Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Video: XCM Cyberchrome Case Mod for PS3 Slim Consoles

Sponsored Links
    Today the [Register or Login to view links] have passed along some pictures (below) of their new XCM Cyberchrome Case Mod for PS3 Slim consoles.

Additionally, pimpmyconsole has made available a video preview of the PlayStation 3 Slim Cyberchrome Case Mod by XCM via YouTube.

For those curious, this is an actual replacement case for Sony PS3 Slim consoles.

More details will come as soon as they are available, and those interested can drop by their official [Register or Login to view links] page for ordering information.

Check out the video below!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That looks awesome, may have to trade mine in and get one of those.

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Down

Sponsored Links
    I think it looks tacky.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Any reason why it's in the hacks section?

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by kingeasynow View Post
    Any reason why it's in the hacks section?
    For the same reason ALL PS3 Case Mods are posted here... it's what this section is for. -Rep, read before posting.
    PS3 Hacks
    Discussion of PS3 hacks, exploits, mods, projects and ideas go here.
    In short, anything pertaining to modding or hacking the PS3 goes here.

Ah, for those who want fingerprints on their slim! Too bad it doesn't have the PS3 logo on top... Only $70? Eh, I guess if you're into chrome.

I've always wondered why the PS3 never saw as many shell mods as the 360 does. The only thing I ever saw for the old (fat) PS3 was either a white or chrome plate for the top. Which was also made by XCM I believe...

I like that a lot. I think it would look really good in amongst all the black stuff in my TV cabinet. The fat PS3 covered in chrome would be a little to much but this would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by plains203 View Post
    I like that a lot. I think it would look really good in amongst all the black stuff in my TV cabinet. The fat PS3 covered in chrome would be a little to much but this would be nice
    your last comment reminds me of plus size girls wearing bright pink spandex in the 80's. and that was more than a little to much, lol!

i've wondered why there hasn't been more custom cases for the ps3 as well. there are all kinds of translucent cases for the ps2, both original and pstwo versions. there are also a lot of different front and back pieces for the psp. maybe the companies that make the cheap injection molded cases feel that the ps3 is worth more than a cheap case? or maybe the numerous different motherboards have different mounting points which would make it a nightmare to distribute the right case bottom for the motherboard that the user has? i don't know all the specifics about the motherboard changes, but i do know that there are a lot of different motherboards for the original ps3 form factor.

Quote Originally Posted by inginear View Post
    your last comment reminds me of plus size girls wearing bright pink spandex in the 80's.
    LOL! I actually miss those "Jane Fonda" days... at least an A-Team movie is coming out this year, long live the 80's!

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    LOL! I actually miss those "Jane Fonda" days... at least an A-Team movie is coming out this year, long live the 80's!
    "i love it when a plan comes together..."

the a-team was f-ing awesome! i just hope the movie is done right and doesn't kill people's interest like the latest miami vice movie did. that movie was so bad it was terribad.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News