Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The available hacks just keep coming in! This is truly becoming unbelievable.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes - it can be "used" in the same way as any other board with USB socket and a few buttons - it uses it's own PIC chip and nothing from the board itself apart of power and a pair of buttons

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    umm.. did someone tried this on 3.42 or 3.50..? and thanks for tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by General Plot View Post
    Came across this great little cartoon, and it made me think of this thread.
    This is spot on, even the wife lol'ed when I showed her.

Yeah... because Sony cannot block his own controllers. I might see this as the only working option for higher Firmwares

Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    Yes - it can be "used" in the same way as any other board with USB socket and a few buttons - it uses it's own PIC chip and nothing from the board itself apart of power and a pair of buttons
    i was just asking cause my old Dualshock doesn't work and is just lying there in my room, so if its board can be of use then i will be awesome. i don't the atk and teensy kits as they are very sensitive and you have to plug them in with another usb wire.

a pendrive like PS jailbreak is more clean and less of trouble or nothing atall and use it with your existing controllers will be awesome.

So... It's an interesting little project, one with a degree of novelty value but there's absolutely nothing new in it and the original claim that Jailbreak had been achieved with a sixaxis is misleading to say the least.

Applying the same logic you could pop a wee board into a Cuban heel and claim that you'd jailbroken a PS3 with a pair of shoes.

i'm gonna put a JB device in my 360... so that way my 360 can JB my ps3...

Anyone have confirmation as to whether this is only doable on original Sixaxis, or if it's possible on a Dualshock 3 as well?

Would be a fun project, I only have Dualshock 3 controllers though.

Quote Originally Posted by B4rtj4h View Post
    Yeah... because Sony cannot block his own controllers. I might see this as the only working option for higher Firmwares
    Pretty sure it's not doable on higher firmwares at this time. He uses PSGroove, and that's only compatible with 3.41.

this whole thing really reminds me of the story about the "first human to be infected with a computer virus."

slashdot.org/story/10/05/26/1214214/Scientist-Infects-Self-With-Computer-Virus

Really lame.

Sponsored Links
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News