Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

cheers heyman! so they couldn't do it and gave up? i don't quite get what in the wild means.. LOL

looks like the only people with the 3.6+ cfw are the ones that have the knowledge and skill to make it for themself. i can't really blame people for not releasing it for every man n his dog to use.

No one knows what he meant. Maybe he put the exploits on a USB, taped it to a bird and let go of it.

Here is another announcement: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post384418

So it looks like we're not going to have a new CFW from Gitbrew any time soon (If at all).
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 09-08-2011 at 06:08 AM

It sounds kinda bitter, like someone leaked their stuff and they're just crossing their arms over it.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    i wonder what happened to the gitbrew guys. oh well.. looks like there may not be 370cfw anytime soon.
    The way the devs are in the ps3 scene I doubt we will ever see anything above 3.55 cfw.

They keep everything to themselves so I doubt we'll ever see any new CFW unless duplex release something as it looks like they are the only ones keeping the ps3 scene alive.

Deank has gone and so have just about all the other devs that were keeping it alive. when Duplex go thats it, ps3 scene dead.

i wish dean would come back and make a cfw.. i agree with you though mate.. the scene is more like see what i can do.. as for you LOL kind of deal not nice is it..

It is just funny. I just remember the one thing my grand dad said to me. Money makes the world go around. Meaning if there is money to be made people will release things. Just sit and wait to see what happens. All that I know is that no one would be where we are now if someone didn't take risk and release something.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213