Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    In the words of sniffynose:
    This version along with waninkoko's at this point are useless. This version takes away previous features and adds a glorified version of waninkoko's patch and apparently this makes the Hermes/waninkoko code useless too as that patch was done sloppy. Just stick with hermes v3 and the old method of installing updates. The scene bickering will just confuse us and put the coding efforts back to the stone ages. Stick with what works and until waninkoko patches his build I wouldn't bother with this.
    Pretty sums it up id say!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is there a Xbox USB NAND flasher (PIC18F2455 12MHz) hex file?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    so if we use this release, we don't need any hex file, all we have to do is compiling, don't we?

can somebody please make a hex for maximus?

thanks

lol, oh my gosh. I just ready through the last ten pages of the thread, i'm still pretty lost.

I have a teensy. So basically from what i see, there is three different payloads, right? Hermes, wanninkokos, then the new PSGROOVE?

..And the best is Hermes? Just PSgrooves has cleaner code or something? Why can't the cleaner code be put into the hermes patch, lol.

Anyways, i'm cluless of how to compile the hex code. I didn't see many compiled versions of any hexes for the regular teensy board, are there links im missing?

I'd just like a compiled version of the best hex for my board. Thanks (:

^ Agreed, could the op aggregate the downloads, please? You guys are usually good about staying on top of this.

I have a Teensy++ 2.0 and don't see a binary for new backup patched psgroove from evilsperm yet, or waninkoko/hermes binaries, and I'm still not sure which is the best to be using and why. Currently using original backup-patched psgroove.

Read my last post.

The last release of PSGroove is a step backwards and therefore it is best to stay on hermesv3/waninkoko hex until the latest fix is applied and released by hermes.

Hey guys ive got a olimex flashed with waninkoko's and runnin open manager gaia rc1 and cannot get both tiger woods to work and just cause 2. tiger woods 11 get stuck on black screen and just cause gives me an error of bad disc read or somewhat tried both internal & external.. someone please help.

Quote Originally Posted by farenheit View Post
    The last release of PSGroove is a step backwards and therefore it is best to stay on hermesv3/waninkoko hex until the latest fix is applied and released by hermes.
    I'd agree with that, titles were freezing for me at the XMB after applying updates for Move.

I compiled the Waninkoko Mod version of hermes v3 for minimus32 with the LEDs fixed.

greetz
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News