Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    chomps268 that's a weird one. Never seen that one before, although it sounds like something was in the middle of an install or something similar. Let us know if you ever find out.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I take it this app and others are working because sony issued a "security update" instead of bans. Great job!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    They still work on 3.55 but not 3.56. Can't wait for a new cfw so i can update the dns thing will only last so long.

LogJam Intelligent Log Stealthing by bazgee help?

Anyone know where I could grab this and if anyone has ever repacked it to work with any other CFW's?

Finally, in related news bazgee has released LogJam Intelligent Log Stealthing POC v1.02 KMEAW for PS3 which cleans up your logs, not by erasing them (easy thing to spot!!), and not by copying the same data to them (again, VERY easy to spot), but by clearing out invalid entries, homebrew, games that don't belong in your region, etc... and replaces them, if needed, with valid games, randomly.

The code is there, written in C, not compilable as is (built with PSL1GHT), but authors of Backup Managers are welcome to incorporate the "LogJam" Stealthing routines. It's packaged for installation with KMEAW firmware. If somebody wants to repackage it for others, go for it.

Arrow

Here is a mirror for it: [Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News