Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

actually this tool is great let's say your ps3 dies or hard drive fails, you have all your saved data backed up.

ok you get new ps3 create another account, or just cant remember which you used on your previous ps3, well you either have to start all over from all your games, or you resign your save data.

Most games wont let you use save data from other ps3 or other account so this is very helpful. ITS NOT JUST FOR CHEATERS.

this tool is just for cheaters. if you are not able to make a backup of your saves, i don't know how you beat games!? even if the programmer has done his job really good, i don't like to see something like that on ps3.

go and buy a xbox or pc, than you can cheat or mod game saves as long as you want, but please not on the ps3. theres also a service called PS+, where you can load your saves into the sen cloud. please don't tell me yet that PS+ is too expensive or something like that, cause it only costs 50 euros a year and thats like nothing.

don't get me wrong, but if you cannot remember your account, i don't know what you are doing wrong? it is only for trophy cheaters and cheaters itself. i see people downloading 100% saves and mod them to fit to their accounts and are finally proud that they have everything unlocked.

what a sad gamer community nowadays. sorry for my words but i am an oldschool gamer and never liked cheaters or tools to cheat.

Sorry but this tool saved me when I lost all with a BSOD, this tool has its legit uses. Whats the big deal about trophies?

This is fantastic KG971.

Worked great using my saves from one PS3 to another. Quick and simple

Can we resign trophies too? I have over 2500 trophies I want synced from my old banned account to the new working account.

It's all good having the savegame transferred but no good if the trophies aren't there too.

Me too on my banned acc i have over 2000 trophies to resign trophies will be so nice.

It looks like "Bruteforce SaveData" does the job. Before my test account had 1 trophy. Now when I check it its got 6.

I got another 2000+ trophies to sync and not sure how to get them to show up.

How to Resign PS3 Trophies to New Profile Tutorial

This seem good just to have some fun with a game, but as for cheating on a game, what's the point of buying a game to cheat it, i like the challenge of the games i buy isn't that the point of gaming to overcome the challenges in the game to complete it. well that's what i think.

Quote Originally Posted by JAYRIDER666 View Post
    Me too on my banned acc i have over 2000 trophies to resign trophies will be so nice.
    How to Resign PS3 Trophies to New Profile Tutorial by barelynotlegal

so ya got banned (ha ha, so did i and wanted to get my status back, ie trophies and gamesave) here ya go. THANx to ALDOS & Stoker25

So i have started all over with new profile from scratch. will be posting this as new thread and maybe hopefully a tutorial for others. so here we go... NOTE I AM USING REBUG 4.41 LITE

1. create a new profile.
    2. create a new account via internet (psn store)
    3. spoof console id using psid patch by stoker 25 (thanx stoker and of course aldos
    4. once spoofed sign up using account already created(you have two options create new account or use already created account) browse the store, then quit.
    5. log out and load a game however you want (bd disk or manager), play and save. (i use borderlands 2 cause not only auto save but trophy at beginning of game) then quit. (so now you have new profile with psn account and fresh game save with psn attached.)
    6. load multiman and extract trophy direct from old profile, also ftp new profile gamesave (that way you have all info required, psid, console id, and param from new profile. (i always make a backup "new trophies" folder in case something goes wrong)
    7. now open bruteforce (run as admin) and select gamesave from new profile.

select set param.sfo as template, configure profiles, set param fro profile (whatever you want) then a window will open with param from new gamesave(use that) then it should show your psid or numbers. after that should be good to go.

8. now open "new trophies folder" via bruteforce and you should see something like this..(note that they have been signed except one, using as a example)

9. now just select trophy and use rebuild button. BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE, delete param.sfo_original or it will not work, i always forget to. lol
    10. now just ftp back to ps3 home/user_xx/trophy/ (new profile.)
    11. get into recovery mode and rebuild database...

(power off then hold power button til it starts then shuts off then hold power button again until you here 2 beeps and let go)

note i think you will have to spoof console every time you use this new profile as its tied with new console id, so just spoof before every sign in via profile) and for those who have trophies that have no attachments (see photo)

just use ps3tools game updates and type in name of game then select the region of your copy, then double click on sfo (bottom left corner of bruteforce) param editor will pop up , just copy and paste the tittle id( blus, bles, bcus, ect ect) click save and done. refresh bruteforce , you will now see a name next to the trophy. now just rebuild with correct profile and POW. done

(took me many times to figure that part out) once again i hope this helps someone.. please feel free to ask or add input. haven't seen much covered about this and i know there is people looking to do this. and if anyone knows if there is a rogero that lets you get to psn store without update is required message let me know. will try it on that CFW too. please give thanX if helped, to let me know it was appreciated. took me a while to iron all this out.
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Some people like me have already played that game on another account and just want it moved to the new account. But as for cheating after the 2nd or 3rd playthrough you sometimes want the big guns from the start.

If your playing singleplayer then who really cares if you cheat or not? Games are meant for fun and if your having fun and cheating then who cares, enjoy

But if you cheat in Multiplayer then you suck bigtime.

Come on. I play games for the fun of it and I use Cheat devices also such as Game Genie but I am tired of hearing people complain about Stupid Trophies.

All the Trophies are dumb since it just lets people Brag about their achievements and such which I don't play games just to show off and look like Top Dog or anything with Trophies, I play to just have fun with the game like I always did all the way back to NES and Even Atari.

Damn game companies and even console makers have just advanced way too far these days and now do to stupid online play and stupid trophies, Us people that like the good old cheat devices to make our games more fun even extend the fun using cheats and even funny cheats that make the game do funny stuff, now we have trouble using them do to limits caused by this new online play and now dumb Trophies which I have trophies also but if I could, I would delete mine and block mine from ever showing again.

Everyone that goes for Trophies, Grow up since you are not a Top Dog on games and you need to just play your games and or play them with your friends that visit you or you visit and leave us alone that use cheats and Stop trying to ban our cheat devices or we may jump in and Fight rough back and start a PS3 war or something.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast