Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Yep, according to his blog he removed them now.

To quote (via tizzyt-archive.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/playstation-color-logo-creator-v25.html): "Future versions of PCLCv2.5+

I will NOT be including Photoshop as a bundled option for editing and making the coldboots. A user has displayed great worry and so I respect his thoughts and will look into using other ways and programs to make coldboots easier.

Reason: Photoshop used in the bundled version is a modded portable version I found online. While I have made the entire coldboot creator with functionality in mind I did in fact forget about the other issues. I will advise that anyone using my program should either completely remove it from their systems or use it without the included Photoshop.

I apologize for the inconvenience."

PS3 Fixed Easy Static RAF Converter by TizzyT is Now Available

Following up on his previous updates, today PlayStation 3 developer TizzyT has released a fixed PS3 Easy Static RAF Converter v1.0 for those interested in converting PlayStation 3 ColdBoot files followed by version 1.0a below.

Download: PS3 Fixed EasyStaticRAFConverter v1.0 / PS3 Fixed EasyStaticRAFConverter v1.0a

To quote from his blog: Here is my http://tizzyt-archive.blogspot.com/2012/06/static-raf-converter.html but not working StaticRafConverter. This is the finished and working / tested release.

This will be the final revision of a Raf creation program as I believe this is the easiest to use. I will still make updates if bugs are found or if something added.

Instructions:

There are 2 ways of using this, One way is to simply drag a supported image over the tool's icon and a new folder is created in the same location as the image that was used. Inside the created folder is a coldboot.raf.

The second way is to run the program normally and select an image. And press Convert after desired settings are selected. Using it this way provides a few simple minipulation features to adjust the logo and there is also a preview button to preview your logo.

v1.0a Changes:
    • Version is now 1.0a (because its a small update)
    • Added Fill resize option
    • Saves a preview in output folder
    • Added a "Specify Output" option to change output location

Planned:
    • A fade in/out effect has been requested, I might or might not get to that.

Log:
    • This is version 1.0 of a new revision of PCLCv2.

Adjustment settings:

Resize, Reposition.

There are also presets like Stretch, Zoom, anchor to top left/top right/top center/center left/center/center right/bottom left/bottom center/bottom right.

Planned:
    • A modded version of this will be used in a dynamic theme editor I will be working on.
    • A Fill resizing option might come in later update.

PS3 Fixed Easy Static RAF Converter by TizzyT is Now Available

More PlayStation 3 News...

Nice!

Some Links? all down here

The PS3 Fixed EasyStaticRAFConverter links from a few posts above seem OK still here, let me know specifically which links (file names) are dead and I will do my best to mirror them.

Ohh thanks I love you PS3 News!! I'm searching for: Playstation Color Logo Creator V2.511

Or any version else is ok for me too. All i can find is dead mediafire-links.. Thank you soo much
    Last edited by Blade86; 11-25-2012 at 12:42 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I am not sure myself (would have to check, but in the middle of PC stuff atm) but here is the file mirrored just in case it isn't:

Download: PS3_Color_Logo_Creator_V2.511.exe

Godlike! You are the best, thank you soo much!!!

Just wanted to confirm, its the right file and works PERFECTLY. For all users: Its to make a "dynamic", colored bootlogo

I love you ps3news!!!

thank you so much, VERY COOOL!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345