5) Press "Save Keys" (So you don't have to enter on startup)
6) Copy over *YOUR* save data from the PS3.
7) Locate "Enter Private Keys".
8) Either enter the values in yourself or load YOUR param.sfo from YOUR Save.
9) Now click save Profile (As either 01, 02, or 03)
10) On the tabs, go back to "Save Resigner"
11) Go to File > Open > Locate Modded Save Data
12) After mod save is loaded, you can change region by editing the Game ID.
13) (Don't edit the Console, Account, or User ID's)
14) Now select a profile to resign to.
15) Either decrypt the save and then edit and re-encrypt and resign OR...
16) Simply click "Resign" and use it.
17) Sometimes it still says corrupt after resign so you need to copy params.
FIXING CORRUPT ISSUES
1) Check the box of copy params of a specific game.
2) If you get an error, you need to install msvr100.dll (Link Below)
3) Now select "Resign", and it MAY fix the corrupt issue.
(I have had this problem with Sound Shapes Game Save)
READ IF YOU ARE GETTING SAVEDATA CORRUPT ISSUES!!!
This is caused because the games.conf file does not have the games savedata keys in it. This is because a game that is protected with a file hash key hasn't been signed properly. In order to do this, you need to update the configuration file with keys.
Configuration File Structure
Lets pretend our game name is "JeoWay's Tutorial" and our region code for account is JWUB6144 for example.
; Game settings This is always at the top of file on the first line
Keep a space here and for every game information you put in!
; "JeoWay's Tutorial" This is where you need to put the game name in quotations.
[JWUB6144] In the brackets is where you put region code (Name of Save Folder)
;disc_hash_key= This is ALWAYS the same thing. Just copy it there EXACTLY how it is in this example and dont change it!!!
secure_file_id:*=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX X Corresponds to the Key. This is the key. Below is how to get it.
That up there ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is the Configuration Structure... Below is an example of THREE Games being recordered in the .conf file!
And it continues exactly in that form above ^^^ Notice the Spaces above, thats VERY important!!
How to get your secure_file_id (Save Key) for updating configuration file!
In order to obtain the Key for the secure_file_id to sign the save data so it won't be corrupt either copying or loading the data on PS3, you either need to use a good Brute Forcing Program, Calculate them yourself, or live without it.
I recommend using the Save Data Bruteforce program here: ps3tools.aldostools.org/BruteforceSaveData.rar
Using the Bruteforcing Program (Tutorial for Aldostools: [Register or Login to view links])
1. Make sure "Use Data Aligment" is checked in the top right hand corner.
2. Under the "Use Data Aligment", press the button with three periods "..."
3. Find your save data folder and select it.
4. Once opened, where the information is displayed in the middle, right click it and press "Bruteforce"
5. It will ask you to bruteforce again, press yes and at the bottom should be the info you should recognize (The .conf information).
6. Copy and Paste that code into the Configuration File in the Save Resigner (Refer to Configuration File Structure to learn how)
7. Save the configuration file and voila, just resign your savedata and you shouldn't get anymore errors.
How to copy save data to your PlayStation 3!
1. Plug in your USB to your PC
2. In the root, create a folder called "PS3" (Without quotations.)
3. Inside the folder "PS3", create another folder called "SAVEDATA (Again, no quotations)
4. Inside the folder "SAVEDATA", place your resigned save data in there.
5. Plug USB in PS3, now copy over to PS3.