Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ahasverus View Post
    By any chance, any of this tools will create a valid eboot.bin for me ?

I've downloaded Virtual Fighter 5 and it says "invalid eboot.bin".
    Totally off topic but you have downloaded an old version of the game, just download a new Jailbreaked version and it will play fine.

Banned User
    The trophy editor doesnt work. It loads, sees all my trophies, I can even go in there and say YES to all but when I exit nothing has changed. I rebooted the console into normal mode and still nothing.

How do you get trophies unlock?

Quote Originally Posted by greenito View Post
    do you need PSJAILBREAK for this ? or can do it without ps jailbreak ? 'cus i don't want to lose my account/ban my console.
    If you are talking about the "PS3 Trophy Editor", yes your system needs to be "Jailbroken"

On a side note, anyone who goes online after doing such a modification deserves to be banned from PSN... trophies are meaningless accomplishment that get you no gain except for personal worth. I don't see the point modify this except for some blatant glitch that had your trophy/trophies disappear.

all those trophy editors but no solution to back trophies up when upgrading to bigger hdd

i just want to keep the ones i've earned... to be able to backup the trophies i earned and restore them to my new big internal hdd
    Last edited by bsensed; 09-27-2010 at 11:20 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Did you start the game after you unlocked the throphy's? The video shows 0 throphy's after the unlock, but after the started the game the trophy's where unlocked.

Quote Originally Posted by bsensed View Post
    i just want to be able to backup the trophies i earned and restore them to my new big internal hdd
    Could you not just FTP to the /dev_hdd0/home/00000001/trophy/ folder, backup it's contents to your PC, install your new HDD, FTP again and copy the folder back onto your PS3?
    Quote Originally Posted by sk group
    what's with his nails...
    I know, right? My guess is it's either for picking his nose, or snorting little piles of coke!

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Senaxx View Post
    Did you start the game after you unlocked the throphy's? The video shows 0 throphy's after the unlock, but after the started the game the trophy's where unlocked.
    Thats why they didn't show up. Thanks. BUT there is an even bigger problem. I changed the trophies for Modern Warfare 2 that I didnt have and wont be getting (the online ones as I never play it online) and now the game says it cant sync the trophies and quits.

It looks like I have to delete all trophies for it as this corrupted it. Also, when in the trophy editor it says I have all trophies the trophy list says I only have 86% I've done that to 2 games and both refuse to say 100%.

I wouldn't recommend anyone to mess with this till the bugs are gone. I had 75% of MW2 before this and now I have to revert to the backup. (I backed up the whole HDD so I just have to find the correct trophies and I'll be good an new.

That's the thing with beta versions And there is always someone that needs to take the plunge and try it out. Probably needs another 0.3 versions before all the bugs are out of the program.

Quote Originally Posted by riggs View Post
    Could you not just FTP to the /dev_hdd0/home/00000001/trophy/ folder, backup it's contents to your PC, install your new HDD, FTP again and copy the folder back onto your PS3?
    people tried that and reported not to work..

Trophies can't be copied from one HDD to an other. That's the ugly truth !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast