Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Bought this couple of days ago. I have to say it's pretty hard to find the game you want to enable cheats for in the list provided. There should be some sort of sorting option but there isn't or at least I didn't find it. Moreover both FFXIII and god of war 3 cheats made the games crash at random points.

I guess I shouldn't have enabled all the cheats, maybe it can't handle more than 2-3 cheats enable at the same time. In any case it does have a satisfying list of supported games and it's nice to have all the cheats in one list rather than searching for .pkg files.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I like to cheat because I don't want to play racing games for hours with a crappy car having to build up money to buy better cars. Give me the car I want to start with. Nothing pisses me off more than getting a game and being forced to drive around a honda civic or whatever other POS for however many races to get other cars. So leave us cheaters alone.

Sponsored Links

PS3UserCheat PS3 Cheat Dongle Hacked by Oct0xor and Flat_z

Sponsored Links
    Following up on their previous progress updates, today the PS3UserCheat PS3 Cheat USB dongle has been hacked for use on PS3 Custom Firmware (CFW) without a dongle by Oct0xor (aka Mr. DongleBreaker) and Flat_z.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror)

Below are some excerpts from his Twitter (linked above), as follows:

Release: ps3usercheat dongle pwned!

I am not a lone wolf and say thanks to all who helps me anyhow with this: @flat_z. <3

Also thanks to Baphometh from psjailbreak.ru who donated dongle to me. Btw its first dongle hacked since original psjailbreak.. all features are available. 1/3... Who's next ?

This also does screenshots in all games. I had patch all by hand, binary. Btw the latest 6.0 cheatlist will be later, when I get some free time.

Notes:

PS3UserCheat doesn't currently work on TB or Cobra CFW (kicks you back to the PS3 XMB), possibly because it may use peek & poke (speculation at the moment).

Also God of War 3 (BCUS98111) PS3 freezes / locks up the PS3 console when using previous game saves so a new save is required for use with cheats.

To change the title ID you simply need to load the PARAM.SFO in PS3SFOEdit and modify it with another title ID, so you have to use only the real title ID for the game (US, EUR, etc.).

For example in GOW3 (BCUS98111) you don't have the choice to change in-game language for the subtitles, or audio. But when you change the title ID to BCES00510 (EUR version) the menu appears in the options. Don't forget to make backups of your files before you modify them!

Finally, below is a brief PS3UserCheat Tutorial from jakenastysnake (via psx-scene.com/forums/f224/ps3usercheat-103959/#post978858):

STEP 1: You will need to download the PS3usercheat PKG file. Hopefully this part is self explanatory, but if not, then continue on...

Unzip the file and put the .pkg file on the root of a USB drive (The package should be named UP0001-CHET11111_00-0000111122223333.pkg)

STEP 2: Insert your USB drive into the PS3 and find the "Install Package" option under the Game column in the XMB. Install the package. After the package has been installed, the PS3usercheat icon should be visible under Game.

This is a good time to insert your PS3 game disc and load up a game from Multiman or whatever you use for a backup manager. Be sure to make note of the game ID before loading it up... you WILL need it.

STEP 3: Run PS3usercheat (or CU or Code Unique... whatever you wanna call it) and locate your game in the list. It is VERY important that your game ID's match up or this will not work properly. When you find your game, press Circle to view the available cheats. Again, you MUST press Circle to select the cheats that you want. After selecting your cheats, press Start.

STEP 4: You should be back at the XMB now.

*Note - I noticed that if you try loading your game through the */app_home/PS3_GAME/ option, the cheats might not work and when you quit the game, the cheats will be reset (Ex: God of War III on Rebug 3.55.2). That being the case, I would run the game from the disc icon instead.

Run the game from the disc icon and wait for it to load. Test the cheats out and if they work, great! If not, double check your game ID. Also, BE SURE you run the game from the disc icon instead of */app_home/PS3_GAME/

PS3UserCheat PS3 Cheat Dongle Hacked by Oct0xor and Flat_z

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackleg View Post
    I like to cheat because I don't want to play racing games for hours with a crappy car having to build up money to buy better cars. Give me the car I want to start with. Nothing pisses me off more than getting a game and being forced to drive around a honda civic or whatever other POS for however many races to get other cars. So leave us cheaters alone.
    I say if you cheat OFFLINE then WHO CARES? Its NOBODYS business but yours so it shouldn't matter if you cheat offline or not. When it comes to ONline thats a different story, thats wrong but offline, singleplayer cheat all you want

I dont like repeating levels coz you died when the boss has 1% health left and the game just cheats and doesn't let you win. Go for it, put in that god mode and kick his butt. Have fun!

Get that car, or gun from the start and have fun at gaming. Its supposed to be a game and games are supposed to be for enjoyment so its stupid having enemies so hard you need to cheat or it takes you weeks to get a good enough car to win a race. I'm all for the early level cheating. I just wish there was more cheats and sooner.

I look in every game for ways to cheat. Some games you can edit a TXT file and put in god mode or extra health or whatever but some other games need extra help but these dongles. The sooner they get hacked the better for everyone.

anyone tried this yet.. where do you get the games list from?

Arrow

There may be newer, this link was from an older article though: ps3usercheat.com/en/UploadFiles/cheatlistV1.03.rar

Update: Here is an updated one as well: ps3usercheat.com/UploadFiles/cheatlistV6.0EN.zip

I'm having trouble getting it to work. Instead of showing my games in the list, it shows a preloaded list and I only end up having to hard reset my ps3 after trying to start a game.

I'm a little out of touch. Does this dongle offer features like 3.60 + Games?

No it allows to boot a game with cheats active on it. It has not nothing to do it playing any new games. Just allows you to cheat on them.

So it allows cheats in games. There are a heap of free PKGs that add cheats to games and you can edit a few games to add cheats to them also all for free.

WHY would someone want a dongle that does what you can already do for free?

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News