Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Math actually gets off on us slaggiing him off, that's why he posts this random junk. If he has not seen his name in the headlines for at least a day he starts having with draw symptoms, posts some random crap that is not gonna benefit us one bit cause oh;surprise hes not tellin. Then he gets his fix by reading comments like this that slag him off. I say stop feeding him and start praising him he will soon screw off.

Quote Originally Posted by OGroteKoning View Post
    What I will agree on though, is that he is talented. I don't think anyone can dispute this. But he shouldn't act this way.
    A few people can (see below), but most have better things to do with their time hehe.

http://twitter.com/#!/xorloser/status/22764585537
    @Mathieulh Why do you pretend you can code, hack and reverse when all you can do is incorrectly repeat what others have told you in private?
    http://arikadosblog.blogspot.com/2010/09/on-status-of-ps3-homebrew.html
    To that end, you should avoid the PS3 "hackers" Mathieulh, DemonHades, and approach most other people claiming they can hack the PS3 for your money with extreme caution. Hackers Xorlorser, Matt_P, phiren, Disane (aka Grojcig), bushing, subdub, AerialX, megazig, and a few others, collectively now called the "psgroove team" are all the real deal as far as people who can actually hack the PS3.

Lightbulb

Found at youtube comments. anyone else can check is it true?

OWNED: requirements: grafs kernel, ps3dm-utils and linux_hv_scripts

to patch your DM you have to run dmpatch.sh

read QA flag:
    Code:
    ps3dm_um /dev/ps3dmproxy read_eprom 0x48C0A
    it should return 0xFF on retail ps3. just set it to 0x00

write QA flag: <- on your own risk!
    Code:
    ps3dm_um /dev/ps3dmproxy write_eprom 0x48C0A 0x00 

OR 

ps3dm_um /dev/ps3dmproxy write_eprom 0x48C0A 0xFF
    its a very mighty tool. you can also enable product mode and other things.

Great news, but actually a hacker is not a person who wants to be a HERO! If you call your self "hacker" or "Software engineer" than you should change your way. Repeating other's ideas... not as cool as you try to show.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    A few people can (see below), but most have better things to do with their time hehe.
    I stand corrected... hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by OGroteKoning View Post
    I stand corrected... hehehe
    Oh come on you don't have rocket powered fists! Sorry for the ot

Sent from my X10mini using Tapatalk.

same old same with this guy, won't put it past me he works for them why he won't share out and he get to no stuff before everyone.

p.s love this commnet didn't take nostradamus to see that coming...

class.

Never discourage the helpers

Even if he never releases anyting ever again and disappears there is still what to gain from his findings. He has informed us of an existing hole or flaw which gives hope and a reason for those with knowledge to poke further instead of giving up or looking in the wrong places.

it's like when you're starving and someone tells you food exists somewhere inside of a house you may have given up but now knowing it is there will make you go and search for it.. any information is always welcome.

i hope it will leaked to the net soon...

Here goes another holy grail quest... I'm not putting my hopes up for this. Math won't release, the people who know enough to release it won't due to either moral concepts or fear of Sony.

So IMHO we're out of luck and just back to the pre psjb days if we keep babbling nonsense ideas on how to do this.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast