post
    I need to get my hands on the ROM contents.
    You may want to check the 2007 dumps from HERE once extracted.

Sponsored Links

Exclamation

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by tridentsx View Post
    Some more information from the blog:
    George Hotz

The flashdump metldr location is fetched through asecure_loader from ROM... You could try aversing loading failure (SPU) through allocating alternative to 0x40000 in physical memory.

Load fail with RC1 will still occur as you get null Retcode 1 when the SPU is stopped.
    I need to get my hands on the ROM contents. Is there a dump available of the data at 0x000002401FC00000ULL on the net??
    Thats not GeoHot, someone is fakin again the star, he has nick on the forum, and when you point on the star it says moderator.

thank you very much, this is a great progress.. since geohot hack the system, i enter this forum every day.

great work

Lightbulb

This will start the exploit looping 100 times in which you need to successfully glitch the console by pressing the button on your glitch hardware. The idea is the perform the glitch when nothing else is occuring on your PS3. Therefore some things you may want to try when exploiting to help your chances are:
    How about triggering the glitchhardware using an USB signal as USB-devices are available under Linux.. LOL..

Great news from ps3 hackers and Xorloser!! But i was wondering if someone could make a tutorial guide step by step on how we gonna make on the ps3 motherboard the electronic part to use the exploit.. if anyone have the time please help.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Frago View Post
    But i was wondering if someone could make a tutorial guide step by step on how we gonna make on the ps3 motherboard the electronic part to use the exploit.. if anyone have the time please help.
    Probably not likely, as a few have already been made by CJPC, xorloser, etc. Here are some links:

http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...l-by-xorloser/

http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...he-hypervisor/

http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...-ram-and-more/

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    You may want to check the 2007 dumps from HERE once extracted.
    Thanks for that link. The reason the tool crashes some users is 64bit Windows. I had the same problem but when I use 32 bit vista it works just fine.

The tool is not complete, using fixed offsets, however there are references in the news for an updated tool? Is that tool available somewhere ?

As far as I know the only one mainman released was this one: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/downlo...o=file&id=3921

I can ask CJPC if there was another update, but as this was from 2007 chances are slim on locating it now... especially considering that the author hasn't been around in a few years.

Lightbulb

Check out NDT's Nand Flow Rebuilder - with it you can extract flash contents, and it works quite a bit better than the older apps - of course, .NET framework is required!

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News