Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by evileon View Post
    ok, i've compiled for the Xplain end it works ok, update & demo & F1 2010
    Thanks... At least i'm getting somewhere...
    Quote Originally Posted by evilsperm View Post
    farenheit: It's not going to work the way your trying to do it =(

There is a lot more heavy editing then just changing around descriptor.h file.

you need to copy address's from PSGroove - port1_config_descriptor.S to hermes -port1_config_descriptor.S and also know what your copying and pasting also some code has to be remove and a nop included. good luck though

I would give you a hand but I'm sick today and don't feel like staring at lines of code.
    Where do i find PSGroove - port1_config_descriptor.S i didnt know there was one and there definitely wasnt one included with matts.. attachment.

On a side note, get well soon pal... i know how you feel as i just recovered from a chest infection and a random winter cold.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Things are getting very confusing why didn't he make his update in Hermes V3 Mod ? Its like the scene is taking 10 steps forwarded then 20 steps backwards. I mean no disrespect in anyway but this make no scene what so ever. I mean come on Hermes mod is a big step forward compared to the Original PSGroove.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i've an olimex, is the at90usbkey package posted on first page working?? led is not blinking up when ps3 get rebooted

farenheit: I might actually be wrong on this sorry

I will have to look into it, I only copied over the descriptor.h to my waninikoko build. I just did a make with the source I posted up and it looks like some new scripts have popped up that were not used in the original PSGroove release.

when doing a make the new scripts are: psgroove.sym, psgroove.map, psgroove.lss, psgroove.lst, psgroove.epp

All the magic is in psgroove.lss its what builds the .elf
    I will look at what you were doing by just editing out the descriptor.h and see if what needs to be changed. Just remember its not easy if you don't know ASM =(

By all means though keep trying! Its good to have a lot of eyes/brains on getting all this working

He took the 10 steps back because he says were all pirates (and hes right) lol The hermes payload is directly for playing backups
    Last edited by evilsperm; 10-11-2010 at 12:55 PM

I knew you wouldn't be able to avoid the code! Go back to bed... we can wait

hello,

can i please updated port1_config_description.bin file? my dongle accept only bin files

Quote Originally Posted by slattynan View Post
    I knew you wouldn't be able to avoid the code! Go back to bed... we can wait
    Asskisser. No we can't.

Quote Originally Posted by evileon View Post
    ok, i've compiled for the Xplain end it works ok, update & demo & F1 2010
    There a problem with your hex, because when i tried to open back up manager it gave me an error, i tried many times. so i flashed the v2 hex again and it work fine, there a definite problem with the hex

evilsperm: Could you compile a generic_8Mhz for At90usb162 .....a crappy teensy clone....but works!

Regards

requesting a Xbox USB NAND flasher (PIC18F2455 12MHz) hex

Sponsored Links
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News