Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If 3.41 signed work, will GTA complete edition 3.41 pkg work?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigshon View Post
    If you're running waninkoko v2, you don't need to modify your games any more. As far as I know, modified games won't work. You need to use the original eboot & param.

Quote Originally Posted by Toastie666 View Post
    If you're running waninkoko v2, you don't need to modify your games any more. As far as I know, modified games won't work. You need to use the original eboot & param.
    Check out the latest version of multiman.
    Last edited by Toastie666; 01-31-2011 at 09:41 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigshon View Post
    Depends. Is it the original PSN version? It will work IF it doesn't ask to be paid for at the start like a few PSN games. If it doesn't ask to be paid for but gives you an error then sign the eboot and try again.

Yes it'll install no problems. Just about ALL 3.41 PKGs work. ALL PSN PKGs work no matter what firmware. But the games might not work without patching.

It's the game pkg (someone made) of it because when I had the backup of it on the other Waninkoko CFW it just looped at loading, and it works beautifully on Hermes 3.41.

Does this work with the slim 320gb console?

Is red dead redemption and sing star dance going to work with this?

This one worked on my CECHE 256MB NAND Backwards Capability 80Gb Motorstorm/MGS4 Playstation 3. Its great. Thank you Kmeaw. Thank you Waninkoko.

Thanks my friends i know this, but i want to do many things (many games not running like cod modern 2 ) with eboot and because that i ask it

It's much appreciated that people report their success or failures with this upgraded CFW. I, myself, have a CECHA01 original, but it's been scary and confusing lately for the older systems and myriad of choices and new acronyms. So thanks for some of the previous posts, I'm gonna try it out soon.

I know, but you can try the latest multiMAN, it has Black Screen Fix, many users reported success with games that had black screen problems before and now it's working.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybarryk View Post
    I have no idea why people keep bashing kmeaw's CFW in this thread. Kmeaw's firmware is on my ps3 and i've had 0 problems everything works, just like this one really.
    there is no bashing, its only a fact that kmeaw's firmware is not a cfw its a modded firmware. you have to sign everything for his modded firmware that it works. and then it only works for this firmware he modded.

if you want to use this homebrew then on another ps3, you have to look for a compatible version.

same with games.

its the same thing like on the psp. only a REAL Custom Firmware have a future. no mod to play backups.

Sponsored Links
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News