- The graph screen is no longer blank upon exiting the application.
- The hook was being automatically installed when selecting 1) PS3 Jailbreak and exiting; this has been fixed.
- It's just generally more likely to work.
To quote: "I have to admit, I didn't think it was going to happen but... folks, the jailbreak works on the 89Ti. Proof, source, and release coming soon."
For the moment, those interested can check out his Jailbreak a PS3 from a TI-89 Titanium Calculator proof-of-concept video below!
I really like that another TI calculator works with the JB. I wonder if TI's sales have been going up since the first TI-84 port. Still would love a PSP version though, but it is always nice to see new devices that can hack the PS3.
- Since I've got FW 3.30 I need to create one of those FW compatibility files, which I totally don't know how. I shall use BIN files as when creating payload files for the Ti89 - are those BINs in both cases the same?
- How do I know which BIN is the correct one and where to get it?
- What's the difference between different payload files and where to get them as well?