Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Videos: Sony PlayStation Move Linux Mouse Driver PS3 Demos

Sponsored Links
    Today Jacob Pennock has shared some PS3 demo video footage of a PlayStation Move Linux mouse driver he built based off Sony's upcoming Move.Me library.

Also below is a Gestural Interaction PS3 demo video, essentially a wand-based Linux Media Center using the PS3 Move controller.

To quote from his blog (linked above): A couple weeks ago at the game developers conference Sony announced a new product called moved.me which is basically a C library that allows you to connect the move controller to your computer.

Is currently in closed beta and I just got access to it this past Thursday. I spent my weekend playing with it and so far I've built a Linux mouse driver.

Since the Sony software is still closed I'm going to hang on to the source code at the moment, but hopefully by the time it goes public I will be up to polish this up into a nice wand gesture-based Linux Media Center.

Videos: Sony PlayStation Move Linux Mouse Driver PS3 Demos

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    that is very creative, wonder what could be some other uses for the ps move controller

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    this is pretty freaking awesome.. another win for linux.

the old mouse will be flying one day.

wow, this is epic and so awesome, lol.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News