Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    it has been posted on 03.54 a.m. {talking about spanish time} 09/25/2010, so if he said tomorrow in the morning, we should expect it will be posted on 09/26 sorry if my post seems to be stupid but i believed it was necessary to specificate the time.

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    1. There are no back USB ports to the PS3

2. The PSGroove Code fixed the panic call that caused the crash so you can remove the device after word.

3. As nice as this would be what's to say he didn't wire a AVR directly into the controller to make this look real. I have a Teensy++ and I could fit it into the controller with a little bit of work if it was the smaller Teensy you could do it with in 5 min.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    its a psp fat, there is no usb back or am i wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by d00bie View Post
    i call shenanigans, also if he unplugs the device as he does wouldn't that then send the PANIC call to the console and reboot ?

i think this is just a hoax due to the patch about 3rd party controllers yesterday.
    Well, some dongle can be unplug and dont send the panic call to the console at all.

I hope this is real one because I want to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by JustaPlaya82 View Post
    I donīt think that this is fake. He showed us that it wasnīt jailbroken, then he plugged in the controller and it worked. I bet itīs real.
    well he started the machine with the controller first, not with power and eject, then it doesnt work ofcourse, then he plug in the controller and start with power and eject.. so it might be something else.

but cool if its real

Quote Originally Posted by mckarlsson View Post
    its a psp fat, there is no usb back or am i wrong?
    Okay it is a ps3, it is a fat, but has no usb in rear, it was the 360 that had usb in rear.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Imagine Sony's response if their own controller is used to JailBreak their console though?
    lol i can see it now... fw update version 3.51... dualshock 3 controllers blacklisted rofl

after reviewing the video, it seems good to me. i didn't think the controller would have been able to function normally without some kind of reflashing though.

there's a button in the back of the sixaxis. see 0:05 of the video... he make changes to the controller, can only be.

Quote Originally Posted by KrzyInuYasha View Post
    1. There are no back USB ports to the PS3

2. The PSGroove Code fixed the panic call that caused the crash so you can remove the device after word.

3. As nice as this would be what's to say he didn't wire a AVR directly into the controller to make this look real. I have a Teensy++ and I could fit it into the controller with a little bit of work if it was the smaller Teensy you could do it with in 5 min.
    lol number 3 is the most likely if its a fake, because that would allow the controller itself to function normally over bluetooth.

don't be too quick to call fakes though, its not nice to devs that really put time and effort into making stuff that they just release for free.

Interesting... How can the PS3 controller contain enough internal memory to have the payload + it's original functions?

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News