1. Max Money on Sell
2. Max Sword/Claw Experience After Battle
3. Max Spear Experience After Battle
4. Max Pike Experience After Battle
5. Max Cudgel/Staff Experience After Battle
6. Max Bow Experience After Battle
7. Max Cane/War Fans Experience After Battle
8. Max Deeds
9. Max Exp
10. Max Rewards
Fist of the North Star Ken's Rage (NTSC) and (PAL)
1. Max Life After Battle
2. Max Attack After Battle
3. Max Defense After Battle
4. Max Skill Points after Battle
5. Max Hokuto Shinken Kills After battle
6. Max Nanto Seiken Kills After battle
7. Max Ujoken Kills After battle
8. Damege Taken 0
1. Max Money
2. Max Arena Money After Battle
3. Max Individual SP on Gain/Loss Of Sp
4. Max Party SP after leveling/Making a new recipe
5. Max CP on Level
6. Max BEAT:B level after battle
7. Max BEAT:S level after battle
8. Max Exp on Gain
1. Decrypt the (Eboot.bin) SELF (you Can use SelftoElftotxt.bat for this along with the Ps3tools apps)
2. Using Cheats - Open .ELF in hex editor of your choice, locate cheat location via offsets or codes posted by those who hacked the game, change hex values and save.If you want the Said Code Put Code Steps in here
Code steps are the Patterns you will find.. they will tell u what to replace. you replace them using your fav Hex editor . (I use Hex workshop)
Example NPUA30073 PAY DAY THE HEiST
Find the first string in the hex editor than replace with the string from the second line.
3. HDD Backups - If you intend on playing the game off of a HDD, Open .ELf in hex editor of your choice, find all instances of "/dev_bdvd/", change to a valid "/dev_hdd0/" path*, and save.
4.Encrypt the Elf to a Self (you can use MakePKG.bat along with ps3tools to do this)
Eboot.elf, Param.sfo.Icon0.png Are truly the only files u need but its always good to put your Trophies data also in your PKG
If the Hacker has told you the games needs to be loaded from another game ID then u need to change the game id In the Param.SFO Example if u see BLUS00012 just change the L to X and that will do it.
5.Build the .pkg. (you can use MakePKG.bat along with ps3tools to do this)
6.Install the .pkg, then depending on how you build the .pkg, transfer remaining files.
Here is video tutorial showing part of the process
EBOOT.BIN Modding Tutorial
This video shows you:
a) The directory that EBOOT.BIN is located
b) How to use cygwin to make PKGs and decrypt the EBOOT.BIN
c) Modify the eboot for HDD playing
d) Re-encrypt EBOOT.ELF
e) Create PKGs
f) Sign PKGs for Geohot 3.55 CFW
What it does not show:
a) How to get EBOOT.BIN off the PS3
b) How to "hack" cheats for any game
c) How to rip games
d) Where to download games
e) Other things
Now, once you get to the part of modding /dev_bdvd to /dev_hdd0 you can do this, or you can skip it. Changing the paths to /dev_hdd0 lets you play the game from the HDD, before moving onto re-encrypting you simply use the hex editor to search for the cheat using the pattern of numbers & letters (these are called BYTES) by pressing CTRL + F in the hex editor, or by going to it's search menu along the top. After that follow the video for making a PKG.
Extract st.dat from ps3usercheat with package view 1.3 or download here: [Register or Login to view links]
Click on + to add games example BLES01356 DRAGONS DOGMA 01.00
From his Tweet: Release: Custom ps3usercheat v2.3 + cheatlist.dat v6.1
Finally releasing what I have many times asked for
Now everyone can make their own AR cheats for PS3.
I hope that in one day PS3 will have so much cheats like Nintendo DS
Thanks to HeroQ8 for support.
!!! Never use this for cheating in online games !!!
