Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I believe and I'm hoping this program is basically used to lets say take your save on your slim ps3 saved with profile "aa" and copied to your phat console, and still be capable of resuming the save data with account "bb" on other console am i right, cause damn i just restarted 2 games that I had gotten pretty far with, this would have came in handy. When using saves from a different console, I got a cant save error and trophies wouldn't work. Good up if i'm correct in what it does.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I keep getting the error "unable to read a config.file when I want to decrypt the save... anyone know why?

I think i have all the key inserted on the config file like on the guide

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well if somebody needs a resign service I could offer it for some members. Also I got it to working with my ConsoleID so I'm allowed to decrypt / encrypt *.PFD.

How can i find out 'secure_file_id'?

1) make a folder "c:/pfdtool"
    2) copy "BruteforceSaveData' files / A game's EBOOT.ELF / A game's Save file to "c:/pfdtool"
    3) I tested
    pfdtool.exe -b "c:/pfdtool" EBOOT.ELF 0x0 SYSDATA.SAV
    (pfdtool.exe -b dir elf offset files..)

But nothing happened. where was wrong?
    (sorry, poor english)

Here is a list with lots of secure_file_id data. You can find it out by Bruteforcing the savedata, I prefer the Aldostools GUI.

[Register or Login to view code]

thx for your reply. I know that list but I want to know the process.

Can i find out secure_file_id by pfdtool.exe?

i can't use 'Secure File ID Dumper' because my ps3 isn't 3.55 CFW.

I had problems with the CMD-based version too. With the GUI you just press the "..." button in the up-right corner, search your Savedata, which will be added below in a list. After that, right-click on the item and choose "Bruteforce...".

When it's done it will tells you the secure_file_id.

You could may post a save from a game which is not in the list, so I can test it.

Octox0r's PS3usercheat v2.2 doesn't work on rogero 4.30 v2.03

Hi guys, i have some problems with this homebrew. When I tried to install it on Rogero 4.30 with standalone install package files app, it didn't even start the installation (error 80029564). Then I resigned it with the TrueAncestor EBOOT resigner, now it finishes the installation but it still doesn't work, it gives error 80010017 and returns to XMB. Is it possible to make it work? Here is the package.conf file I used to rebuild the .pkg:

I'm not getting this to work with gt5. It still tells me it's a different users file... what the? Haven't tried it on anything else yet. This is tue first game I've tried and cos I'm stuck on it, I'm still trying! Lol

Lightbulb

This may be of use for that title, worth a try anyway: [Register or Login to view links]

Another few updates by qorner for the GT5 save game editor (aka GT5 Career Booster): [Register or Login to view links] and also [Register or Login to view links]

Gran Turismo 5 Save Editor / Gran Turismo 5 Career Booster (GT5CB)

What you get with this tool is 20 000 000 in-game credits, and A-Spec level 40.

Prerequisites

First of all, whatever you do, always backup your files! Second, you must upgrade Gran Turismo 5 (GT5) to version 2.09, run it afterwards, load your game, perform manual save from "GT Mode" and finally exit GT5.

Copy GT5 saved data from console to storage media. Tutorial can be found here: [Register or Login to view links]

Download Gran Turismo 5 Career Booster (GT5CB) from SourceForge (new and official source): [Register or Login to view links]

Note that I'm not the developer of this tool! I accidentally stumble upon it while using Google

You'll also need flat_z's pfdtool for data crypting. pfdtool can be found here: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...ol-v0-2-3-out/

If you're on OFW, as I am, Console ID can be found by following this tutorial (nope, currently there is no easier way): Using pfdtool without cfw (Borderlands 2 specific)

If you want to know how to use the lately released Save Game:

Required tools:

Otherwise, you can either use multiMAN's System Information, or PSID Patch to get your Console ID.

Download PSID Patch here: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...d-sent-to-psn/

Other necessary keys can be found here: pastebin.com/aqkATxXc

Modding

Download Gran Turismo 5 Career Booster (GT5CB) and extract the archive contents to a writable directory, preferably without spaces or any special characters in folder path (e.g. C:\GT5CB\ or C:\Users\Public\GT5CB\).

Copy entire BCES00569-GAME (<STORAGE MEDIA>\PS3\SAVEDATA\BCES00569-GAME) folder and its contents from storage media to ..\GT5CB\SAVEDATA\ folder. Also, put flat_z's pfdtool.exe in ..\GT5CB\Tools\pfdtool\ folder (pfdtool *.conf files will be automatically generated by GT5CB).

Run GT5CB, browse for BCES00569-GAME folder and pfdtool.exe file, fill-in all necessary keys and click on the large "Boost GT5 Career / Ruin GT5 Experience " button. Save data, as well as pfdtool configuration files will be automatically (re)created. If everything is OK, you will be prompted to either continue or cancel the save data modding. If information provided is correct, click "Yes". Once completed, copy/overwrite modified save data from your PC back to PS3 via storage media and run GT5.

Note that SFO file is not modified this way, as it is not required by GT5 loading system. Data in SFO file will be automatically updated (corrected) by GT5 itself once loaded. Happy modding!

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News