Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    I noticed something funny in the latest video posted showcasing the virtual tennis backup. First time in the video that the ps3 clock is shown, is at 0:23 of the video displaying the time, 1:39. So let's assume that at the clock's first sight in the screen the time was exactly 1:39:00. I know it's impossible but lets give this poor guy a chance

Anyway assuming this, at 1:23 of the video the ps3's clock must display 1:40, but it it isn't. The time changes at 1:25 of the video and that's a 2 seconds delay even if the impossible coincidence happened I believe this is enough for this video to be proved at least edited, if not fake

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I can't wait to plug one into a mac and watch it self detonate , don't those ironkey's destroy themselves, maybe not self detonate though...

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    maddin and SCE, did you guys both contact the same guy?

Because the EXIF data says both your pics are made by the same guy (Ducky 0.0)

i found this

dunno if this was posted yet, but i dont have the time to go through 16 pages... but it explains the time shift... and a few other things. hoping its not fake !

[Register or Login to view links]

lol, they're even selling the G27 for 199,- ??
    Every racing fan and GT enthusiast knows that the G27 is the best you can get for the upcoming GT5.

The cheapest price for a G27 is 299,- in my country. This would be a huge bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by mixxxk View Post
    dunno if this was posted yet, but i dont have the time to go through 16 pages... but it explains the time shift... and a few other things. hoping its not fake !

[Register or Login to view links]
    yes... it has been posted before..

Quote Originally Posted by Raze1988 View Post
    maddin and SCE, did you guys both contact the same guy?

Because the EXIF data says both your pics are made by the same guy (Ducky 0.0)
    I have contacted TheIndianKhan who tells he is Turkish but actually NOT!

Never mind, but I think it's not a fake. Multiple vids from multiple angles? Tricky to edit that in After Effects, and I can know that
    Last edited by Killermen; 01-04-2010 at 01:16 PM

It's showing up on all kinds of torrent sites now also, & I'm pretty sure that, if this is not a fake, the steep price would have it cracked in no time & free for download through all of the biggest torrent sites..

Remember datel's action replay products anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Killermen View Post
    Never mind, but I think it's not a fake. Multiple vids from multiple angles? Tricky to edit that in After Effects, and I can know that
    But why only two person have Zpack? There is no proof only a few videos. I think its fake, but a really good fake!

Sponsored Links

Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News