This would help you making your own cheats: pastebin.com/tsD7wKv7
In related news Tetzrep has made available (via psx-scene.com/forums/content/even-2606/) a [Register or Login to view links] (Password: tetzrep)
This time allowing for mulitplayer and tag team use of the NPC's that were unlocked last month. A few other nice touches in this update include:
The ability to morph Shang Tsung into other characters, as he does in the arcade ladder. This is nice considering all you can do with the move is take a bit of their life bar away. Now with certain button combos, you can pretty much morph into any character on the roster, and the NPC's to boot. All of this selectable through ps3usercheat, and the same directions from last months post applies also.
The ability in the challenge tower on challenge 227 (Cyborg-Absorb) to not just play as Cyber-Reptile in this challenge, but to give the cyborg character in that challenge the fighting styles and any character, including the bosses.
Other cheats added allow you to speed up and slow down gameplay.
There is a very nice jpg packaged in with the .dat file which gives specific instructions on how to get this to work, and the button combos needed.
Also from Hero Q8 (aka ueess via codemasters-project.net/vb/showthread.php?13123-Cheat&p=132900#post132900) comes some PS3 CFW 4.21+ Only Cheat Packages below, as follows:
1. Unrar The Rar File
2. Copy the pkg file to your USB
3. Install Package from "Install Package Files".
4. Choose The Game from Multiman or any other Manager (Must Have Any Disc In The Drive)
5. Boot the game from installed pkg not the disc icon it will start the game with the codes
NOTE 1: Some Games Needs Files from USRDIR to be moved to PKG dir (Minus Eboot) after install i will add Note 1 for these Games
NOTE 2: Some PKG are Just Update Install It and Boot The Game Normal i will add Note 2 for these Games
All Cheats For 4.21+ Only - For People who are on 3.55 CFW use PS3UserCheats (free) Which Has all codes converted to be used on that divice (Same ones you find in All Old and Current Eboot PKGs)
Also (via twitlonger.com/show/kjc7cn) We all love assembler or? And working with magic numbers. Try to hook GamePad System Wide. I do, but it is harder than thought. It's not working pretty well. We will see. Code is for REX (4.21) as CEX. If you change something in the setup it won't work LV2 Addresses are different. And my payloads like to jump around in LV2 in the right addresses.
To make things clear again. This is not fully working. Read below. Looking forward to deliver the community a project CWcheat for PSP. I am up 20 hrs now. Go to bed. Getting where I am now with a ps3 dev wiki which is not reachable and totally poor documentation of the ps3 scene was a lot screams and red bull.
Ni No Kuni Max EXP ps3usercheat hack (You can use my Tool to apply it!): 00002000 006F96BC 38007FFE
Shortly following, AnoRelease (aka KDSBest and CFWProphet) made available a [Register or Login to view links] stating:
Hi, it’s me AnoRelease, look what I got hear for ya.
Below is a FAQ Interview from him as well:
Q.1) So it appears you are known by another name, what is it, who are you ?
A) I’m a Chinese hacker and yeah I’m known as different persons. I guess you have to read between the line. I get hacks from a Team and I release them for them. They want to stay underground. This is how this works after all. Who am I? A leaker with the permission to leak the stuff. I’m the Chinese hacker that never existed after all.
Q.2) Rumour has it that you also released the Cex > Dex method, is that true ?
A) Yeah I wasn’t able to register on PS3HaX back then, now I could and so it was released on PS3News. A site which I don’t visit on my own, but I thought interesting news will spread anyway. I just tested the algorithm and got permission to release it. Basically the happy (fairy tail) guy was the brain behind it. Most people in the scene should know who he is. Even if he is mostly underrated.
Q.3) Why did you release it ?
A.) Why not make it public? I asked if I can release it and was told that the owner doesn’t care if it is out there, as long as his name isn’t exposed.
Q.4) Will you be releasing anything else ?
A.) This depends on the brilliant hackers behind all this. I just say AC1D .
Q.5) What do you think of the lv0 keys release ?
A.) Oh I think I know who is behind it, but of course I have no proof. They somehow claim they were forced to release it, but how are they forced to? So they gave it to someone else in the first hand. In my opinion it is their problem after all and I don’t believe that they didn’t want to release it. They checked cex > dex and nothing special happened because of the Anon release maybe and saw how a release is done.
