Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    I added the second "QA downgrade" video to the first post also now for those interested.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    right, it's real. welcome to the internet where proof is needed, I once saw a vid about a unicorn named charlie... until they can prove it happened it's just another fable. I really hate this jackass, a lot of people will defend him but the truth is he is still acting like a douche, even to his "supporters".

He reminds me of someone I knew who went on and on about how badass his truck was and if you weren't his friend you couldn't ride in it, even if you had your own car he would act as if his denial was a major disposition to you and the only way out was to kiss his ass.

Arrogance is justified when you have actually done something important, this guy has done nothing more that hack a toy made for kids. What is next for this guy? Soft modding Shoots and Ladders?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Amen.

Thats pretty KOOL.. so its some button combination opens it eh? this math guy is a complete and utter ratbag.. you are one person i hope sony does take legal action against you idiot!!!

its like a doctor saying i can perform surgery to a bunch of oil rig workers, but i can't show you how... i bet people in his field think he's not all that and an idiot also!! LOL grow up or get lost mate!!

Banned User
    This is the guy who claims he hacked 3.60 right? lol, he has got to be from NGU, all about e-peen and not about the scene.

Probably shouldn't even make this an article, while it is interesting if true, this only feeds the persons ego since his 'work' is placed on major sites that get a lot of attention.

IRCs are exploding, was waiting for this for 2 months... now you know (the MIME) can shut up, and let those that know and share lead the way...
    Last edited by condorstrike; 05-14-2011 at 03:51 AM

I think this thing has caused Sony to complain a few, like Mathieulh abuse and always say they do it but because of Sony I can not do it public.

Mathieulh really sorry you're so weak that I can only say good loving geohotz.

GTFO you stupid mofo, i am really sick of this and the videos, "i did this i did that but i am not releasing it or telling how to do it" why the heck do you release the videos? If you aren't gonna release anything don't post videos, "(and because I was bored)" get a life!! Idiot.

I think I am with the majority of the people here, why even post anything this tool does. he brings it to the attention of the masses but never does he do a thing for the rest of the people out there, I do hope sony throws the book at this guy...

petition to ban math "i know how but i can't show you videos" from this site.. LOL

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News