Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Video: TI-89 Titanium PSGroove Port Incoming, TI-84 Updates

Sponsored Links
    Update: BrandonW has now released the TI-89 Titanium PSGroove Port v0.1 as planned!

Today BrandonW has [Register or Login to view links] that a TI-89 Titanium PSGroove port is incoming along with an update for TI-84 users below which contains some minor bug fixes.

Download: PS3 JB v0.07.0001 for TI-84 / PS3 JB v0.01.0001 for TI-89

v0.07.0001 changelog:

- The graph screen is no longer blank upon exiting the application.
    - The hook was being automatically installed when selecting 1) PS3 Jailbreak and exiting; this has been fixed.
    - It's just generally more likely to work.

To quote: "I have to admit, I didn't think it was going to happen but... folks, the jailbreak works on the 89Ti. Proof, source, and release coming soon."

For the moment, those interested can check out his Jailbreak a PS3 from a TI-89 Titanium Calculator proof-of-concept video below!

Video: TI-89 Titanium PSGroove Port Incoming, TI-84 Updates

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Do we need to just add the payload with calculator (option) and we're good? or it needs to be BDemu 1st?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That really impressive, Brandon W. is really on top of things

Nice, now i have 2 devices to jailbreak with.

Looks good man. It would be great it there was an Ipod Nano 2g port though.

I really like that another TI calculator works with the JB. I wonder if TI's sales have been going up since the first TI-84 port. Still would love a PSP version though, but it is always nice to see new devices that can hack the PS3.

oh man when will someone will come up with jailbreak thats kind of like permanent or stays in your ps3 memory.. like i mean everytime you reboot you have to keep doing the jailbreak.

Here's my first problems with the TI-89 Titanium Port:

- Since I've got FW 3.30 I need to create one of those FW compatibility files, which I totally don't know how. I shall use BIN files as when creating payload files for the Ti89 - are those BINs in both cases the same?
    - How do I know which BIN is the correct one and where to get it?
    - What's the difference between different payload files and where to get them as well?

With FW 3.30 you have already lost OtherOS support. Is there any reason to not upgrade to 3.41? It makes things soo much easier for you.

Excuse me for being ignorant of how most of these jailbreaks work- but how would i go about enabling backups on the ti-89 port?

mainly i'm trying to figure out how i would load hermes 4b on here- i see how to make a load a custom payload but don't know which set of hermes files i should start from?
    Last edited by bruceleeroy; 10-31-2010 at 06:03 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News