Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

x3JailBreak Specs, Pre-Orders Dated and Shipping Details Arrive

Last week we reported on the first PS JailBreak PS3 modchip clone called the x3JailBreak followed by some production pictures, and today the official site (linked above) has been updated with x3JailBreak specifications, pre-order dates and shipping details.

To quote: Scheduled Timeline for X3Jailbreak [2010.08.30]

-We are looking to start shipping out the 100 free sample by Sept 3rd.
    -We will start taking Preorder on Sept 6th.
    -We are planning to begin shipping to our distributors on Sept 10th

x3JailBreak PS JailBreak Clone PS3 ModChip Specifications

-X3Jailbreak is a USB plug and play solution that installs in seconds, keeping your valid warranty seal in tact.
    -Easy to use installer and GUI takes you step by step.
    -Compatible with all production models FAT and SLIM. Supports all regions: USA, JAP, PAL and KOREA
    -X3Jailbreak disables forced software updates and will never brick your console.
    -Supports all games
    -Backup games to your internal hard drive or external hard drive through USB, and boot directly off GUI. Eliminating the need for expensive blueray burners and costly blank media.
    -Play backups off your hard drives which is 2x faster then if played from the blueray drive. This eliminates lags and glitches to provide you with smoother game play.
    -Open up your console to a new generation of homebrew applications. Load homebrew apps/games off any USB hard drive/flash drive.Fully updatable with new features/updates by connecting X3Jailbreak to any computers USB port.

x3JailBreak Specs, Pre-Orders Dated and Shipping Details Arrive

More PlayStation 3 News...

Registered User Skuxx Deluxx RC's Avatar

They state that it is easily updateable via PC USB so possibly this one will be more free for our browsing and cloning!

very original specs... i bet they even use psjailbreaks manager also. i feel sorry for the psjailbreak crew. i'm sticking with their order.

lol they even copied their website - word for word. shameful.
    Last edited by BwE; 08-30-2010 at 02:31 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I guess everyone has their own opinion on the clones, the least expensive working solution is the preferred one for me though.

Shameful? What i find shameful is Pricing it at 160$ that's so over priced it makes me want to slap my momma... =P
    If they would have priced it at like say... 30$-50$ then i would be right there with people pre-ordering one, BUT 160$... no way.

I am happy that clones are coming out,.. be even happier for a free way lol

lol if it was your business, you'd charge that much

Quote Originally Posted by sk group View Post
    lol if it was your business, you'd charge that much
    naaa... if it was my business i would not charge that much... i would charge higher , say $199 +shipping.
    Quote Originally Posted by zzk2001 View Post
    Shameful? What i find shameful is Pricing it at 160$ that's so over priced it makes me want to slap my momma... =P
    If they would have priced it at like say... 30$-50$ then i would be right there with people pre-ordering one, BUT 160$... no way.

"it's so overpriced that it makes me want to slap my momma" -lmfao
    Last edited by avojps24; 08-30-2010 at 03:13 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Big Grin

Can I get a free sample?

Quote Originally Posted by zzk2001 View Post

I agree with ps3news, the cheaper the better for me, but I also understand what hacking means and making a living out of it. You could say I'm a profesional hacker I will not tell you what my area is but I make a living out of hacking some "stuff".

Hacking requieres A LOT of time, and if something I have learned in my business is the most precious thing we have is time itself. Even when hacking involves "stealing" or breaking to get free stuff, or whatever you name it hard work.

I know how they feel and why they think $160 is a good price, they probably have to split and have to deal with clones or a free solution around the corner. They aren't doing anything special they just want a quick grab of money because they will end up giving their product for 10$ or 20$ down the road. Most of us would probably be doing the same and trying to get a decent salary for those months or even years developing something like this.

I have worked literally a complete year like for "free" living on my savings to get a hack going, granted if things go right all those free months will be paid off and more to come but not everyone is so lucky. So if it works for them good for them, if it doesnt well thats what hacking is about you hack something and someone comes hack you hehehe.

We all know the risks and I wish the best of luck to them. And just to let you know most of the hacks end up on the net for free because information can't be stopped.

Lightbulb

LS is 99% behind x3JailBreak...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast