Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    my 40 gig is the metal gear solid limited edition console also so i guess its QA flagged.. if this helps anyone pm me... because i sure don't know what to do with it.. LOL.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Mathieulh: Message to everyone following me, I am done twitting about Sony related stuff, for good this time. That's a personal decision.
    3 hours ago

I wonder if we got to him this time! It seems he opened this ears! HAHAHHAHAHAH

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayshungry View Post
    I wonder if we got to him this time! It seems he opened this ears!
    I'd say common sense more than anything else got the best of him... if he's 26 years old and sitting on the Internet playing "Sony hacker" for attention it's quite sad indeed, perhaps he realized the only thing he can gain from that is being hit with a lawsuit these days.

From IRC:

<Mathieulh> but I stopped doing ps3 stuffs anyway
    <Mathieulh> starting today
    <SephGreec> seriously?
    <Mathieulh> yah
    <Mathieulh> I anounced it on twitter
    <SephGreec> you won't be comin' back to PS3?
    <Mathieulh> ps3 is boring
    <Mathieulh> what would I be comming back for ?

Yeah until some one else releases the keys then he will reappear back on the scene to try and take all the glory.

lol that guy... leaving... LOL!

Fake Free Space- Hilarious

I bring you (what I think) are the keys. I found these from a user named Slynk: psx-scene.com/forums/826118-post518.html

[Register or Login to view code]

*runs away before the lawsuits come flooding in*

hmac to make the 20 byte digest at the end of the token and erk/iv to decrypt/encrypt it with aes256cbc.

2 more steps to go. Need the button combo and what to change in the dummy token.

Also in the spirit of sharing, the dummy token decrypts to:

00 00 00 01
    idps
    ... (all 00)
    20 bytes of digest

It's 80 bytes long.
    More about the key from that user Slynk, apparently this is the new dummy code, anyone care to verify?
    EDIT: There's no ecdsa so there's no public private. The other key is the hmac. Man must I be tired >.<

Already decrypted it. And I know the token has 20 bytes of hmac-sha1 at the end before encryption. ^^

But I still need: "What to change to make an "advanced" token" and "The button combo to test it out". ^^

EDIT: btw it's aes256cbc, sames as self crypto for the curious. Yes, it's the hmac key.

The encryption is straight forward, very easy to figure out, and obviously not the hard part.

As to the dummy token, it's nothing more than the first few bytes of the EID0 followed by 00s (which I call flags array) and a hmac-sha1 of the actual token.

The hard part is knowing what values to change, and what to.
    Last edited by lolwaow; 05-29-2011 at 02:25 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

lets rejoice guys!!! Slynk is the master!

Also, kinda spaced it, but they were having a conversation on the topic of enabling QA mode. Maybe that helps with the context a bit. Mathieulh was involved in this conversation, he's the one who posted the last little bit past the edits in the final quote.
    Last edited by lolwaow; 05-29-2011 at 05:42 AM

Lightbulb

I moved these posts to the QA Flag Thread, also... last night on IRC _bubba mentioned the related files/guide may be released soon (Qa.Flag.Token.ComBo.READNFO.PS3-PS3MaTHiEulH) and posted the picture that can be found below.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

capture05282011195145.jpg  

Wow! No problem by the way if you do move the posts, but that's awesome. I'm just trying to get my PS3-Ubuntu fix. Lets hope this package sees the light of day then. Cheers

I'd also like to note, I think that key I was talking about earlier is for the v3.6x models. I don't know anything about deving or code, but I know when I get a good feeling in my gut. Maybe some devs/modders out there could take a look at it.
    Last edited by lolwaow; 05-29-2011 at 06:16 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News