Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Video: PS3UserCheat - PS3 Cheat Device by PS3Break in Action

Sponsored Links
    Today the PS3Break Team have made available a video of their new PS3 cheat device called [Register or Login to view links] code manager.

Complete features on the PlayStation 3 cheat device are outlined below, and those interested can check out the [Register or Login to view links] (PDF), list of [Register or Login to view links] and the latest [Register or Login to view links].

Finally, they have added a dedicated [Register or Login to view links] to their site for PS3 AR cheat and PS3UserChear discussions.

PS3UserCheat Features:

PS3USERCHEAT is an another revolutionary product from PS3BREAK TEAM, used WORLD NEW TECHNOLOGY. Meanwhile it is also the world's first dongle that supports PS3 game roms and PS3 AR cheat perfectly.

That is to say, when you use it, you don't need to buy the expensive genuine blu-ray game CD, just need to have some free game roms. You will be invincible in the game because of special effects while simultaneously have never experienced such extraordinary feeling.

Main functions:

1. support game rom without the genuine blu-ray game CD.
    2. support AR cheat function, perfect effects include "infinite energy, the strongest equipment, never game over"
    3. 100% upgradeable, Compatible with all PS3 models - Fat and Slim.
    4. Onboard SLC NANDFLASH Memory of 128MB.
    5. High speed 32 bit CPU processor clocked at 500MHz
    6. fully updatable via USB on your Windows PC using a very simple and intuitive process.
    7. A microSDHC slot is inbuilt which supports up to 32GB for future expansion.
    8. regularly updated to provide our users with the latest features at no extra cost.
    9. Simple step-by-step guide available on the site will show you how to use and install CHT dongle and our support team will assist you with any problems you may encounter along the way.
    10. Easy-to-use software for backing up, managing, and playing games from external USB Hard Drive or the internal Hard Drive your PS3.
    11. Playing games from HDD gives you loads of benefits, including faster loading times and reduced strain on the lens of the Bluray drive of your PS3.

How to update: Download the latest code library file (don't change the file name), insert CHT dongle into the computer, can show that a removable disk drive and a CHT folder.

Click into the "CHT" folder to "USRDIR" folder, a txt file named "cheatlist" will be found. Overwrite it with the latest code library file, update is complete.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Saw it last week, roundabout 200MB was it big. When they have a bigger database it would be interesting. Hope some developer can encrypt it and make it open source for every Jailbreak device.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yep, there are a few others on YouTube as well... Hopefully we should have a review on the PS3UserCheat device soon as they are sending a sample to B4rtj4h to test out.

Hmm, B4rtj4h isn't in the Moderators group anymore. I'm also interested in a sample, for the next time I should better look at the Moderators Communication Thread right ?

i hate this sort of thing to be honest.. i mean why play games if you have no skill and need to cheat.. just play it on noob setting. i wonder if you would still get trophies... could make psn rank totally useless.

Quote Originally Posted by oVERSoLDiER View Post
    Hmm, B4rtj4h isn't in the Moderators group anymore. I'm also interested in a sample, for the next time I should better look at the Moderators Communication Thread right ?
    We don't use that thread any longer although SinnerShanky was initially slated to review it but ended up having exams to study for and so B4rtj4h volunteered.

Usually if nobody volunteers then I make a post asking if any Moderators want to review the item, so I would say for the next time just leave me a Profile Visitor Message if you wish to review something new that is posted when you see it and you will be first in line.

I am confused... since when do you need infinite money in God of War III? Perhaps I have a totally different version ... Did the US version of God of War III allow Kratos to open a shop? Or is that Athena selling a different set of blades to my hero?

It is called ORBS. And I totally agree with elser1. If you need to cheat - rather watch someone play!
    Last edited by OGroteKoning; 03-25-2011 at 12:33 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I truly like to reading your post.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.
    Last edited by r4mania; 03-25-2011 at 03:04 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm receiving this dongle for review also. It was sent out via DHL on the 22nd so I should have it shortly. I plan to write up a review and possibly a video review too. The dongle requires a PS3 on firmware 3.41 and my jailbroken console is on 3.55 KMEAW currently. If I cannot downgrade to 3.41 I will see if it's possible to sign the .pkg for 3.55 cfw. The code structure reminds of past cheat devices (AR Max, GameShark, etc) as there is a (M) master code followed by the individual cheat codes, all in hex format.

Here is an example:

"Uncharted2 Among Thieves US BCUS98213"
    (M)
    $0100 42435553 98123018
    MAX MONEY
    $2000 00E9BD88 05F5E0FF
    $2000 00E9BD8C 00000000

Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    i hate this sort of thing to be honest.. i mean why play games if you have no skill and need to cheat.. just play it on noob setting. i wonder if you would still get trophies... could make psn rank totally useless.
    You get trophies if you cheat with a package, why wouldn't you with this?

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News