has now made available a PSGroove BlackCatUSB Fixed Leds
hex code version recompiled with working leds- the blue led now lights up once exploit is running blue led turns off basically lets you know you did everything right.
We touched upon this in our previous article
, and now comes more details on a PSGroove
PS3 exploit port for BlackcatUSB devices alongside a few videos of it in action.
Courtesy of chesteruhi
comes the necessary PSGroove BlackCatUSB hex code
which he has confirmed
as working with http://www.embeddedcomputers.net/products/BlackcatUSB/.
To quote: "All BlackcatUSBs (from version 1.2 on) use the same microcontroller (AT90USB162) and use the same software, drivers, and avr firmware. The only difference in the pcb versions is cosmetic.
So the BlackcatUSBs will all work no need to worry which one your buying, I have confirmed this. So purchase away before there all gone!
I have attached the blackcatusb hex for flashing and the manager pkg."
Following up on this news, Forum user thinnpikkins
has gave it a try and shared two videos
of it in action with us below along with the BlackcatUSB Flash Memory Programmer specs! BlackcatUSB Flash Memory Programmers
- Fast 16MHz RISC processor
- 16KB programmable memory
- 2 DIP switches for mode changes
- Upgradeable firmware over USB
- On board reset button
- Universal CFI Flash programming support
- SPI Mode 0, 1, 2 compatible
- USB 1.1 / 2.0 compatible
This product includes:
- A BlackcatUSB Flash Programmer
- A standard USB A-B cable
- A 10-pin IDC interface jumper cable
- A 10-pin solderless adapter (not bulk packs)
- A regular 10-pin IDC header
- Free future software updates
- Free domestic and international shipping!
More PlayStation 3 News