Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Heck, yes for every ps3, how many adjective/objective/subjective still left on english dict? 300.000k? probably that's the only number left on upcoming ps jb clone , yup people we might be expecting 299.980 ps jb clone left.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just won one of these bad boys I'm wondering though, as I currently use Payload3 with a Ipod Touch... Is there a link for payload 3 anyone knows about that i'll be able to use when I get mine?

Cheers if anyone can help out.

Sponsored Links

Cool

Sponsored Links
    Here is an upgrade bin for AmazeBreak V3 built on Hermes V4b PSN for PS3 with Firmware v3.15 which allows connecting to PSN without updating your console to FW 3.50.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Arrow Amazebreak upgradefile09 (Firmware 3.41)

Another AmazeBreak update: Amazebreak V3 upgrade bin file for PS3 with Firmware v3.41 which features PSN access and firmware v3.50 spoofing (although Sony already blocked this on PSN).

Thank you for the updates, been looking for it

keep the good works guys.

Cool

Here are the PS3Yes Downgrade files, instructions to use them are here: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...-codes-arrive/

AmazeBreak DOWNGRADE released!

Today , as promised, AmazeBreak.cc has released the DOWNGRADE stuff for its own dongle, including firmware and manual, becoming the cheapest downgrade device available!

Download: Manual / Firmware

Note: you need 3.41 Firmware file to do this, you can find it on AmazeBreak official website.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

zoom_17569219_amazebreak_v3.jpg  

Thanks umbyfish and +Rep, I have merged your post in our ongoing PS3Yes/AmazeBreak thread and also mirrored the news and Downgrade Hex Codes in our main PS3 Downgrading Hex Codes article.

you're welcome this is the best ps3 community!!!

Some AmazeBreak PS3 v3.55 updates... to quote:

Notice: It is downgrade PS3 fat only! Do not attempt to downgrade a slim unit with these files, otherwise it will be bricked!!! The first, Don't use these firmwares except you totally understand what's the REBUG; second, Your console must be on Firmware 3.41, otherwise it will be bricked!!! DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News