Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    If it's legitimate hehe... I know it was mentioned a few weeks ago, but it was just an idea back then.
    true... i know that you've got the question mark in the post title, but maybe you should also state that its unconfirmed, because its pretty easy to get excited over this.

Quote Originally Posted by theshow4life View Post
    I think it might be a fake. i really hope not but he could just have the psjailbreak in the back usb. He never shows the back usbs.
    fake...? are you serious...? for the past 2 weeks ps3 jailbreak was bombard with comments saying it was fake.. blah blah blah... posted in ps3news. chances are.. its real!

Quote Originally Posted by jailbreakuser View Post
    fake...? are u serious...? for the past 2wks ps3 jailbreak was bombard with comments saying it was fake.. blah blah blah... posted in ps3news. chances are.. its real!
    I didn't mean that its not working, i think its a trick he's got the jailbreak in the ps3 back usb port thats all. and it's making it look like the controller its doing the hack.

HOT DAMN! I hope this is real.

With all these crazy ideas surfacing, I hope that we soon can play online with Jailbroken PS3s and don't worry about getting banned.

Quote Originally Posted by jevolution View Post
    true... i know that you've got the question mark in the post title, but maybe you should also state that its unconfirmed, because its pretty easy to get excited over this.
    Nah, the question mark is enough to satisfy my needs... let people read into it however they like from there.

The way things are progressing so rapidly though it's hard to see them wasting people's time with a fake just for attention at this point... it seems feasible to me, so I guess if they deliver the guide as promised this weekend we'll know for sure.

Imagine Sony's response if their own controller is used to JailBreak their console though?

I think it might be a fake. i really hope not but he could just have the psjailbreak in the back usb. He never shows the back usbs.
    do you acutally own a PS3? the ps3 never had a back usb port as a standard feature.

i call shenanigans, also if he unplugs the device as he does wouldn't that then send the PANIC call to the console and reboot ?

i think this is just a hoax due to the patch about 3rd party controllers yesterday.

Regards

I didnt mean that its not working i think its a trick hes got the jailbreak in the ps3 back usb port thats all. and its making it look like the controller its doing the hack.
    perhaps you should read first carefully what you post, ps3 back usb port...?? i have my ps3 console turned upside down and didnt see any usb port at the back of ps3...

YEH, but will $ony be BANNING there own controllers now to prevent piracy in the next 3.51 update HA HA HA and we shall see tomorrow if it is true so lets CUT DOWN ON THESE FRIGGIN POSTS THAT SAY "OMG IS THIS REAL, ITS A FAKE, NO ITS REAL"

Becomes a very BOOOOOORING thread else. TY

P.S. $it on my face $ony... lol

(plus i'm not excited I got a minimus AVR USB.... LOL)
    Last edited by Mantagtj; 09-25-2010 at 08:53 AM

I don´t think that this is fake. He showed us that it wasn´t jailbroken, then he plugged in the controller and it worked. I bet it´s real.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast