Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i had the same problem with my phat ps3. mine has the card readers built in so i tried a sd card and it installed from there (i think the ps3 won't install from usb if you have the card reader model) if yours is the same then try this and comment back your results so it may help anyone else with this problem.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by khwaldeh View Post
    i can't install the CFW_v3.55_V2.patch i change name to PS3UPDAT.PUP put the ps3 say no applicable update data was found
    first i install the orignal ps3 3.55 update then i Paste the patch in the same place and change name from CFW_v3.55_V2.patch to PS3UPDAT.PUP
    Just download the already patched .pup file. Then install OFW 3.55 then install (already patched) CFW 3.55.

I'm not going to go into how to patch your own OFW .pup with the patch, but you can't install the patch to your console like it was a patch for a PC App. You have to take the patch and the OFW load them both into a separate program that will then make a patched version of the OFW which becomes your CFW. Then rename the now patched OFW file it makes. Then you would install the OFW, then the newly patched OFW (which is the CFW).

See much easier just to download the already patched version!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileysCream View Post
    i had the same problem with my phat ps3. mine has the card readers built in so i tried a sd card and it installed from there (i think the ps3 won't install from usb if you have the card reader model) if yours is the same then try this and comment back your results so it may help anyone else with this problem.
    no... it works perfectly on that model... I think your USB-Sticks are not really compatible or formatted with wrong FS... like NTFS or ext-FAT.

does it work anywhere near as good as kmeaw and are there any differences?

Sponsored Links

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News