Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Videos: Maximus AnyHex Converter for ATMEL PS3 Hex Codes

Sponsored Links
    Today garyopa at PSX-Scene reports that Maximus has [Register or Login to view links] AnyHex for pre-compiled ATMEL PS3 hex codes to convert them into flashable binaries for PIC18F devices along with some videos.

Download: Maximus AnyHex HID 2.0 / Maximus Generic Fix / Maximus AnyHex HID 2.0 Generic Fixed / HEXTOOL v1.0

To quote from the official site: Porting the .hexes from the daily new payloads is taking me more time than I expected, and since you deserve a faster port of the payloads to the PIC18F devices I decided to invest some time in a new HID Loader 2.0 with a new "any hex" Import Feature, basically with this you dont need to wait never for me to port the payloads to the MAXAVRUSB 1.2 32KB or to the PIC18FUSB devices.

Just do the Import of the .hex from any ATMEL device (Teensy suggested) and the new application will convert to the PIC format. I have tested with kakaroto, psn yes, hermes, etc. Consider this new feature as BETA. CLICK HERE to get the new HID Loader 2.0

Note there are 2 executables there, if you have problems with pic18fusb board using the "_generic" then uset he "_specific_pic18fusb". I will issue a fix later to solve once for all the problems with verifying the pic18fusb boards but for now I am releasing a splitted application.

Also on the table I am posting the new .hex for PSN for the Maximus ATMEL board, you can now use the import feature to flash your pic devices with the same .hex !! Is not cute?

If you need a small preview on how the new feature works check this videos:

Videos: Maximus AnyHex Converter for ATMEL PS3 Hex Codes

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    wow that is a super nice app, thanks a lot!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Isn't that amazing ?! Just get an AVRUSB 1.2 (i.e. from here: teensy.co.uk/Maximus-AVR-USB-v1.2-inc-Case/c17/index.html) or an PIC18F USB board and you can use any *.hex file and flash your device ! This reminds me on the X3max, which does the same for the board.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i can't get this to work on windows 7.

Quote Originally Posted by scousetomo View Post
    i can't get this to work on windows 7.
    That makes two of us.

Quote Originally Posted by tripellex View Post
    That makes two of us.
    Now it makes 3 of us

It work fine with windows vista x64 and windows 7 x64, no problem at all, the only problem is that the conversion of Hermes.. hex are having problem, it jailbreak but it wont let you plays backup game, so for now use Kakaroto Payload or something.

I get it to work with Windows XP 32Bit, no problems. Try "Run as Administrator" or compatibility mode as Windows XP. That should work.

Quote Originally Posted by oVERSoLDiER View Post
    I get it to work with Windows XP 32Bit, no problems. Try "Run as Administrator" or compatibility mode as Windows XP. That should work.
    Yes tried both of those, I run windows 7 64bit. The program crashes immediately on run, with either the pic version or standard version.

I would suggest try to running the program under compatability mode for windows xp sp3 and running as admin, it should work with out issue.

shummyr

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News