Q.6) What do you think of the PS3 scene ?
A.)I like it. A good amount of drama and epic stories. It is/was a quite impressive time so far. I can’t wait for the next gen consoles. Sometimes it is sad how no brainers talk about the devs and it’s sad how others put them on a throne.
Q.7) What do you think about graf_chokolo ?
A.) His story is sad at the end. He is very inspiring for many hackers in the scene I guess. No one reached his knowledge about the PS3 so far and he will always be the number one hacker in our hearts. Many kudos for him.
Q.8) I hear you are a big fan of GeoHot, what is it you like about him ?
A.) I like it when people act dumb and go to TV. It’s like a robber ringing the bell afterwards and tell the house owner I just stole your stuff. Like my hacker friend (happy [fairy tail] guy) always says “Hacking is an underground job after all”. I don’t know if he ever said that on a forum, but he told me often enough. I like his humour I guess, the rap video was funny as hell. I wish he did more of them, but going on TV is not a well idea. I heard rumours he lost his job at Facebook too. He is just too ego I guess and no team player after all.
Q.9) Will you be working on any Next Gen consoles ?
A.)If I get the chance I will of course. The PS4 Press release was awesome in my opinion. I’m a bit happy about the X86 architecture and a bit sad. X86 is full of garbage because it grew with the time and still is backward compatible. AMD and Intel both worked that whore and that is how she looks like in my opinion.
Q.10) Is there anything you would like to add ?
A.) I would like to thank some people: KDSBest, cfwprophet, Team AC1D, GregoryRasputin, Pockets69, graf, durandal, eussNL, naehrwert and everything else I forgot of course.
Finally, HotNsexy has shared a [Register or Login to view links] stating the following:
Ok. I'm on rebug 4.21.2 and I succeed to make a pkg cheat for Dead Space 3 BLUS31053 Its full heath and stasis and infinite ammo, for version 1.0 if you have 1.01 installed delete it and then install this pkg:
If you get a black screen, just take out your BD from drive, restart console go to MM and start the game (no BD mirror or what so ever), just start the game and then start it from APP/HOME when prompt to update to 1.01 just skip it and enjoy... All greats to "medo" that released the codes.
He also made available an [Register or Login to view links] stating: Again its for version 1.00 if you update 1.01 installed delete it and then install this pkg. Try it as I didnt try but I think it will work, cause Im currently playing with the other one hehe... Tried with patch update but always give me a black screen.
PS3 Save Game Tools PlayStation 3 Hacking Pack by Flat_z Arrives
Following up on the previous release, this weekend PlayStation 3 hacker Flat_z has released PS3 Save Game Tools including a Data Dumper, Disc Hash Key Dumper, PFD SFO Tools, Secure File ID Dumper, and a PFD Tool update with details below.
From Twitter: A save game tool in a testing phase before tomorrow's release save game tools. hehe, dunno yet maybe I will make a managed dll for pfd stuff. An another link if you experience a troubles with downloading. Little update of pfdtool (I fixed an issue with 4 version for some games. They should be fine now.)
Trophies will work in the next release but I'm afraid to add support for them because you can easily hack your trophies with it and synchronize them with the server. I'll release a port of my dumpers to 4.21 soon. I'm working on a new payload which I think allow me to not to replace sprx. And newer version will write keys directly to the file.
You don't need to replace modules and launch a dumper if you only want to resign files. A dumper required only for extracting a save game key directly from the memory of the game. And trophy keys are the same for every console because they are constant. In addition, you don't need to extract/read/write keys every time.
A .PFD file for save games is a bit complex than trophy's .PFD. And games uses different keys for their save files. Trophy keys are constants as I mentioned above. I don't like a name PSID because there are two different PSIDs on the PS3: PSID and OpenPSID. So I call the first one as Console ID (it should contains the Target ID of your console). The second one seems to be random bytes (or encrypted bytes) which widely used on PSN stuff.
