Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    At 1:36 the guy is pretending to read off the manual, which you can see straight through the paper. you can see the "Z" logo but that is the only thing on the page. He also blocked the left part of the screen when he did this also, probably blocking when someone else is switching columns so the one screen will stay visible.

Sponsored Links

trace that idiot

Sponsored Links
    All I can tell: the guy in that video is obviously german. He speaks with a strong accent.

Any chance to track that idiot down?! Just to see who can do the better hoax...

Just another clue this guy is german:
    ps3depp (4 hours ago)

I have Zpack and it's working spammers.
    Just walk in in a PS3 CAfe f.e.
    3 Shatner Street. Givat Shaul, Jerusalem
    and you can see Zpack in Action.
    Its a kind of VM on the Stick, the PS3 OS is hanging when the USB Dongle is connected (problem with time and Display disapears often)
    Interesting how many comments with "this is fake" in this short time. I think Sony is trying to stop Zpack and want people to think that this is fake. Just believe your eyes and try to see Zpack in real action.
    He calls himself ps3depp. What means ps3idiot in english (translated from GERMAN). I think this guy is a Xbox360 fanboy who just infiltrated the forums. There's a chance that he is the one who postet the video on youtube. I wonder what his IP address might be...
    Last edited by Shrink; 01-03-2010 at 06:35 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrink View Post
    He calls himself ps3depp. What means ps3idiot in english (translated from GERMAN). I think this guy is a Xbox360 fanboy who just infiltrated the forums. There's a chance that he is the one who postet the video on youtube. I wonder what his IP address might be...
    Hillarious!

Yeah, obviously, fake to me, and I have to agree, this whole "my-friend-has-it-and-plays-backups" thing is complete BS and shoukdn't be trusted so lightweightly.

Maybe he is reall a X360 fanboy (ZPACK's disc package is green, and doesn't it remind you of XBOX360 disks? Also, that white-disc reminds me of dual-layered printable Verbatim DVD-R-DL)

The adress of the Cafe: PS3 CAfe f.e. 3 Shatner Street. Givat Shaul, Jerusalem

[Register or Login to view links]

Anybody live around here

One step further, THIS is the Cafe these fellas talking about...

[Register or Login to view links]

Their website is givin 403 error.
    Last edited by SCE; 01-03-2010 at 08:27 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Just to clarify for everyone... the poster HERE said the following in response to a reply I made on the DemonHades/Elotrolado method:

So he wasn't saying his friend was working on "Zpack" he meant his friend was working on the Spanish PS3 HDD method.
    Well, I guess It's OK to make an idiot out of myself once in a while

Red Face

Quote Originally Posted by Raze1988 View Post
    Well, I guess It's OK to make an idiot out of myself once in a while
    It's actually my fault for turning this thread into two different topics.. I have now moved the posts on the new video to their own thread (below) so that we can keep this thread for any "Zpack" updates and use the other for discussing the MotorStorm hack.

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...ps-109279.html

Lightbulb

I have a friend who has been living / working over in Korea for quite sometime now, if anyone can let me know as to where she could go to see this thing in action and possibly purchase one I will send her a message on facebook later today to see if she could do this for me, and hopefully that will shed some light on the whole situation, she does plan on being back in the states next month so if it is real I would love to have her pick up a few of these.

Lightbulb

maybe it has done via motorstorm hack (unsigned code)

I just watched ps3depp's new video:

I really can't tell if it's fake now, but of course his name (ps3depp) and the fact that the Z-Pack comes in a Xbox-green case makes it fishy.

Right now, my "I WANT TO BELIEVE" spirit has kicked in. But even if it is, I wouldn't pay money for something a company isn't even allowed to sell...

Quote Originally Posted by Raze1988 View Post
    I just watched ps3depp's new video
    +Rep for sharing the new video Raze1988.. I didn't see that one until now but will add it to the first post. That being said though, I still am not convinced it brings anything new to the table that the other videos left out proof-wise.

Too bad one of the guys who supposedly bought the Zpack couldn't just take their camera/cell phone into the cafe/shop and snap a pic of them all being sold there or something hehe.

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News