Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Finally I upgraded my firmware from 3.41 w/JB to OFW 3.55 and to Waninkoko CFW 3.55 V2. Must say everything works fine for me.

But I am really supprised that I am able to access PSN without any problems /can download stuff, buy stuff, synchronize trophies, play online b.g.Motorstorm/ - hope it will last. I did not set any proxies or anything. Does anybody have similar experience?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    what is your FAT model # ?? I have a CECHG01 and searching if safe... I have a CECHG01 and searching if safe to install V2.

Quick reply did work on last message... I have a broken BLURAY drive.

What is the difference between CECHG04 and CECHG01.. Only the region ?
    Last edited by beanjello; 02-01-2011 at 01:02 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I got my ps3 and updated it from 3.41 to 3.5 then discovered they could be jailbroken , so i downgraded to 3.41 again and did all that. I then got Waninkoko's V2 firmware and updated to that from the menu and it worked a treat.

I have a slim 250g ps3 CECH 2003B and everything looks to be working fine on it now. Just have to update my multiman and check it out.

I'm not sure if the community knows or not, but Waninkoko was the first coder to get the Wii system working though his work was leaked initially which caused a bit of annoyance. He has been around for quite some time and has been a godsend to anyone in the wii side of things. I know there were some issues with his original firmware, but he can't test every different version of console so people need to know they are taking a chance with anything like this.

Anyway , i'll stick with his stuff as ive been following his work since the first release and he has been pretty much spot on with everything he has done up to the hic-cup recently.

I'd also like to say thanks for all his and other devs input, a thing a lot of people seem to forget to say when they get something for free that someone has put hours of work into.

Quote Originally Posted by beanjello View Post
    what is your FAT model # ?? I have a CECHG01 and searching if safe... I have a CECHG01 and searching if safe to install V2.

Quick reply did work on last message... I have a broken BLURAY drive.

What is the difference between CECHG04 and CECHG01.. Only the region ?
    CECHC04 FAT 60GB, and yes the difference in numbers means only different region.
    Last edited by trasek; 02-01-2011 at 06:05 PM Reason: addition to answer

I prove it in a CECHE01 and it works fine, running my GT5 BU nice and easy fron the hdd.

I installed with no issues from Waninkoko V1 using recovery. I like Waninkoko's work with the Wii and look forward to any new releases by him.

what version of gaia works with v2? i tried many, and all of them fail to even install...

multiman gives me a black screen when booting LBP2

How do the Ratchat and Clanks work with this CFW ?!?! because of PL 3 I mean ?

Anyone else having access to the psn with this firmware like Trasek? I am still on 3.55 and I'm hesitating to update the console but if psn is still accessible from cfws then I will update to a cfw

every game black screens. system freezes... controller/ps button fails to respond... nfs HP, LBP2... tried both...

ran the "permissionsfix". i heard the hdd doing it's job, it went back to the XMB.

tried it with and without a disc in the drive for both. i have to hard reset the ps3 using the power switch...

ugh. multiman and rogero.

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News