Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by maxe08 View Post
    The German-Guy told this for 10 minutes:
    Hi folks, so forget the Zpack you can.
    I have received no reply from the account of a meeting, so this is a fake, because if it were true he would have written me back.
    Gulli Board!
    Maybe he is afraid of Sony LOL So, the only thing we can do now is to wait for the guy who has ordered it...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by SCE View Post
    Maybe he is afraid of Sony LOL So, the only thing we can do now is to wait for the guy who has ordered it...
    This things is obviously fake but well done. The motorstorm exploit looks more legit but again it isn't working.

Sponsored Links

Cool

Sponsored Links
    I suppose we'll close this until word spreads of either a meeting taking place, someone receives their Zpack, the Zpack "new site" opens in February, etc. No sense in re-hashing whether it's real or fake for another week with no solid proof to backup claims on either side.

If anyone has new information on Zpack that has not been discussed in the last 38 pages then start a new thread here and I will merge it with this one.

We won't reopen this thread though until there is a legitimate reason to do so. Finally, congrats to everyone who contributed towards making this one of the most popular threads so far in 2010.

Update: The ZPack Web site went back online on February 1, 2010 but nothing changed... basically the new month started and so did their free Web host's bandwidth is all.

So, what happened to ZPack?

Just wanted to know what happened to ZPack, the magical USB dongle+disc hack that 'they use in cafe shops in Asia'.. I think we never got the end of the story, although it's probably fake (IMO, and of many others).

So, what happened to Zpack?

Hello Daveribz, as far as I know is the biggest fake of ever on PS3 scene.

so and what happened with peoples that bought it? Did "Zpack-Team" return money ?

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by TUHTA View Post
    so and what happened with peoples that bought it? Did "Zpack-Team" return money ?
    yeah that would be interesting. used lawyer against this faker?

it's sad that people are bringing out fakes only to earn money throught webclicks... those people should be jailed -.-

Sponsored Links
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News