There are different ways to get your console ID. If you have a flasher then you can make a dump of your flash, then locate your EID0 there and the first 16 bytes will be your Console ID. The second way is using a proxy server as you mentioned. A PS3 will send your console ID in different queries (for example, when you try to login to PSN, when it fetches your act.dat, etc).
It used as a HMAC key to hash a file content along with another keys. I suppose that current firmwares don't check these hashes. That's why Xploder don't need your Console ID. You can check it by yourself making a different console ID and resign your save game and then try to load it. But I want to generate all hashes correctly. That's why I used all real parameters. But you can omit some of them.
You don't need to specify a full file path, only a file name inside a folder (actually it is an entry name inside .PFD). By the way, specifying a zero offset causes a very slow processing. Because .ELF files have a 70-80% of code and not data. And I recommend to use a dumper instead of bruteforcing.
It is better than Xploder because it is not server based, so you can do what you want with your save game and I think Xploder doesn't allow you to decrypt/encrypt data (I can be wrong because I don't use the Xploder's software). Trophies are also supported but not in current version because I didn't include keys for them in the release.
From the included ReadMe Files: Data Dumper (data_dumper.pkg)
3.55 CFW (e.g. Kmeaw)
MultiMAN or original dev_blind application and FTP client
1. Install Data Dumper (data_dumper.pkg) if you didn't installed it before. It is a homebrew application to dump a data from some LV2 memory to a file: /dev_hdd0/tmp/dumps.bin
2. Every time you're want to dump a data from my applications (e.g. Klicensee Dumper) you're need to reboot a console to clear a data storage in LV2 memory.
3. Run a dumper loader, then start your game.
4. After exiting from the game you need to run Data Dumper, you will hear some beeps.
5. Then run any FTP client (e.g. builtin in MultiMAN) and download a dumped data from /dev_hdd0/tmp/dumps.bin.
1. Install Data Dumper (data_dumper.pkg) if you didn't installed it before. It is a homebrew application to dump a data from some LV2 memory to a file: /dev_hdd0/tmp/dumps.bin A data which stored there is written by dumper loaders, e.g. by Disc Hash Key Dumper.
2. Install Disc Hash Key Dumper Loader (disc_hash_key_dumper_loader.pkg). It stores a disc hash key if your game is not a PSN/SEN game.
3. Reboot a console to clear a data storage in LV2 memory.
4. Now you need to start Disc Hash Key Dumper Loader, then start your game.
5. After exiting from the game you need to run Data Dumper, you will hear some beeps.
6. Then run any FTP client (e.g. builtin in MultiMAN) and download a dumped disc hash key from /dev_hdd0/tmp/dumps.bin.
PFDTool & SFOPatcher Beta version (pfd_sfo_tools: pfdtool.exe and sfopatcher.exe)
ATTENTION!!! Be careful with 'pfdtool' because it is working with the directory you specify so it will overwrite files inside it.
Some notes about keys:
1. 'Syscon Manager Key' (syscon_manager_key): a constant key from a Syscon Manager.
2. 'PARAM.SFO Key' (param_sfo_key): a constant key used for PARAM.SFO entry.
3. 'Fallback Disc Hash Key' (fallback_disc_hash_key): a constant key used for discless PSN/SEN games.
4. 'Authentication ID' (authentication_id): an additional constant key.
5. 'Console ID' (console_id): your unique console identifier.
6. 'Secure File ID' (secure_file_id): per a game file, almost the same for all files of the game, specified by a game developer (used to encrypt save game files and to hash their content).
7. 'Disc Hash Key' (disc_hash_key): per a game disc or a constant key for PSN/SEN games (used to hash a file entry). You need to use an original game disc and extract it from the disc. For PSN/SEN games they used a fallback disc hash key. 'Disc Hash Key' hash is not verified by PS3 so you can omit this key.
Attention! Some game developers (for example, creators of Metal Gear Solid 4) uses a custom additional encryption layer for their save files. In these cases you need to reverse-engineer the game itself.
