Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20



  1. #11
    Registered User NinjaOptimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by IHM View Post
    At what point is this video different from any other? if all these clones turn out to be direct copies of PSjailbreak then essentially they are all the same product.
    I don't care if they're all the same or different, as long as i can play my games off the hdd, AND the price is reasonalbe i.e. < $50

  2. #12
    Member tonybologna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    366
    I'm beginning to think PSJailbreak and x3Jailbreak are the same people. Does anybody else think that? Maybe a branch-off from the PSJailbreak? These may be two very similar products from the same makers. Just my thought!

  3. #13
    Senior Member Neo Cyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by tonybologna View Post
    I'm beginning to think PSJailbreak and x3Jailbreak are the same people. Does anybody else think that? Maybe a branch-off from the PSJailbreak? These may be two very similar products from the same makers. Just my thought!
    Start thinking that if they have the same price.

  4. #14
    Contributor gisel213's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by aamir007 View Post
    Awesome, shows the product exists and is working but could've talked in the video like OzMod. Can't wait till it comes out, its a payable price 40 rather then the 90 the PSJB ask for but maybe will wait for mathieulh's solution to come out and can do it for cheaper if not definitely the x3JB but will wait for a more professional video (hope they have a decent camera )
    You won't be able to do this with Mathieulh's solution, on irc he said he is removing the bd-rom emulation from it so no backups only homebrew.. goodluck to all the ones who bought the teensy ++ boards not knowing that...

  5. #15
    Contributor tripellex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by ramensama View Post
    How come no one ever films these things with decent cameras? You think that if they want people to buy their product they'd invest in that.

    On the flip side it seems legit, but never show the product itself.
    Jailbreak clones must be the new Bigfoot or Loch Ness Monster... blurry as hell

    I'm still not convinced. For all we know that could have just been a PSJailbreak. With the advent of technology today, how hard is it to A) Take better pictures, B) Make a clear, decent video showing the product up close and in action (and in focus), and C) Make a more professional looking, informative website?

  6. #16
    Member tonybologna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    366
    Quote Originally Posted by gisel213 View Post
    You won't be able to do this with Mathieulh's solution, on irc he said he is removing the bd-rom emulation from it so no backups only homebrew.. goodluck to all the ones who bought the teensy ++ boards not knowing that...
    I'm sorry but that's just a silly way to do this hack. It's like making an alternative hack and removing the main feature of the hack. The last time I checked PSJailbreak's main feature was loading backups! I like homebrew all the way but this is just wrong.

    That's just me though but my point is removing what would be the main feature of the original hack seems crazy. Yeah, it opens up homebrew too but there went the loading backups feature too! I'm sure others will come up with something in return but It just seems odd to do this!

  7. #17
    Registered User chomps268's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by tripellex View Post
    Jailbreak clones must be the new Bigfoot or Loch Ness Monster... blurry as hell

    I'm still not convinced. For all we know that could have just been a PSJailbreak. With the advent of technology today, how hard is it to A) Take better pictures, B) Make a clear, decent video showing the product up close and in action (and in focus), and C) Make a more professional looking, informative website?
    I have 0 web design knowledge, and very limited computer knowledge and I'm 100% positive I could make a better looking, more convincing website than them in one night.

  8. #18
    Registered User caravela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by gisel213 View Post
    You won't be able to do this with Mathieulh's solution, on irc he said he is removing the bd-rom emulation from it so no backups only homebrew.. goodluck to all the ones who bought the teensy ++ boards not knowing that...
    hmm, isn't the usb 'exploit' just to make the ps3 able to run unsigned code?

    And that bd-rom emulation isn't already on the ps3 firmware ?

  9. #19
    Forum Moderator PS3 News's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    26,856
    I wouldn't worry about the bd_emu being removed though... as soon as people actually get their hands on a PS JailBreak it will be dumped and hacked countless ways I'm sure.

    Remember the way one group chooses to do it is their own choice, but not every person/group is against booting PS3 game backups... so if not them then someone will bring end-users what they are seeking.

  10. #20
    Member tonybologna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    366
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    I wouldn't worry about the bd_emu being removed though... as soon as people actually get their hands on a PS JailBreak it will be dumped and hacked countless ways I'm sure.

    Remember the way one group chooses to do it is their own choice, but not every person/group is against booting PS3 game backups... so if not them then someone will bring end-users what they are seeking.
    Agree! Another solution will be forthcoming soon enough for playing backups based off his method.

 


 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12