Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Backup games to your internal hard drive or external hard drive through USB, and boot directly off GUI. Eliminating the need for expensive blueray burners and costly blank media.

Play backups off your hard drives which is 2x faster then if played from the blueray drive. This eliminates lags and glitches to provide you with smoother game play.
    using what software? backup manager from psjailbreak??

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    using the Backup Manager... maybe Logic Sunrise cloning the Manager.pkg and build a LSManager.pkg ROLF !

x3JailBreak is the PSJ made by LOGIC SUNRISE, for 49$

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Progeria View Post
    using what software? backup manager from psjailbreak??
    seriously? does it really matter what app you can use to copy your games to your hdd?

I'd go with the $50 option compared to the $120 option anyday.

Exclamation

I've done a little bit research myself about the origin of both websites. It appears that both websites were registered in same company, through same 'proxy' and the timespan between the two websites is only 2 days. Doesn't it look a bit suspicious? eh?

[Register or Login to view code]

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaOptimus View Post
    seriously? does it really matter what app you can use to copy your games to your hdd?

I'd go with the $50 option compared to the $120 option anyday.
    Uh! The dongle or clones aren't "applications"! They are a specific piece of hardware with Backup Manager as a software. He's asking a very legit question. Is there a specific application or program for us to transfer these game dumps from PC to our PS3 HDD's? Can Backup Manager do that with the recent update now?
    Last edited by tonybologna; 08-30-2010 at 04:24 PM

Quote Originally Posted by tonybologna View Post
    Is there a specific application or program for us to transfer these game dumps from PC to our PS3 HDD's? Can Backup Manager do that with the recent update now?
    Uhh it would be drag and drop; FAT32 (external) hard drives are readable by all modern operating systems. Now copying game dumps from the internal HDD to an external HDD would be a nice feature, and probably trivial to add.

Quote Originally Posted by smarty94 View Post
    Uhh it would be drag and drop; FAT32 (external) hard drives are readable by all modern operating systems. Now copying game dumps from the internal HDD to an external HDD would be a nice feature, and probably trivial to add.
    Sorry! I was more referring to transferring from PC to internal HDD over a network. I'm not going use an external due to the 4GB file size limit right now. I have a spare 500GB internal that I can throw into the PS3 when I decide which dongle I'm going to get. I'm in no hurry!

Sorry! I was more referring to transferring from PC to internal HDD over a network. I'm not going use an external due to the 4GB file size limit right now. I have a spare 500GB internal that I can throw into the PS3 when I decide which dongle I'm going to get. I'm in no hurry!
    That would be interesting, and useful for some users I guess. Loading backups over the network (sans filesize limit) would be nice, as would a transfer via the same interface. If I remember correctly, the PS3 SAK had samba support, but only to FAT 32 drives, so NTFS of extx compatibility would be a big step forwards. (both for external and network drives)

Is there a specific application or program for us to transfer these game dumps from PC to our PS3 HDD's? Can Backup Manager do that with the recent update now?
    Right now i don't think there's an option to copy game dumps from PC to internal ps3 hdd.

The external usb hdd ofc is an option, where you hook it up with pc , copy the dumps to the gamez folder and hook it backup with the ps3.

Loading backups over the network (sans filesize limit) would be nice, as would a transfer via the same interface.
    I'm more interested in just transferring over LAN from PC to the PS3 HDD. Loading backups over the network isn't important to me.

Right now i don't think there's an option to copy game dumps from PC to internal ps3 hdd.

The external usb hdd ofc is an option, where you hook it up with pc , copy the dumps to the gamez folder and hook it backup with the ps3.
    I didn't think there was an application for transferring from PC to internal HDD. I have a spare internal HDD so this implementation would be nice! Thanks!
    Last edited by tonybologna; 08-30-2010 at 11:22 PM

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News