Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by sarusake View Post
    Checked the properties of the pic and one of them says it was taken with a Olympus DC.
    hmm, but PS was used

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by sarusake View Post
    Checked the properties of the pic and one of them says it was taken with a Olympus DC.
    And it also says it was saved in Photoshop CS3.. so yah, stand by my previous assumption, that these are photoshopped, they look fake.

Sponsored Links

Big Grin

Sponsored Links
    LMAO this is all happening so fast. Exciting times.

I doubt this is real, it doesn't have the light on it like PSJailbreak. Plus the chip on this one looks different.

I doubt we'd be able to take any old USB stick and turn it into a dongle. USB flasdrives are mostly SSD memory, whereas dongles have an EPROM or EEPROM flashed with a specific firmware/set of files.

It might be easier to take an existing dongle (I have a FlexLM-based dongle for FlexiSign), and possibly rewrite the firmware on the chip to emulate the dongle, unless someone comes up with an easy-enough-to-do hardware solution. If someone wants to try rewriting an existing dongle using a HW programmer, I'd be happy to donate my old Flexi one.

Here is the dongle.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

3nc3k53l45P25S65R0a7g3cc9cb088a1b1bef.jpg  

Question

I am wondering how much is the clone?

i doubt there would be a clone already :S

Yup, I call bull on them.

Quote Originally Posted by itwong View Post
    I am wondering how much is the clone?
    Supposedly they will be in the $20-40 range and available next week... a lot less money, but I still say a 100% free solution will come soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Supposedly they will be in the $20-40 range and available next week... a lot less money, but I still say a 100% free solution will come soon enough.
    lol kinda regretting buying my own one, but yeah never know - these might be bs and at least i'll get mine asap

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News