Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: PS3Tetris PS3 Homebrew GameOS Port is Now Available

Sponsored Links
    Today Slicer4ever has released a PS3 homebrew GameOS port of what he calls PS3Tetris for PlayStation 3 JailBreak users alongside a video of it in action from LiquidWater91.

Download: PS3Tetris PS3 Homebrew GameOS Port / PS3Tetris Final PS3 Homebrew GameOS Port / PS3Tetris Source Code

From the video's caption: PS3Tetris for the PS3, this is homebrew, so will only run on an JailBroken PS3, uses ooPo's toolchain, and PSL1GHT making it completely legal =-), this also takes advantage of the GPU, using the RSX for all rendering, which is awesome.

To quote: The video above is from an earlier state, the game is now nearly complete and created by me, and now released, so enjoy.

Source: have to fix 2 bugs first, then will release source.

Known bugs:

1. Scores don't save (I don't know why yet!)
    2. Attempting to play in 480p causes the PS3 to crash! (Not a clue on this one either)

Well, I need some sleep now! Hopefully you guys well find some fun out of it!

Video: PS3Tetris PS3 Homebrew GameOS Port is Now Available

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Question sir... how was the music done for this? Is it straight playback, or is it FM synth or?

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News