Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Video: x3JailBreak PS JailBreak Clone ModChip in Action!

Sponsored Links
    Today artik1024 has shared a video of the x3JailBreak PS JailBreak clone modchip in action via YouTube!

To quote from the video's caption:

"We recived too many email about a demo of our X3Jailbreak product sample, so we made a demo of your product using the prototype x3jailbreak.

Ask you will see from our video that you can not see any LEDs, this has been improved in the final version of the x3jailbreak that will be the sample models shipped out.

Like we said video speaks louder then words and we hope you enjoyed this video and more to come later. Thanks X3jailbreak."

Props to waleed for the news, and check out the video below!

Video: x3JailBreak PS JailBreak Clone ModChip in Action!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Not really a nice HD video like the PSjailbreak, hope some will make that later.

They could have said something instead of putting that crappy music on the background...

Still thanks for the video.
    Last edited by Mbb; 08-31-2010 at 08:32 PM

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    At what point is this video different from any other? if all these clones turn out to be direct copies of PSjailbreak then essentially they are all the same product.

Is it just me? They could (should) have shown the dongle (to prove it's not just the PSJB) instead of just having x3Jailbreak posters everywhere!

Anyways - can't wait for the price war to begin

Question

How come no one ever films these things with decent cameras? You think that if they want people to buy their product they'd invest in that.

On the flip side it seems legit, but never show the product itself.

So many videos on jailbreaks and clones and no one but these few manufacturers have them. This ps3 stuff is starting to look like the satellite (DTV/Di$net) scene...which is full of scams and vaporware, with no end users able to verify/buy the product.

Awesome, shows the product exists and is working but could've talked in the video like OzMod. Can't wait till it comes out, its a payable price 40 rather then the 90 the PSJB ask for but maybe will wait for mathieulh's solution to come out and can do it for cheaper if not definitely the x3JB but will wait for a more professional video (hope they have a decent camera )

LOL we the best! Should have zoomed more on the product.

i have a friend that told me you can do exactly what the jailbreak does using a psp, by just rapidly pressing the connect and disconnect button in usb mode. after you do the power and eject thing to the ps3... not sure how true it is.. i haven't tried it yet

what's with the intro/music are they 15 yearolds or something? they definitely don't seem very professional.

but i have to admit it was funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by skrapps View Post
    i have a friend that told me you can do exactly what the jailbreak does using a psp, by just rapidly pressing the connect and disconnect button in usb mode. after you do the power and eject thing to the ps3...not sure how true it is..i havent tried it yet
    lmfao i'm sure its that easy
    Last edited by BwE; 08-31-2010 at 09:11 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News