Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by dfs2e View Post
    i still do not see how this helps for developement. on works on 3.55 and below... last i checked this is still not a downgrade for 3.56+ so how does this help again... this is pretty much the same as all those fake video videos... hey look what i can do on 3.55... lol
    perhaps you can crack 3.6+ mate!! i'm sure you know what you're doing.. would you prefer to go back in time a year and have no jb at all.. some people are just ungrateful i guess - rep.. LOL

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That they are... some people work hard to do this kind of stuff at the risk to themselves (I refer to the whole geohot saga) for very, very in little return... mods/admins should ban these ungrateful users (ip) from sites such as these as they bring nothing but negativity.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by ih8Jelsoft View Post
    It's interesting as a POC, but why use this instead of ReBug? It has less options, and doesn't work on 3.56+.
    And?? Since when Rebug does?

Quote Originally Posted by dfs2e View Post
    i still do not see how this helps for development. on works on 3.55 and below... last i checked this is still not a downgrade for 3.56+ so how does this help again... this is pretty much the same as all those fake video videos... hey look what i can do on 3.55... lol
    If you knew anything about anything you'd know that every piece of the puzzle helped. Your whining is useless and helps nobody. Put up or shutup.

Quote Originally Posted by TUHTA View Post
    But wait, it doesn't work! when i try to install 3.41 firmware or 3.50 or any other below 3.55 it gives 80029C9C.
    You can downgrade to lower Firmware but you need to do this from Recovery Mode not XMB.

Quote Originally Posted by ConsoleDev View Post
    You can downgrade to lower Firmware but you need to do this from Recovery Mode not XMB.
    Cheers, i got error 8002F271

And unable to boot ps3... ohh my days, have to use JIG...

I saw that there is another .pkg available for QA Flag that is called qa_flag_extra.pkg. You can download this from here: [Register or Login to view links]

Maybe this one can work for you. I haven't tried downgrade with QA Flag now

ok successfully downgraded via recovery menu! can we create 2.76 CFW with MFW ??

I want to stay on 2.76 i love it.
    Last edited by TUHTA; 06-27-2011 at 12:41 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have also downgraded successfully from 3.55 to 2.50.

I also ask myself the same question as TUHTA (in my case for the fw 2.50)

debug

hi! can we, after QA flag, install the leaked 3.55 debug on ps3 QA flagged retail? have we benefits? ^_^

Sponsored Links
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News