1. Paste your console specific data inside 'global.conf'. You need to paste your console ID (IDPS) and needed keys. Open 'Keys' page on the PS3 Dev Wiki and look into the 'Key lists - sc_iso module 1.00-4.00'. There is a 'Syscon Manager Key' at the #2.
Open 'Talk:Keys' page on the PS3 Dev Wiki and search for strings 'Params' and 'Fallback key'. They are 'PARAM.SFO Key' and 'Fallback Disc Hash Key'.
2. Prepare required keys for the game and place them inside 'games.conf'. You need these keys only to verify your .PFD file (it is an optional feature) or to play with save game data encryption. So if you want only to resign a foreign save game then you need only your console ID and skip some hash updates by specifying some flags at 'pfdtool'.
For secure file IDs you can specify an exact file name or use wildcards to match a file name (for example, you don't need to specify the same key for all game files if the game uses the same key for all of them). A disc hash key can be extracted only from an original game disc. For PSN/SEN games a fallback disc hash key is used. This type of hash is not verified by PS3 so you can omit its key but they can add a check in the future firmware versions.
So if you want to use 'Disc Hash Key'=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and 'Secure File ID'=YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for a save file named 'SAVE.DAT' and your game have a product code='BLZZZZZZZ' place them inside a config file:
After copying it to the PS3 you need to update a game cache. You have two solutions:
a) 'Rebuild Database' in the system recovery menu. Be careful with it because it can corrupt your file system in rarely cases.
b) Manually copy your save game to the corresponding folder by using a FTP client (for example, embedded in MultiMAN).
2) You need to patch a foreign PARAM.SFO with data from your PARAM.SFO (the tool uses your account ID, save parameters, optional title and description values):
4. Import your optionally patched save game folder to 'pfdtool' and use it.
Make sure that you specify a game setting set (from 'games.conf') otherwise you will get some fails.
a) You will always get a 'Disc Hash Key FAIL' if you don't use a valid disc hash key. It is not important because it is not checked.
b) If you will get a 'Console ID Hash FAIL' then you use a wrong console ID.
c) If you will get a 'Secure File ID Hash FAIL' then you use a wrong secure file ID for a corresponding file.
You don't need to get a valid console ID for foreign save, just use your console ID and update a save game.
1) To list all entries from PARAM.PFD use a 'list' command:
6) To bruteforce a secure file ID use a 'brute' command along with the .ELF file from the game and specified decimal offset (I recommend to specify an offset of data segment which is usually started at 70-80% of the entire file):
Bruteforcing a secure file ID takes a lot of time because it is based on hashing of the game file. The larger the file size, the longer the wait. And bruteforcing don't guarantee that you will get a secure file ID because it can not be specified in the plaintext inside an ELF file.
Once again, if you want to easily resign a save game (as publicly known commercial tools does) you just need to place your console ID and use the command:
I also recommend to use my 'Disc Key Dumper' (incorrectly named because it is a disc hash key really) and 'Secure File ID Dumper' to dump keys directly from the memory of a game. But they are written for 3.55 CFW. I will port them to the 4.21 soon.
I will be glad to see if someone will write a batch script for automate the process or a GUI application because I have no time to do it personally. Also will be nice if someone will create a centralized storage of game setting' sets to find keys there. In the future the tool needs to be improved for error handling because it is poor at the moment. I will plan to improve it in further versions.
Secure File ID Dumper (secure_file_id_dumper: ps3_savedata_plugin.sprx, ps3_savedata_plugin_game.sprx, ps3_savedata_plugin_game_mini.sprx and secure_file_id_dumper_loader.pkg)
A secure file ID is specified by developer of the game. There are can be more than one secure file IDs, one ID per file. There are cases when these bytes stored at EBOOT.ELF as is, so you can use my PFD tool to bruteforce them by specifying a PARAM.PFD and file name.
