Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks and +Rep kloops, I have added your video guide to the main page article now as well.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's interesting as a POC, but why use this instead of ReBug? It has less options, and doesn't work on 3.56+.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    is there a list somewhere of a detail what each setting does?

Arrow Debug Settings

Some PS3 Debug setting descriptions are detailed in HERE and also below from the wiki page: ps3devwiki.com/index.php?title=QA_Flagging

Setting - Value - Description

DTCP-IP - on-off - Digital Transmission Content Protection over Internet Protocol, a specification for copy protection of copyrighted content that is transferred over digital interfaces in home networks that adhere to IP. Allows you to turn it on or off for PS3.

ATRAC - on/off - Adaptive TRansform Acoustic Coding is a family of proprietary audio compression algorithms developed by Sony. Allows you to enable or disable ATRAC playback for your PS3 system.

WMA - on/off - Windows Media Audio is an audio data compression technology developed by Microsoft. Allows you to enable or disable WMA playback for your PS3 system.

NP Enviroment - enviroment - Allows you to change which environment your PS3 connects. Known enviroments are: C1-NP, D2-NP, D2-PMGT, D2-PQA, D2-SPINT, D3-NP, D3-PMGT, D3-PQA, D3-SPINT, D-NP, D-PMGT, D-PQA, D-SPINT, EI-NP, EI-PMGT, EI-PQA, EI-SPINT, HF, HF-NP, HF-PMGT, HF-PQA, HF-SPINT, H-NP, H-PMGT, H-PQA, H-SPINT, MGMT (Management), NP (Retail), PMGT, PQA, PROD-QA (Quality Assurance), Q2, Q2-NP, Q2-PMGT, Q2-PQA, Q2-SPINT, Q-NP, Q-PMGT, Q-PQA, Q-SPINT, RC, RC-NP, R-NP, R-PMGT, R-PQA, R-SPINT, SP-INT (Developer). There might be even more of different environments.

Fake Free Space (for CEX) - on/off - Use with Fake Limit Size to artificially set the free space on the PS3.

Fake Limit Size - X MB - Amount of free space left (in MB).

NP Debug - on/off

NPDRM Debug - on/off

Edy Debug - on/off - Edy is a payment service in Japan, allows you to enable or disable debugging for Edy Viewer.

Nav-only NP - on/off

Cdda Server - Production/Evaluation

Crash Report - on/off

Crash reporter Status - Ready/Busy/Never be called

VSH Crash Dump Generator - on/off

System Update Debug - on/off - Allows you to enable or disable system update debug, which lets you to downgrade with official Sony update manager.

Information Board QA Server - on/off

Format Marlin Personal Data - ?

PlaystationRStore Ad Clock - on/off

Geo Filtering for PlaystationRStore - Normal/Always Succeed/Always Fail

Remove Game License - ?

Home Debug - on/off

Delete Trophy Personal Data - ?

GameUpdate Impose Test - on/off

Network Emulation Setting - on/off

Auto-Off Debug - on/off

WLAN Device - on/off

NAT Traversal Information - on/off

Internet Browser Debug - on/off

SMSS Result Output - on/off

Adhoc SSID Prefix - PSP/?

Disc Auto-Start at System Startup - on/off - Allows you to start disc in-drive automatically when you start system on.

3D Video Output - Automatic/On - Allows you to set 3D Video Output automatic or always on.

Fake NP SNS Throttle - Off (60 sec)/ On (0,10,120,3600,closed)

Debug for HDD Exchange Utility

Fake Plus - on/off

Push Console Binding - on/off

Automatic Download - on/off - Set automatic download on or off. There's not info available what this does change. May be automatic system updates!

Motion Controller Calibration Result - on/off - Shows lastest results from motion controller calibration.

VideoEditor Delete Preset BGM - ?

Edy viewer - Payment service in Japan (manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps3/current/settings/edyviewer.html)

Install Package Files - Will install the first (only the first) package it finds on the root of the USB stick, it will work only with properly signed packages.

thanks for that ps3news

So there's no way to use this to downgrade a FW3.65 PS3 down to 3.55? System Upgrade Debug is the only feature that looks interesting to me...

Exclamation

qa flag will delete all your DLC LICENSE so we lose all DLC from PROD-QA so please don't do it guys... qa flag is useless.

it deletes all license for in my DLC more than 130 DLC

Not all is lost above, but you will need to connect with a stock ps3 to the PSN , and download your DLC again, and then transfer to your modded ps3, it's a lot of messing about but seeing how many you have lost its worth it.

Hi,

I read a lot about QAFlag, it seems you can turn the NPDRM off so if I QAFlag my PS3 (CFW) it can use every DLC & PSN game ?

who i can connect my ps3 to psn in 3.55. psn block (PROD-QA) so we lose sony win.
    Quote Originally Posted by GotNoUsername View Post
    I read a lot about QAFlag, it seems you can turn the NPDRM off so if I QAFlag my PS3 (CFW) it can use every DLC & PSN game ?
    no you can't use every DLC, you will lose every DLC LIKE ME (OVER 130)
    Last edited by lele0o0o; 06-25-2011 at 12:30 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News