Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Great news, just keep moving on, +Rep, I also have one question, do we need to have a E3 card reader, or will someone port this to the ti84

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by hackerxide View Post
    Great news, just keep moving on, +Rep, I also have one question, do we need to have a E3 card reader, or will someone port this to the ti84
    e3 card reader only! it's encrypted to only work with it.

so no public versions for awhile lol

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The E3 Card Reader is selling for a really great price and unless the psjailbreak team have another ace or two up there sleves, this should be a final nail in the coffin of there business venture.

Awesome, i'll buy an E3 Card Reader, I thought the first was the WiiKey team but i was wrong! =D

Eh, quick pessimistic question here. How easily would this be patched by a future update? 3.51 for instance.

Quote Originally Posted by xUb3rn00dlEx View Post
    Eh, quick pessimistic question here. How easily would this be patched by a future update? 3.51 for instance.
    From what I've read and what I understand, sony would have to revoke all their JIG master keys which would effectively lock them out of their own system. Would possibly be an expensive move to replace all the current JIG hardware...

Could be wrong, can someone add to this?

Ayyone know if the Jailbreak E3-Card Reader & USB Dongle actually works if you are version 3.5? I am new to this, recently learned of jailbreak while looking at DS flash carts. My ps3 is version 3.5 so I was unable to try any of the other jailbreaks I saw.

But saw the E3 Jailbreak and they are listed as being a 3.5 downgrader. I watched the video but not sure if it downgraded or what was going on.

Just wondering if anyone has tried one of these, or can point to more info as I'd like to get one if it works on 3.5

I'm not trying to go off topic, but I just bought the e3 card, would it be possible to post a little tutorial for newbies like me, and most site that sell the e3 have not updated the info saying it can be used to downgrade but this post says so, so can't wait to do this.

Keep up the good work!!!

On the acekard site they had some japanese youtube site video of person using the device, but the video ends with the person getting the console to show factory mode or something.

Like you I am new and have no real idea though.

It would be awsome if the video did go further and show us the ps3 at a lower FW, I believe this is true.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News