Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Where is the TUT for the PS1 Iso's? Thats what i would prefer... not the cheating thing... if you want to cheat, you can unself the eboot.bin and hexedit the self/elf... and make_self_npdrm back to eboot.bin... have fun cheating without that thingy. you can get the hex changes from codemasters-project.net for free... it just a little bit more work... but free.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I remember back in the old days I used to hack up my N64 real good with the gameshark. I still remember messing around with all the guns in Goldeneye 007, having the RCP-90 shoot a rapid-fire laser beam was a blast, or lying down hundreds of remote mines all over the maps and detonating them all at once and watching the resulting cascading fireworks display.

There was so many possibilities with that device, then the PS2 came around and it slowly vanished as more and more games started having online functions, because preventing people from cheating in online games became a real concern.

Although nowadays I don't bother with SP cheating. Just takes all the fun out of it.

Sponsored Links

PS3UserCheat is Now Offering Free PS3 Dongles to Reviewers

Sponsored Links
    Today we received word from the PS3UserCheat Team that they are now [Register or Login to view links] free PS3UserCheat USB dongles to potential PlayStation 3 reviewers each month.

In order to meet the eligibility criteria, candidates simply need to send them an e-mail to support@ps3usercheat.com and answer the following four questions:

1: Are you a professional player of PS3 games?

2: Have you ever had the experience of using the similar devices as PS3USERCHEAT on other platforms?

3: Do you have a high-level account at the big PS3 forum?

4: Do you promise to write a full detail review and send us with e-mail after you received it?

Those who qualify will be eligible to receive a free PS3UserCheat USB dongle to review on the PlayStation 3 gaming forum of their choice.

One tip they mention is the more detailed your answers provided are, the more likely you will be selected as a PS3UserCheat reviewer... so those interested may want to spend a few minutes writing detailed answers versus short replies.

Finally, on the 20th of each month the winners will be listed on theit Web site [Register or Login to view links] and notified by e-mail. Good luck everyone!

More PlayStation 3 News...

is there a database/list of games that you can cheat with using this device, i for one would be interested in buying one if it has a large amount of compatible games & works with custom firmwares?

Interesting, i don't like cheating with gaming (i very rarely do), but I might end up contacting them with my PS3 ISO account (heck, I AM a News Poster ). Might pass the dongle to someone who actually wants to cheat lol. Thanks for the info!

never mind i answered my own question by reading lol & here's the link to the site for anyone else who's interested: ps3usercheat.com/Forums/

Hmmm...looks interesting.
    Maybe I'll try.

for me it really was a sad day when i heard this type of device exists..id love to review it but i dont think theyd like my review..sure the tech is prolly good and clever but why play games if you have no skill and need to cheat..you prbably take steroids and skim credit cards too..LOL
    only kidding

Well sometimes cheats makes the game more fun, especially games like GTA where you can go around on a killing spree and you don't lose any health. But cheating to beat a game makes you loose the sense of accomplishment at the end.

Yeah. I still remember the good old days of San Andreas on the PS2.

I just loved using cheats. Bit yeah, if you cheat in games like Heavy Rain and Uncharted, it defeats the purpose of playing it in the first place.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News