In other cases you need skills of reverse-engineering and a disassembler to find a secure file ID. That's why I had created this dumper. It dumps a secure file ID from memory itself.
3.55 CFW (e.g. Kmeaw)
MultiMAN or original dev_blind application and FTP client
1. Install Data Dumper (data_dumper.pkg) if you didn't installed it before. It is a homebrew application to dump a data from some LV2 memory to a file: /dev_hdd0/tmp/dumps.bin. A data which stored there is written by dumper loaders, e.g. by Klicensee Dumper.
2. Install Secure File ID Dumper Loader (secure_file_id_dumper_loader.pkg). It stores a file path to the file which used in your save data and a secure file ID of this file.
3. Now you need to replace original libraries located at dev_flash/vsh/module by modified versions. There are ps3_savedata_plugin.sprx, ps3_savedata_plugin_game.sprx, ps3_savedata_plugin_game_mini.sprx. I use a dev_blind feature from MultiMAN, you can use any other way. Don't forget to backup original files.
4. Reboot a console to clear a data storage in LV2 memory.
5. Now you need to start Secure File ID Dumper, then start your game.
6. Then you need to make a game save.
7. After exiting from the game you need to run Data Dumper, you will hear some beeps.
8. Then run any FTP client (e.g. builtin in MultiMAN) and download dumped secure file IDs from /dev_hdd0/tmp/dumps.bin.
9. Restore original libraries ps3_savedata_plugin.sprx, ps3_savedata_plugin_game.sprx, ps3_savedata_plugin_game_mini.sprx using the same method as at step 3.
Notes: Not all of these libraries used with all games, there is one library per game type.
Let me say a few words about the process of signing. There are two types of files - system file object (PARAM.SFO) and game files (which are encrypted by the secure file ID). The first one contains 3 or 4 hashes (depending on whether it is a trophy file database or not).
So for game saves they are a static key embedded in the prx module, your unique console ID, disc hash key and authentication ID (it is static too). So if you take a foreign save game you probably don't have its console ID and the disc hash key (you can only take a disc hash key if you have an original game disc for it).
Also if you don't have a secure file ID and you are lazy to get it (by bruteforcing it/reversing the game executable/dumping from the memory) then you can't calculate hashes for game files too. That's why I created two different modes of signing/checking - one for these people who want only to resign a foreign save game and nothing more and the second one is for people who have all data to update all hashes for their save game.
The first mode called partial update/check (see the corresponding option at pfdtool), and for full update you don't need to specify this option. The partial update only updates hashes which are easy to calculate (based on static data such as authentication ID and console ID).
So if you have a filled global.conf (all keys and your console ID) and run a partial update on the foreign save game to resign it for your console then you got a fully working resigned save game.
But if you want to modify save game files which are encrypted then you need to get all data and specify them in configuration files and then use a full update to resign it. By the way the PS3 itself doesn't check some hashes such as a hash which was calculated using a disc hash key.
So you can omit some of them (I only omitted the hash which I said and it works fine). But I don't know what situation will be in the future, maybe S0ny will add a check for them.
Finally, from aldostools: I have updated the BruteforceSaveData tool with the suggested changes. Also if you press the buttons holding Ctrl it will allow to edit the command line
TIP: Hold Ctrl key and press Enter or double-click on a game to skip the bruteforce using the keys in the database. This feature can be use useful for savegames with large data (eg. >4MB and that you already know that the key is unknown)
Wow, something I'd love to use. can't wait until it's ported to 4.21... hope some sort of code hacking plugin can be released soon too.
Also, Demario, no, can't be used on a non-modded ps3, I'm pretty sure. As the instructions say to replace files in dev_flash... on the console.
Anyway, If I were you, dev, I wouldn't worry about people hacking their trophies. Because anyone on 4.21REX can do that and sync with servers as normal. since there are already tools out that can allow you to do it, I wouldn't worry about releasing a more complex process that'd allow one to do the same thing. That's just me though.
Last edited by BerserkLeon; 12-03-2012 at 06:37 AMReason: Automerged Doublepost