Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links

Exclamation

Sponsored Links
    I removed a few offtopic posts and banned a few users... please keep this thread on topic of the x3Max review only, no discussion of other devices is permitted here (use their own threads) and anyone doing so will be permanently banned without further warning.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by kamenrider View Post
    I got my x3max today and cant get any backups to load. I flashed it with the firmware bin file and then tried 3-4 different hex files and get the same result :

PS3 boots up and is definitely jailbroken, i launch open manager select require bluray disc on a few games and when it takes me back to the XMB all i see is the game on the bluray disc and not the game that i chose in open manager. tried with open manager and gaia manager.
    Yeah I think I encountered a similar problem but brushed it off on a bad rip.

I'll investigate!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by sk group View Post
    Yeah I think I encountered a similar problem but brushed it off on a bad rip.

I'll investigate!
    yeah thanks. its weird. its almost as if its like the hex files i'm using doesnt support backups and only homebrew even though they hermes v4b hex files for minimus, maximus, teensy, olimex.

I haven't had any compatibility issues with this jailbreak in regards to games running and not running, but if I encounter such issues I will inform all whom care

Can you post which firmware and apps you are using?

I have had same problems as the previous poster i.e. JB works but can't load any games.

why i've got unknown usb detected?, i have flashed the generic.bin then the payload psgroove kokoroto, i have tried to reboot and retried. anyone can make a small tutorial for noob like me?

Found out there is a switch if you open up the bottom transparent white plastic cover of x3max, after flashing the firmware and payload, flip the switch to other direction, ps3 now should detect and run the payload.
    Last edited by SonarPlus; 11-11-2010 at 09:29 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News