Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Reflecter View Post
    If it turns out that it is a fake then that's the best fake ever!
    nope, it's just a scam with obvious flaws that the scammers try to turn into features (xp frame for instance)... even if just a few people fall for it, they'd get over 100€ per idiot, that's a good ratio, if you ask me, and i certainly would put some effort into it ^^
    Last edited by justMaD; 01-04-2010 at 07:11 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Reflecter View Post
    If it turns out that it is a fake then that's the best fake ever!
    you are absolutely right man

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by dondolo View Post
    you are absolutely right man
    It's even more exciting that FERROX!

Banned User
    I followed closely this forum and chose not to post ... But on a sidenote, this looks very, very close to the Belzar Modchip...

With a little imagination and some time to spare someone could put up a scam like this in no time... But as it stand it looks pretty good!

The problem as I see it: The windows interface took time to realize, and why, oh why would someone bother to mimic Windows on a PS3? It would of been much simpler to create a simpler interface, not mimic a window, but best of all, not the windows is my problem, but the BUTTONS!!! LOOK at the buttons (NEXT, EXIT), how well are they mimicking windows buttons!! Would any of the hardcore programmers here would go trough all that trouble?!?! I sure as hell wouldn't!!!

And the icing on the cake with this:

1. EVERYONE GO TO YOUR PS3!
    2. Type some text anywhere in XMB, the browser, the game demo info, anywhere!!
    3. Have you noticed the way the soft keyboard pops and exits from view?!? Well that is probably some core function, and there is no reason for the soft Keyboard used by the Zpack not to act EXACTLY like that!!!
    4. HAVE YOU EVER seen the SOFT KEYBOARD just FADE into view?!?! I don't!

Want my opinion?? A VERY GOOD FAKE! think, watch and have your own conclusion! I don't know about you but 200 Euros is more than some people get for a month work here so... want to order it?! Go ahead! as long as you reply here so that no one else is gonna get scammed!
    Last edited by mihaiolimpiu; 01-04-2010 at 08:10 AM

Clearly a well done fake. Sure someone go ahead and prove me wrong and buy one. Have fun losing your 100 Euros lol.

Oh and sure the .jpg is compressed more to hide the sharpness. I'll upload the uncompressed PSD if ya want...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

zpackfake.jpg  
    Last edited by NZHawk; 01-04-2010 at 08:25 AM

basically i dont care if its a hoax.. but what worries me is that if its a hoax they are trying to scam people of their money...

Quote Originally Posted by zangetsu1 View Post
    basically i dont care if its a hoax.. but what worries me is that if its a hoax they are trying to scam people of their money...
    At least Belzar was not for sale

Quote Originally Posted by SCE View Post
    At least Belzar was not for sale
    Until the end anyway, then they sold the domain for $$$. I should e-mail them (zpacksupport @ gmail.com) to see what they have to say about the Zpack, maybe try to get them to somehow prove to us it's legit, or not.

Exclamation

OK. I have found something fishy. TheIndianKhan is neither Turkish nor from Turkey.
    He replied me exactly:

zpack.brainchip.biz

arkadas bende var daha 3 tane *1

ps3zpackresellerpackage.jpg *2

110 Euro satarim sana *3

nerde oturuyorsun ?
    *1 = This looks like a translation. A native Turkish speaker person would not say that. Instead, it should be "Arkadasim bende 3 tane daha var"

*2 If he is Turkish then why would he name the file as "ps3zpackresellerpackage" instead of a Turkish word?

*3 This is also wrong sentece. Proves that this guy is not Turkish.

BTW where are the other Turkish guys? They were going to visit the TheIndianKhan.

It's getting really interesting now. Some turkish guys here might buy it and we have a ZPack site now.

But it's funny how they write in their FAQ:
    Please don’t connect the USB Dongle to a USB port of a PC or MAC. The USB Dongle will be destroyed, especially when you have Anti Virus and Firewall running. Please handle the USB Dongle with care. In cases where we can proof that the Dongle was connected to a PC or MAC, we will not make an exchange in order of damage.

Looks like they want to scare the standard user from connecting it to a PC. I know it's possible to encrypt the partition so it looks like there is nothing on the stick, but "destroying" the data?

We should check the EXIF data of all known pics and maybe find out since when their site existed. It says "2008 e.World Technology Ltd. All rights reserved.", but I don't believe it.
    Last edited by Raze1988; 01-04-2010 at 10:21 AM

Sponsored Links

Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News