Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I hope it will takes a few months more the x3 comes out, or I'm angry that I paid 119,99$ instead of 50$.

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Available on 10th pre-ordering for x3JailBreak.

3rd is for 100 Sample production.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    LS = X3 jailbreak
    On their news , they said : "our dongle made in LogicS" They use the sample send by psbj to clone it. They didnt test any homebrew or other, all they want is make money on something they copy.

It's normal to sell a dongle 50$ when you just copy the orginal , cause you don't work on it ! All the time spent was for copy the µ and the pcb , the rest you can find a lot of company will make it for 15 $ max.

Lightbulb

Here is the sentence maybe you translate..

"Voilą quelques photos du dongle, made in Logic-sunrise, une review arrive par la suite :"

Here is some pictures of the dongle, made in Logic-sunrise

He is talking of the pictures not the dongle..

But maybe we can ask a whois for both website...

Hmm.. Interesting.. Anybody can answer me for this question ? - If i backup game to external hdd, can I download it to other hdd via PC to play on another PS3? or for example if somebody upload the backup of the game to the internet, can i download it to my hdd and play?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by DenDeXTeR51 View Post
    Hmm.. Interesting.. Anybody can answer me for this question ? - If i backup game to external hdd, can I download it to other hdd via PC to play on another PS3? or for example if somebody upload the backup of the game to the internet, can i download it to my hdd and play?
    Yes, it has been said many times.

well personally i'm pretty convinced that the x3 WILL be real, just not yet. if the psjb team have had problems with component shortages then so should the cloners as the psjb came first and had to be reversed in order to clone, the x3 manufacture should be at least a week behind psjb.

if it were ready im sure they would have released proof just to try and get people top cancel their pre-orders for psjb in favour of these lower prices. these pictures just confirm that the process of cloning has been started in my opinion.

will be interesting to see the competition though!

some guys from LS have PSJ dongle, 100% then LS is behind x3JailBreak. money call money... and make money is not hacking...

but be patient, x3 will be reversing when he will available
    Last edited by x3nk0; 08-30-2010 at 06:54 AM

well it was mentioned yesterday by psjailbreak comment that the delays were in no way caused by componnet shortages, afterall the components are very common and simple.

i'm sure x3jailbreak guys are busy cloning the device, rather than waiting for components to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaOptimus View Post
    i'm sure x3jailbreak guys are busy cloning the device, rather than waiting for components to arrive.
    yep "hard" cloning, or busy to add some µ security to the x3JB.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News