Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

another question that is kinda related to this. Does the internal hd of the ps3 have a filesize limit? cos i know fat32 hav the 4gb limit...getting a full size iso on the hd would be a problem and hence ripping would be required if that is the case. (i know u guys would already know this... just trying to educate myself lol)

i've been reading alot of the the dev posts, but I do agree that it would be nice if the Devs used a small fraction of their free time to compose a few tutorilas for the test owners. I myself would love to tinker around with the file structure & see how far the ps3 will let me mod software.

Quote Originally Posted by imtoodvs View Post
    i've been reading alot of the the dev posts, but I do agree that it would be nice if the Devs used a small fraction of their free time to compose a few tutorilas for the test owners. I myself would love to tinker around with the file structure & see how far the ps3 will let me mod software.
    Have a look around torrent sites - leaked SDK can be found here and there if you have TEST unit and want to code some stuff...

The leaked sdk doesn't include compilers, so you can't compile any code you write.

Quote Originally Posted by omar8503 View Post
    The leaked sdk doesn't include compilers, so you can't compile any code you write.
    especially windows tools for transfer the games on hdd and play it with bd emulator..

the torrent sdk is workless, compilers, toolchain and tools missing.

i think the sdk is watermarked, more simply, if the sdk is really leaked (full) and sony download it, he know who is leaked or leaker and i let think what the next for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mother Brain View Post
    the torrent sdk is workless, compilers, toolchain and tools missing.
    Correct, as it's the old 1.6 leak... from what I recall last year though, either the 1.6 with the 1.8 compiler/toolchain/etc was leaked (on some 'scene' topsites and among Elotrolado users if I recall correctly) or it was the full 1.8 $DK also.

I can dig through my archives to see which it was, if anyone is curious... perhaps that one didn't make it to torrents though. In any case, without a Debug PS3 it isn't of much use to most I imagine.

Wink

it would be interesting if a full version can be find on torrent.. indeed a debug is necessary to use all functions of sdk

personnaly, if i can find the sdk full, i will try to find a ps3 debug test and it would be very interesting to have a better understand of software devlopment made by sony but the probleme of debug firmware still exist

indeed, i think it's very hard to find firmware debug after 2.20.

Upon that subject of installing Debug Firmware on Retail consoles, if you wish to do this, you run the risk of bricking your console, as i have. So beware....

Footylad

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    I can dig through my archives to see which it was, if anyone is curious... perhaps that one didn't make it to torrents though. In any case, without a Debug PS3 it isn't of much use to most I imagine.
    Just a brief update, for those interested: it appears the 1.6 leak on torrents was 156.11MB according to Google. Beyond that, there was also a 209MB and 214MB (topsite) leak of the 1.6 last year. Finally, there was a 2.30 $DK docs leak that was 160MB (originating from Spanish Web sites apparently).

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Just a brief update, for those interested: it appears the 1.6 leak on torrents was 156.11MB according to Google. Beyond that, there was also a 209MB and 214MB (topsite) leak of the 1.6 last year. Finally, there was a 2.30 $DK docs leak that was 160MB (originating from Spanish Web sites apparently).
    Which of them was complete - i.e. having compilers, etc.?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast