Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

for those with bricked consoles

Sponsored Links
    it would be interesting to see whether or how far kernel boots there, so my idea is to test following:

- grab your ps break dongle with indicator LED and connect to ps3
    - power off ps3
    - switch on for jailbreak mode and observe LED

hopefully there is access - anyone willing to try that?

If jig is accessed developers would at least be able to work out a payload that restore things that bricked the 256MB units.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi,

I read all the posts on all 15 pages (!! yeah have lot of spare time today ). I wanted to confirm few things before i would update :-

I want to play downloaded games directly w/o signing/packaging with keys as required with geohot 3.55. Can we do that in this ? I posted similar post on MultiMAN thread and i was told that from this CFW i can play downloaded games directly from managers like MultiMAN.

Can we watch 3D blu rays ? (asking this as i read it has 3.41 payload so not sure if it has functionalities like 3D movies introduced in >3.50)

Thanks for help from all of you

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Update: YES!!! i'm already on wankiko's cfw, confirmed the 2 folders under GAME icon the one is install Package and the other is ../apps/PS3, try with the multiman (ver 1.12.05) or Rogero v7.8 will work for me, trying back up for my tekken 6 ^^

Does it work without patching any files? directly backup and runs?

or you still need to patch the ebin file and stuff?

for now i'm on testing phase if it doesn't need patching stuffs... using the multiman for now and backing up my tekken 6 BD, if it doesn't then i think it will need patching (i think...), to be sure i'll read more

If you read some pages of this thread you already know that you won't have to mod the eboot anymore. Just not possible to run from internal hdd at the moment, external nearly every game runs fine.

Greets

Hey Zhaoyun123,

Did you started tekken 6 from internal hdd or an external hdd ?

routehero (any others who know), this is what I want to ask. I am CECH-2001A model (120GB slim).

If we are on Waninkoko-CFW, and want to rollback to 3.41, is that possible? Is there any harm? (the bluray drive will turn bad if we downgrade? Is that being fixed now? Or for my model it's not affected?)

Quote Originally Posted by golfje View Post
    Did you started tekken 6 from internal hdd or an external hdd ?
    internal cause i don't have external hdds here

Banned User
    If you actually read then you would've noticed the first game confirmed with no patches and updated was GT5 and that can only be ran from Internal as its too big for USB/fat32.

I've also run a few other games from both Int and Ext and all are working fine with unmodded eboots and latest updates.

Sponsored Links
Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News